You'll be centrally located in Uppsala with a stay at Selmas Hytt & Salong, within a 15-minute walk of Studenternas IP and Uppsala University Hospital. This hostel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Uppsala Cathedral and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Gustavianum Museum.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 4 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, Thai massages, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
City Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Studenternas IP - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Uppsala University Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Svavagallerian - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Pelle Svanslos House - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Stora Torget - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Uppsala Castle - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Upplandsmuseet - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Uppsala Botanical Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Uppsala Cathedral - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gustavianum Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Carolina Rediviva Library - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Uppsala University - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Linnaeus Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Uppsala Concert and Congress - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Selmas Hytt & Salong is Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
The property is closed during November, December, January, February, and March.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: SEK 60 for adults and SEK 60 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: SEK 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Complimentary Coffee
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply