Located in Puno, Pumakala Hotel is in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Andes and Lake Titicaca. This family-friendly hotel is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Puno Cathedral and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Inca Uyo Ruins.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The Spa has 17 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Titicaca - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Inca Uyo Ruins - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chucuito Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chucuito Plaza de Armas - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cerro Vizcachane - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Nunez Butron Hospital - 17.6 km / 11 mi
Naval Museum - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
San Antonio Church - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Puno Plaza de Armas - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Puno Cathedral - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Casa del Corregidor - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Carlos Dreyer Museum - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Enrique Torres Belon Stadium - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Puno Central Market - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
The preferred airport for Pumakala Hotel is Juliaca (JUL-Inca Manco Capac Intl.) - 65.1 km / 40.5 mi
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 01 December to 29 February:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Barbecue Grills
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Exterior Corridors
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Free Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Picnic Area
- Porter / Bellhop
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply