With a stay at Hotel Kazimierz I in Krakow (Kazimierz), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Jewish Cemetery and 6 minutes by foot from Old Synagogue. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Galicia Jewish Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Wawel Castle.
Why Stay Here
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Mayan Luxury Spa. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tempel Synagogue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
New Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Jewish Cemetery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Izaak Synagogue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Remu'h Synagogue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Corpus Christi Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
High Synagogue - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Old Synagogue - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wolnica Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ethnographic Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Aquarium and Natural History Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Galicia Jewish Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Andrew's Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Michael's Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dzok Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Kazimierz I is Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
During renovations, the aparthotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: PLN 30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Free Breakfast
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Library / Video Library
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply