Located in Port Elizabeth, 50 College Drive B&B is within a 10-minute drive of Bayworld and Hobie Beach. This 4-star guesthouse is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from King's Beach and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool.
Public bath/onsen services include a yukata (Japanese robe). This service features separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Greenacres Shopping Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
St. George's Cricket Ground - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Newton Park Swimming Pool - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Market Square - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Port Elizabeth City Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium - 3.3 km / 2 mi
King's Beach - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Humewood Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Walmer Park Shopping Centre - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Bayworld - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Hobie Beach - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Lighthouses Tenpin Bowling - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Sardinia Bay Nature Reserve - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
SANCCOB Port Elizabeth - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest major airport is Port Elizabeth (PLZ) - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Barbecue Grills
- Free Breakfast
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply