A stay at Casa Andina Standard Puno places you in the heart of Puno, within a 10-minute walk of Puno Cathedral and Andes. This hotel is 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from Sillustani and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from San Juan Church.
Why Stay Here
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a reception hall.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Puno? This hotel features 452 square feet (42 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
VIE Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include Swedish massages, Thai massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Coca and Costumes Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Juan Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Arco Deustua - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pine Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Puno Plaza de Armas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Puno Central Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Casa del Corregidor - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Carlos Dreyer Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Puno Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Antonio Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Huajsapata Hill - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Enrique Torres Belon Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bellavista Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Naval Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Andina Standard Puno is Juliaca (JUL-Inca Manco Capac Intl.) - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
The property is closed between 28 October and 25 April.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 110 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: PEN 210 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Free Breakfast
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply