With a stay at NH Madrid Zurbano in Madrid (Chamberi), you'll be steps from Paseo de la Castellana and 10 minutes by foot from U.S. Embassy. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Paseo del Prado.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 257 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy international cuisine at Zurbano, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Madrid? This hotel has facilities measuring 5864 square feet (545 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Jouvence Wellness Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, Thai massages, facials, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paseo de la Castellana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sorolla Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Golden Mile - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Teatro Amaya - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
U.S. Embassy - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Avenida America - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
La Caixa Foundation - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Madrid Wax Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Plaza de Colon - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
National Library - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Spain - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Plaza de Espana - Princesa - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Gran Via Street - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Teatro Lara - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for NH Madrid Zurbano is Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
This property will be closed from 16 September 2019 to 31 December 2019 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 140
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 70 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 140
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 70 (from 3 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply