With a stay at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, you'll be centrally located in Cusco, steps from Coricancha and Kusicancha. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from UNSAAC Yale International Center and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Santa Catalina Convent.
Why Stay Here
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Make yourself at home in one of the 203 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
For lunch or dinner, stop by Inti Raymi Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cusco? This hotel has 3358 square feet (312 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Palacio del Inka Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Quechua Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Coricancha - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kusicancha - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Direccion Desconcentrada de Cultura Cusco - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Centro de Textiles - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palace of Justice - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Catalina Convent - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hatunrumiyoc - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
UNSAAC Yale International Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Religious Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cusco Museum of Popular Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Twelve Angled Stone - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of the Company of Jesus - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 128.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 70.00
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 38.40 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Spa access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply