With a stay at Islas Uros Lodge in Puno, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Puno Cathedral and Andes. This lodge is 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from Sillustani and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Lake Titicaca.
Why Stay Here
This smoke-free lodge features complimentary supervised childcare/activities and hunting on site.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 8 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The Clearing Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Titicaca - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Puno Port - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Naval Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Enrique Torres Belon Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bellavista Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Puno Central Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nunez Butron Hospital - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pine Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Puno Plaza de Armas - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Casa del Corregidor - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
San Juan Church - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Coca and Costumes Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Carlos Dreyer Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Islas Uros Lodge is Juliaca (JUL-Inca Manco Capac Intl.) - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
The property is closed between 01 November and 28 April.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply