Submitted on 11-12-2017
1. Airport: From the airport, you can take KAL bus to the hotel. Since I didn't take the KAL bus to the hotel. So, I couldn't comment on how to get there. But going back to the airport, what you can do is after you leave the hotel, go towards the main street, and the Pacific Hotel is across the street. Cross the street and the KAL is right outside the door. There's a time schedule list at the reception of the Hotel Aropa. You can take a picture of the schedule. It takes about 1 hour 10...
1. Airport: From the airport, you can take KAL bus to the hotel. Since I didn't take the KAL bus to the hotel. So, I couldn't comment on how to get there. But going back to the airport, what you can do is after you leave the hotel, go towards the main street, and the Pacific Hotel is across the street. Cross the street and the KAL is right outside the door. There's a time schedule list at the reception of the Hotel Aropa. You can take a picture of the schedule. It takes about 1 hour 10 minutes, without traffic to Incheon airport.
2. Namdaemun and Shisegae Department Store: all within walking distance.
3. Take subway: If you want to go to Lotte Outlets/Lotte Mart, leave the hotel, go towards the direction of the Pacific Hotel. After you cross the street, go straight and you'll see subway entrance (no. 1). Take line 1 (from City Hall: the name of our stop) to Seoul Station (one stop). The hotel staff told me to take line 1 or 2. I found out that only 1 works. If you want to know if you are taking the right train. After you get to the platform, look up and you'll see an arrow pointing to what the next stop is. After you get into the train, there's a screen indicating what the next stop is and which door (right or left) will open. One way about the subway ticket. If you will be making multiple trips on the subway or you like to go Seoul a lot, I highly recommend buying a reloading card. That way, you don't have to buy a ticket each time (if you do, note that each single card carries a deposit.) When you are done with the trip, make sure you go to one of the machines and insert your card for a deposit refund. Coming back from the Lotte Outlets/Lotte Mart is also very simple. Go towards the subway station and take line 1. Again one stop from Seoul Station back to City Hall.
4. Staff: most of the staff is pretty friendly. I particularly like my housekeeper. She's very friendly and efficient. If you don't require room cleaning for a particular day, the do not disturb button is next to the door, after you turn it on, you'll see a red ring on the button outside of your room.
5. Food: there are plenty of restaurants surrounding the hotel. There are also a couple of 7/11 close by. Walk around and I'm sure you'll find something you like. My room rate includes complimentary breakfast. There are not a lot of breakfast items, but good enough. Pls note that after you're done eating, you are required to bus your own dishes. Leave them by the counter.
6. Room: The room is not very big (typical of Asian hotels). There's a fridge you can put your drinks or foods in. But the fridge is not very big. There's also a safe in the room. Pls note that every time you take the room key out of the master control, the temperature machine turns off. Make sure you turn it back on when you're in the room. The problem I have is I'm not too sure how to control the temperature. Sometimes, when it gets too hot in the room, I'll open the window for some air. One thing to note is, when you check out, make absolutely sure that you have your room key with you. If you don't, you'll be fined W10,000. Also, you need your hotel key to go up in the elevator.
This is a very reasonably priced hotel. I will consider coming back if I'm in the area again.