With a stay at Jose Antonio Puno in Puno, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Puno Cathedral and Andes. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Lake Titicaca and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Cerro Vizcachane.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ranch prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Sillustani, a restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Gran Ega. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Titicaca - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cerro Vizcachane - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nunez Butron Hospital - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Naval Museum - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
San Antonio Church - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Puno Plaza de Armas - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Puno Cathedral - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Casa del Corregidor - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Carlos Dreyer Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Enrique Torres Belon Stadium - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Puno Central Market - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Mirador El Condor - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Puno Port - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Juliaca (JUL-Inca Manco Capac Intl.) - 53.3 km / 33.1 mi
The property is closed between 20 September and 21 May.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply