When you stay at Grand View Residences 204 and 208 in Baguio, you'll be in a provincial park, within a 5-minute drive of Burnham Park and SM City Baguio. This condo is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Camp John Hay and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Teachers Camp.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the motel's full-service spa. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs. The ryokan bathing area is open 24 hours.
The spa is open daily.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: THB 100 per night
- Pet fee: THB 100 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 15.0 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply