With a stay at Hotel Park - Sava Hotels & Resorts in Bled, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lake Bled and Bled Castle. This 4-star hotel is 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Lake Bohinj and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Pustolovski Park Bled.
Why Stay Here
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 217 guestrooms. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
At Hotel Park - Sava Hotels & Resorts, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Martin's Parish Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pustolovski Park Bled - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bled Castle - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lake Bled - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Church of Sv Marika Bozja - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mala Osojnica - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Church of the Assumption of Mary - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Hunting Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Vintgar Gorge - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Katzenstein Mansion - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Pokljuka Gorge - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Grad Kamen - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Kropa's Old Town - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Alpine Dairy Museum - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Lake Bohinj - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee) - 83.9 km / 52.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Park - Sava Hotels & Resorts is Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik).
The following facilities are closed on Sunday, Friday, and Saturday:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.13 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.56 per night for guests aged 7-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply