Embrace the array of exciting services and amenities at Waldorf Astoria Panama hotel. Attention to detail and a personalized touch creates enchanting experiences to be cherished forever.
Discover the meaning of relaxation at the soothing spa, offering a retreat of indulgence with a full range of treatments to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul. Take a dip in the sparkling pool or recline by the water, enjoying a tropical cocktail. The hotel features a full gym with the latest fitness equipment perfect for maintaining your important exercise regime throughout your stay.
Experience the meaning of luxury in guest rooms, suites, and apartments in our Panama City hotel. The latest technology, pristine decor and stylish spaciousness offer the ultimate in elegant comfort. With 130 rooms and suites and 118 apartments this new hotel in the heart of Panama City offers an unrivaled ambiance, second to none.
- Fitness center
- In-Room wireless Internet
- Non-Smoking hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Public Wireless Internet
- Baby Sitting
- Childrens Menu
- In-Room Wireless Internet: $15.00
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
Spa and Fitness
Indulge in the luxury of a personalized experience in this intimate urban sanctuary with the commitment of well-being. Waldorf Astoria Spa wide-range of treatments include massages, facials and nail salon.
Spa Services: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Pool: 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Fitness: 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Pamper and beautify at the Waldorf Astoria Beauty Salon, one of the most exclusive Panama salons. Our trained stylists and technicians provide the highest hair care quality, all delivered within a calming, luxurious environment overlooking the pool deck.
Beauty Salon Services: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Accessible rooms
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Automatic opening of bedroom door from the inside
- Bathroom doors at least 32-inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32-inches wide [812mm]
- Braille restaurant menus
- Braille elevator
- Braille room numbers
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Lower or Adjustable Closet Rod
- Lowered bed
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Lowered light switches
- Lowered peep hole in door
- Lowered shelf storage
- Phone - audio/vibrate/strobe
- Portable shower chairs
- Public areas/facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Raised toilet seat
- Roll-in shower
- Room accessible by request
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs [no steps]
- Service support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Vibrating fire alarm available
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
Service animals are allowed, only.
The Waldorf Astoria Panama hotel adds a notable selection of restaurants and bars to the already impressive offerings in the city. The Peacock Alley, set in the lobby, offers a sophisticated venue for gathering with friends and colleagues to enjoy delicious cocktails - the place to be seen in Panama City. Dainty sushi is artfully prepared to perfection in Ginger Sushi Bar and Lounge while the chef creates modern French and American inspired plates in Brio Brasserie. Take to the tranquil terrace for drinks, light meals, and snacks as you view the magnificent sunset at the Bungalow Terrace and Pool Bar.
- Peacock Alley Lobby Bar. The Peacock Alley Bar, set in the lobby offers an elegant space to unwind and socialize, enjoying the sumptuous offerings delivered with inimitable Club Service - the place to see and to be seen in Panama City.
- Ginger. Savor delicate sushi - hand-crafted to perfection, in the magnificent modern surrounds of Ginger Sushi Bar and Lounge.
- Bungalow Terrace and Pool Bar. Sip a tropical cocktail and dine on a light nutritious meal as you admire the stunning sunset at the peaceful Bungalow Terrace and Pool Bar.
- BRIO Brasserie. Sometimes it is best to keep things simple. Try refined plates of modern French and American cuisine in BRIO Brasserie - open for all-day dining.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply