With a stay at Hostal Los Gavilanes 2 in Toledo, you'll be a 4-minute walk from Hospital of Tavera Museum and within a 5-minute drive of San Martin Bridge. This hostal is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Plaza de Zocodover and 1.2 mi (2 km) from San Juan de los Reyes Monastery.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as barbecue grills.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the lodge include an outdoor pool.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas. The ryokan bathing area is open from 5:00 AM to 11:30 PM.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hospital of Tavera Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Puerta Bisagra City Gate - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Church of Santiago del Arrabal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Puerta del Sol City Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cristo de la Luz Mosque Ruins - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The Toledo Congress Centre, El Greco - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Puerta de los Doce Cantos - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Puerta de Alcantara - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Puente de Alcantara - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Edificio de la Diputacion - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Escaleras Zocodover - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Convent of Santo Domingo el Antiguo - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Plaza de Zocodover - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Galiana Palace - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Teatro de Rojas - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 4 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 180 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.