Located a short 30 minute drive from San Juan (SJU) Airport this recently renovated resort features spacious suites with modern amenities and luxurious bedding.
Why Stay Here
- Free daily breakfast
- Free happy hour with cocktails and light snacks
- 2 Restaurants and Room Service
- Ideally located close to San Juan and popular attractions of Puerto Rico.
- All-Suite Beachfront Hotel
- Beautiful lagoon style pool
- Award-Winning Resort
Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Beach Resort is an ideal Caribbean vacation spot.
Enjoy the recenly renovated spacious suites and the luxury bedding and amenities.
Discover authentic cuisine at the Paradise Cafe or Blue Seahorse Pool Bar and Grill.
Explore some of the most popular attractions of Puerto Rico from this ideally located property.
Every room at Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Beach Resort is really a 2 bedroom suite with separate living area providing room for family and work. Recently renovated, the suites offer a balcony, sofa bed, work table, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Free Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
- Free 2 Hour Reception with Cocktails and light snacks
- Complimentary Puerto Rico Daily Sun
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Alarm Clocks with MP3 connectivity
- Two line phones with voicemail
- Two cable TVs with Pay-Per-View
- Iron/Ironing Board
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Blue Seahorse Pool Bar and Grill
This beautiful poolside restaurant offers a wide variety of lunch options and serves delicious cocktails and beverages.
Featuring live music on the weekends, this casually elegant bar offers a variety of food options and top of the line wine, beer and spirits.
Specializing in Caribbean and international cuisine, enjoy elegant and casual dining in the beautiful Atrium of the resort.
For the Family
- Special Menu for Children
- Family Package
- High Chars
Pools & Spas
The spacious free form pool is steps from the sand at Dorado Beach and is close to the bar.
Comfortable lounge chairs surround it to create an amazing tropical oasis.
Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Beach Resort is ideally located and you can explore the rich history and culture as well as the natural wealth of Puerto Rico.
You can find the El Yunque National Rainforest, the Camuy Caves and many more natural attractions at short distances from the resort.
You can even do some shopping at the Puerto Rico Premium Outlets or visit Old San Juan for exciting night life and shopping a short 30 minute drive away.
An 18% Resort Fee is added per night which includes:
- Local Calls and 1-800 Calls
- Incoming/Outgoing faxes
- Photocopies (maximum of 20 copies per stay)
- Bottled water at pool twice a day
- Table Games Library
- Prices are subject to change without notification from the hotel.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply