With a stay at Two Fo House in Kanchanaburi, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Bridge Over the River Kwai and Kanchanaburi Walking Street. This guesthouse is 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from Erawan National Park and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Lak Meuang.
Why Stay Here
This guesthouse offers designated smoking areas.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
At Two Fo House, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a complimentary water park.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lak Meuang - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kanchanaburi Walking Street - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Thailand-Burma Railway Centre - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
JEATH War Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Bridge Over the River Kwai - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Khao Pun Cave - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Giant Rain Tree - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Wat Tham Suea - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Wat Tham Pu Wa - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Wat Metta Thamrat - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Malika Town 124 - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 43.4 km / 27 mi
Ban Tha Pha Waterfall - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Mueang Sing Historical Park - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
Taweechai Elephant Camp - 45.6 km / 28.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) - 141.9 km / 88.2 mi
Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 163.2 km / 101.4 mi
The following facilities will be closed from 12 July 2019 to 27 July 2019 (dates subject to change):
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 22 March to 24 March:
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Christmas Eve (24 December), New Year's Day (1 January), and New Year's Eve (31 December):
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: THB 80 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50.00 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply