With a stay at Soller Garden in Soller, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Port de Soller and 7 minutes by foot from Playa de Port de Sóller. This hostal is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Puig Mayor and 24.3 mi (39 km) from Lluc Monastery.
Why Stay Here
This hostal was built in 1970.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Conveniences include safes, and both cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds are available on request.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
At Soller Garden, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge) and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port de Soller - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Playa de Port de Sóller - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museu de la Mar - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Playa d'en Repic - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Port de Soller Lighthouse - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Casal de Cultura - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Municipal Market of Sňller - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Plaza de la Constitución - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Church of Sant Bartomeu - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Soller Botanic Garden - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Banco de Sóller - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Balearic Museum of Natural Sciences - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ferrocarril de Soller Train Station (Soller) - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Can Prunera Museum of Modernism - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Font de s'Olla - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply