This Resort is on the Playa Blanca beach, just 80 min. away from Tocumen International Airport, PTY and the high-end shopping and entertainment of Panama City, on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, and a delightful world away from civilization as we know it. It resides in the secluded region of Buenaventura, an exclusive resort community on the Pacific Coast rife with tourist attractions in Panama.
Why Stay Here
The Resort is ideal for the savvy, discriminating travelers who seek hotels that are secluded and exotic, yet luxurious and pampering.
In addition to 6 restaurants, the JW Marriott Panama Golf and Beach Resort offers:
- A coffee shop/cafe and a grocery store.
- A swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks.
- Room service is available 24-hours.
- A private beach and a golf course are featured at the hotel.
- 4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a childrens pool.
- Other recreational amenities include a lazy river, a sauna [$], a steam room [$], and a 24-hour fitness facility.
- The propertys full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services.
- This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access is available ($13 per day), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi is available in some public areas.
- Valet parking is complimentary.
- Additional property amenities include a childrens club, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Baby sitting, laundry service, outdoor tennis courts.
There is a $121 pet fee for small pet (per room/night), generally less than 20 pounds. Pet are not allowed weighing more than 35 pounds.
With 109 lavish guest rooms and 5 sumptuous suites, indulgent relaxation and luxurious pampering await you in your hotel room at this Resort. The dcor has been designed for the ultimate in tranquility and relaxation and features soft hues, warm hardwood floors, traditional Spanish colonial elements, and tropical contemporary styling.
- Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes.
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- In-room safe
- Completely stocked minibar
- 42-inch LCD flat screen television with Movies on Demand
- Three two-line telephones with voicemail and data port
- Writing desk and chair
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- iPod docking station alarm clock
- Private balcony with sitting area
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Two separate closets
- Guests may request in-room massages, irons/ironing boards, and hypo-allergenic bedding.
- A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
With the finest ingredients from nearby organic farms, local fishermen, and the worlds leading purveyors, the Resort cuisine expertly blends flavors and masterful techniques to create gastronomical delights that are second to none.
The sustainable farming program provides a direct connection with the surrounding community and supplies seasonal ingredients to the Chefs larder.
Tamarindo An indoor air-conditioned space offering original Panamanian cuisine and artwork features an outdoor terrace called Alfresco with spectacular views of the lagoon. This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Alfresco - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Terraza Caobos An outdoor courtyard and the perfect spot to enjoy a tranquil early morning breakfast under the shade of two mahogany trees or an aperitifin the cool night air. This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Tagua and Solera Italian Grill located next to the main swimming pool area. During lunch time Tagua Grill offers salads, burgers and pizza. This poolside restaurant serves light fare, appetizers, and drinks.
Tai Kai - The most fresh and authentic Japanese cuisine in a mix of indoor air-conditioned space and pleasant out-door terrace. Serves shushi and martinis for dinner only.
Bar-a-Lago - This cocktail bar serves appetizers and drinks.
24-hour room service is available ($)
Meetings & Conventions
Meet brilliantly and celebrate in style
The JW Marriott Panama Golf and Beach Resort is a meeting destination designed for those who want an exclusive, upscale, secluded retreat with the ultimate in luxury, service, and style. It is the perfect destination to celebrate any social or corporate event; ideal for executive retreats, incentive trips, product launch, annual conference, or cocktail party. Choose from any of our 7 luxurious salons. Whether it is a small and intimate gathering or a nu-merous gala such as a wedding, our resort will suite your every need in order to make your event as successful as you imagined it.
Pools & Spas
Retreat into a world of indulgence and deep relaxation at Corotu Spa, which has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
Enjoy the spa creations designed to capture the spirit of Buenaventura, inspired by local indigenous elements rich in ancient traditions from local cultures.
The resort has become one of the most coveted spots for destination wedding sites in Panama. With a passion for perfection and enthusiasm for romance, the JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort creates fairytale weddings tailored to your desires ranging from an intimate ceremony in the Ermita Chapel to an exchange of vows on Buenaventuras secluded beach.
Located in the exclusive beach community of Buenaventura, the Buenaventura Golf Club offers 18 holes by famous Nicklaus Design. The Buenaventura golf course in Panama has been carefully planned to enhance the natural landscape within this luxurious community and to provide a challenging and enjoyable experience for players. Its signature hole at this Panama golf course cuts into the Pacific coastline with stunning views of Buenaventuras white sand beach.
Entertainment & Activities
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a private beach and outdoor tennis courts. 3 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a childrens pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. Horse riding/rental on site.
Rafting, surfing/boogie boarding, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, mountain biking, parasailing, ecotours.
OPTIONAL: All-Inclusive rates are available when booking 3-night stays + flight together.
- Buffet breakfast at Tamarindo Restaurant
- A-la-carte lunch at El Faro and Tagua Restaurants
- A-la-carte dinner at Tamarindo Restaurant with open bar from 6pm - 9pm [this is the only time where alcoholic drinks are included]
During Open Bar: Limited local beer, house wine per glass and gold liquors. Regular price with additional charge for premium liquors and Champagne.
All-inclusive DOES NOT include: Room service, mini-bar, water sports, phone calls, Spa treatments, golf, transportation, coffee shop, gift shop, laundry, movies or in-room Internet.
Marriott Rewards guests have free internet in room.
- Barber Shop (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Currency Exchange
- European Plan (No Meals)
- Fitness Facility (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Horseback Riding (+)
- Lake View
- Luxury Resorts
- Massage Services (+)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Miniature Golf (nearby) (+)
- Non-Smoking Property
- Ocean View
- Pet-Friendly (+)
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge) (+)
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Video Check-Out
- Wake-Up Service
- Wired Internet (+)
- Wireless Internet (+)
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply