Dining options at Montien Hotel Pattaya include 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a spa tub. This 3.5-star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and audiovisual equipment. This Pattaya property has 376 square meters of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. Tour/ticket assistance and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a coffee shop/café, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke-free property.
300 air-conditioned guestrooms at Montien Hotel Pattaya feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer sea or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature bathtubs with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, scales, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer phones. Rooms also include hair dryers and clock radios. Guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1950
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 950 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5600
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 4500 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 6 January per adult: THB 2200
- Gala Dinner on 6 January per child: THB 1100 (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 500 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: THB 550 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.