Located 8 miles from George FL Charles Airport [SLU], and 39 miles from Hewanorra international airport [UVF].
Why Stay Here
- Awarded the AAA Four Diamond Award
- Fitness Center
Marigot Bay has been awarded the AAA Four Diamond Award, is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. This contemporary resort provides an intimate environment for guests with every possible modern facility, including the Lapli Spa, fitness centre, shopping, bars and restaurants for the ultimate vacation experience.
Guest accommodations at Marigot Bay are dramatic and striking. Bedrooms and suites offer modern styling, with dark wood furniture, white walls and slate-tiled bathrooms. Kitchens in the suites are furnished with state-of-the-art Italian appliances and spacious dining areas overlook Marigot Bay.
Entertainment & Activities
For the active, Marigot Bay fitness center has state of the art cardio equipment and weightlifting machines. There are three swimming pools and a wide range of watersports including sailing, sea kayaking, scuba diving and snorkeling. The hotel tour desk can arrange island excursions and other activities such as horse riding, golf and rainforest hiking, complimentary classes in Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi. The famous palm fringed beach is a two minute ferry ride across the bay.
Complimentary Scheduled Shuttle Service to Anse Cochon Beach
- The shuttle will operate Monday to Saturday, departing Capella Marina at 10 am and returning from Anse Cochon at 1:30pm
- Reservations for the Beach Shuttle can be arranged through the Personal Assistant team which can be done prior to the guests arrival or during their stay.
- Beach towels will be provided to each guest prior to departure from Capella Marina. Estimated travel time is 15 minutes each way.
- Unattended sun loungers are available on the beach complimentary. However these cannot be reserved and are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests can pre-order a picnic basket with their Personal Assistant to take with them to the beach. Prices start at $20 USD per person.
- There is a full service restaurant available at Ti Kaye Resort located beside the beach. Reservations can be made in advance by the Personal Assistants or on arrival at the beach.
- As Anse Cochon offers some excellent snorkeling, snorkel gear is available for hire at Ti Kaye Resort for 11 USD per person.
- All charges incurred at Ti Kaye Resort will need to be settled before departure from the beach.
Honeymooner identified prior to arrival will receive a complimentary Bottle of Champagne and Fruit Platter.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Breakfast Available (Surcharge)
- Business Services (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Play Area
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Breakfast
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Kayaking / Rafting (+)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (nearby) (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Scuba Diving (+)
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply