The All New Sonesta Maho Resort Casino and Spa is located on 10 acres of oceanfront property on St. Maarten and is approximately a mile from the Princess Juliana International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Opened February 2019
- The largest, limitless, All-Inclusive family-friendly resort in St. Maarten
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids Club and Teen Zone
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort Casino and Spa is a destination within a destination, offering the islands most exciting nightlife, a variety of accommodations and first-rate amenities for singles, couples, families and groups.
- All New Limitless All-inclusive 4-star Resort with Activities and Entertainment for All Ages
- Kids Club and Teen Zone with Supervised Activities, Game Area and Playground
- Large Oasis Pool and Kids Pool with Small Aqua Park
- In the Heart of Shopping and Nightlife District, Maho Village, Including Casino Royale
- Five Restaurants, a Pizzeria and Five Bars, Kids Menu Available
- Tour Desk, Car Rental Desk and Logo Shop
- Serenity Spa, Sauna and Steam Room, Gym and Sports Courts
- Wedding Gazebo and 24,000 Square-feet of Renovated, Meeting/Conference Facilities and Stunning Outdoor Venues
- Famous Plane Spotting at Maho Beach, Walking Distance to Mullet Bay Beach and Mullet Bay Golf Course
- 420 Brand New Rooms with Connecting Options and Family Suites
- Daytime Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms and Common Areas
- Welcome Drink and Cold Towel at Check-In
- Limitless Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Drinks Each Day - No Reservations Required
- Limitless International and Domestic Beer, Wine and Spirits, Fruit Drinks and Soft Drinks in any of the Resort`s Available Bars
- In-Room Mini-Fridge Refreshed Daily with Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
- Weekly Beach Party Dinner
- Weekly Managers Cocktail Party
- In-Room Mini-Fridge Refreshed Daily with Soft Drinks, Bottled Water and Beer (For Premier Ocean View Rooms and Suites Three Bottles of International Brand Liquor)
- Daytime Activities Including or Similar to Water Aerobics, Pool Toys, Use of Snorkeling Equipment, Sports Courts, Volleyball, Ping Pong, Pool Tables and More
- Nightly Theme Parties and Live Entertainment
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Free Wi-Fi in Common Areas and Guest Rooms
- A Lively Kids Club Designed for Children Ages 3 to 12 with Supervised Indoor and Outdoor Activities
- $15 `Free Play` for Adults Who Join the Casino Royale Player`s Club
All 420 modern guest rooms and suites feature private balcony with outdoor seating area. Inside find chic contemporary design, outfitted with elegant custom-made furnishings highlighting oceanic Caribbean accents, and modern bathrooms with a glass-enclosed bath and rain shower heads, and switchable tint for privacy. Room categories are defined by view accessibility and location of the room. All rooms are non-smoking.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Ocean Terrace Restaurant
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Ocean Terrace offers a wide variety of buffet items including hot and cold dishes, soups, fresh fruits and salads, a made-to-order omelet station and Chef`s table as well as culinary theme nights throughout the week. Guests can dine al fresco on the large outdoor terrace or inside the air conditioned restaurant.
- Located near the beach offering casual, al fresco dining with Caribbean grill specialties for lunch, and in the evening, the Lava Rock feature, serving fresh ingredients cooked right at the table on an individual hot volcanic stone plates, so everybite is delicious and cooked to your preference. Your personal super-heated lava stone acts as a table centerpiece, allowing you to cook from a selection of meat, fish and vegetables exactly to your liking. Hot stone cooking allows for a fun, unique and healthy way to enjoy your favorite food, with no additives or fats used in the cooking process. The dry, super heat of the stone sears in all delicious flavors of your chosen meat or fish.
- Open for dinner, this casual chic dining experience offers an intimate atmosphere, attentive service and stunning ocean views from the well-appointed air conditioned interior or al fresco patio dining. The a la carte menu features a continental four-course menu with Italian specialties. (Closing days apply)
- Offers handcrafted pizza and slices, made-to-order in a traditional pizza oven with fresh ingredients. Pizzeria Napoli shares the same dining area as Ocean Terrace Restaurant and Guests are always welcome to order take away in a personal pizza box. (Closing days apply)
- This charming and convenient all-day cafe located in the Maho lobby offers an array morning and afternoon pick-me-ups including herbal and caffeinated teas, classic and specialty coffees like lattes, Americanos and cappuccinos accompanied by fresh pastries, snacks and hot and cold sandwiches.
Ascot Pub & Sports Bar
- Located across from Casino Royale in the Maho Village, the Ascot Pub & Sports Bar offers a satisfying a la carte menu of English pub fare, such as fish & chips, in a relaxed, casual setting. Watch your favorite sporting event on high definition TVs with international channels, featuring horse racing and soccer, to the NFL, NBA and MLB! (Closing days apply)
- Located in Maho Village, Jings Kitchen offers an all-you-can-eat gourmet Asian cuisine buffet and a la carte menu options in a contemporary chic environment. The atmosphere blends elaborate hand-painted murals decorating the walls elevating the casual setting with touches of elegance.
- Enjoy an exclusive front-row seat allowing you to watch your chefs in action while they prepare your meal and get Inspired by exciting culinary techniques and cooking tips from our master chef.
**This dining option is available for a surcharge and by reservation only for 6-8 Guests.
Lounges and Bars:
The Point Bar
- This oceanfront venue is located adjacent to The Point Restaurant to enjoy coffee with a selection of pastries for a quick morning bite or perfect for an afternoon or pre-dinner cocktail.
- Located in the lobby, the Latitude Bar offers nightly entertainment, a large screen TV for sports games, and over 50 slot machines available for 24-hour gaming.
Oasis Swim-Up Pool Bar
- Located in the large signature Swimming Pool, the Oasis Bar is in the heart of all the daytime fun at the resort. The Oasis Bar offers both in-pool seating and dry seating poolside.
Palms Grill and Bar
- Serving guests near the beach area, the Palms Grill Bar also features a large screen TV featuring international sports or news.
Ascot Pub and Sports Bar
- Grab a pint at the Ascot Pub & Bar and catch up on international sporting events or news on the large screen TVs. Located in the Maho Village across from Casino Royale.
For the Family
- Is designed for children 3 to 12 years old. Join Iggy the Iguana and Penny Pelican as the Beach House team provides supervised activities day and night that focus on fun and creativity. There are walkabout events, junior fitness, character experiences and the main event the kids show Beach House Live! The 4,000 squarefoot mini Aqua Park and Beach House consists of a 1,400 square-foot pool featuring three aquatic animal themed slides and a spacious pool deck with loungers and umbrellas for parents, creating the perfect environment to share quality time and cool off in the warm Caribbean sun. The Beach House section consists of a 1,000 square-foot indoor space and 2,500 square-foot outdoor areas, with additional splash pads and playground connected to the Aqua Park.
- Designed exclusively for young adult Guests, this brand-new Teen Zone is a state of art media equipped crash pad for teens! It is packed with the latest entertainment and games including Air Hockey, Foosball, Ping-Pong tables, Cinema Style TV/Media room, Play station, Wii, Xbox, Crazy Golf, a chill space with couches to crash on so much more!
Meetings & Conventions
The center consists of 24,000 square-feet of eco-friendly function space for business and social occasions accommodating up to 700 Guests. Dedicated convention services and a catering team are available to handle all details. Audio-visual equipment and services are also available. For more information email email@example.com
Pools & Spas
- The large Oasis pool with swim-up bar has a cascading waterfall, perfect for adults, as well as a separate baby pool and aqua park with additional childrens pool (both 1.6 feet deep).
- The Serenity Spa incorporates modern design using chic dark wood throughout, art accents and a lighting scheme that is both calm and inviting. The 2,500 square-foot spa features eight treatment rooms, and two dedicated pedicure and manicure stations, along with a vast menu of facials, body treatments and massages. Sauna and steam rooms are available. At Serenity Point, a private outdoor treatment gazebo, Guests can experience true relaxation overlooking the crystalline blue waters of Maho Bay. The spa features Sothys and Pevonia treatments including a variety of massages, body wraps, body scrubs, manicure, pedicure and facials. For more information and appointment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any wedding set on the beautiful island of St. Maarten is destined to be special. Combine this natural oasis with the services and location of the Sonesta Maho Beach and your wonderful day is certain to be unforgettable. Located throughout the 10-acre ocean front property are numerous venues to host your nuptials, including the spectacular Wedding Gazebo overlooking the turquoise waters of Maho Bay. For more information email: email@example.com.
Entertainment & Activities
Casino Royale is the largest on the island of St. Maarten, boasting over 21,000 square-feet of gaming. With 21 tables of gaming, you can choose from Roulette (American and French), Craps, Baccarat, Blackjack and Poker, over 400 slot machines include a variety of classics and modern video slots. Club Royale offers free membership where enthusiasts can redeem points for gifts, room and restaurant comps, while a jackpot bingo is held throughout the week. Club Royale is the most rewarding program in the Caribbean with large value rebates, hotel stays, fine dining and much more. The casino also has a private high-roller area with the highest table and slot limits on the island.
In addition to the wide range of gaming, Casino Royale is also home to the biggest theatre in the region, with the Sonesta Show team providing three Vegas style production shows weekly for free! A spectacular combination of Cirque inspired acrobatics, live music and stunning vocal performances. These production shows are not to be missed.
Within the Casino you will also find the DJ Vu VIP Lounge that offers live music, VIP packages and screenings of special events a great spot to enjoy a cocktail before collecting your chips.
- After dinner, the legendary nightlife of the Maho Village comes alive. Theres also an array of duty-free shops and a promenade that bustles with activity throughout the evening. Maho Village is undoubtedly the nightlife capital of St. Maarten!
Duty Free Shopping
- Find all of your souvenir, resort wear, swim suits, snacks, beverages, wines and much more all in one stop in Maho Village or head to Philipsburg for a full duty-free shopping spree.
- The property is conveniently located on the island`s southwest shore-Maho Beach known for its famous plane spotting and is a 10-minute walk from Mullet Bay Beach or Simpson Bay.
- Outside Escalator to Jing`s and Ascott Pub, To Be Announced (Now Only Accessible by Stairs)
- Sport Courts (Located next to Maho Village), Reopening Scheduled Late 2019
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 25 inch TV or larger
- Casino (+)
- Children's Program
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary Coffee
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- High Speed Internet (+)
- In room Safe (+)
- Internet Available
- Ironing Board
- On-Site Check In
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service (+)
- Shopping (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Tennis Courts
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply