This Resort is on the Playa Blanca beach, just 80 min. away from Tocumen International Airport, PTY and the high-end shopping and entertainment of Panama City, on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, and a delightful world away from civilization as we know it. It resides in the secluded region of Buenaventura, an exclusive resort community on the Pacific Coast rife with tourist attractions in Panama.
Why Stay Here
The Resort is ideal for the savvy, discriminating travelers who seek hotels that are secluded and exotic, yet luxurious and pampering.
In addition to 6 restaurants, The Buenaventura Golf and Beach Resort Panama, Autograph Collection offers:
- A coffee shop/cafe and a grocery store
- Two swim-up bars, a beach bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks
- Room service is available 24-hours
- Private beach
- A Nicklaus golf course are featured at the hotel
- 12 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a childrens pool.
- Other recreational amenities include a lazy river, a sauna [$], a steam room [$], and a 24-hour fitness facility
- The propertys full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services.
- This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access is available [$13 per day], Wired high-speed Internet access [surcharge].
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property
- Valet parking is complimentary
- Additional property amenities include a childrens club, a game room, activities room and multilingual staff. Baby sitting, laundry service, outdoor tennis courts
There is a $121 pet fee for small pet [per room/night], generally less than 20 pounds. Pets are not allowed weighing more than 35 pounds.
With 109 lavish guest rooms and 5 sumptuous suites, indulgent relaxation and luxurious pampering await you in your hotel room at this Resort. The decor has been designed for the ultimate in tranquility and relaxation and features soft hues, warm hardwood floors, traditional Spanish colonial elements, and tropical contemporary styling.
- Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes.
- In-room safe
- Completely stocked minibar [$]
- 42-inch LCD flat screen television with Movies on Demand
- Three two-line telephones with voicemail and data port
- Writing desk and chair
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access
- iPod docking station alarm clock
- Private balcony with sitting area
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Two separate closets
- Guests may request in-room massages, irons/ironing boards, and hypo-allergenic bedding.
- A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
With the finest ingredients from nearby organic farms, local fishermen, and the worlds leading purveyors, the Resort cuisine expertly blends flavors and masterful techniques to create gastronomical delights that are second to none.
The sustainable farming program provides a direct connection with the surrounding community and supplies seasonal ingredients to the Chefs larder.
Criollo is the main restaurant that has three different areas; an enclosed space that offers dishes from the original Panamanian artworks kitchen and two terraces, one with spectacular views of the lagoon, and the other one under the shade of two mahogany trees, a perfect place to enjoy an early breakfast in the morning or an appetizer in the cool night air.
Caa Bar and Tapas
Enjoy an excellent atmosphere of Bar and Tapas with an authentic local touch made by the Chef and ourcomplete variety of beers, cocktails and wines.
A mixology bar is surrounded by the lagoon. All the uniquely crafted cocktails have been designed with delicacy and care, offering creative combinations with national products from the property`s nearby organic farms.
Tai Kai Sushi and Martini
Authentic and fresh Japanese food with variety of Martinis, in an enclosed space with air conditioning and an open-air terrace, offering as well a Teppanyaki table.
Tagua Grill and Pool Bar
Grill located next to the main pool area with a swimup bar. During lunch time, Tagua offers salads, burgers, pizzas and our famous kids menu.
Pool and Grill located in El Faro Club House overlooking the Pacific Ocean where you can enjoy snacks and drinks while basking in the sun or resting in the shade of exclusive white cabins.
Located in the Club House El Faro overlooking the Pacific Ocean where you can enjoy an extensive menu of paellas, seafood and a selection of prime steaks selected by the chef.
Located on the shore of the Sea, this Bar is ideal to enjoy tropical cocktails, refreshing drinks and or the special pool bar menu.
Within the facilities of the Buenaventura Golf Club, there is a bar where you can enjoy a menu of snacks, drinks and wines after your tee time.
24-hour room service is available [$]
Meetings & Conventions
Meet brilliantly and celebrate in style
The Buenaventura Golf and Beach Resort Panama, Autograph Collection is a meeting destination designed for those who want an exclusive, upscale, secluded retreat with the ultimate in luxury, service, and style. It is the perfect destination to celebrate any social or corporate event; ideal for executive retreats, incentive trips, product launch, annual conference, or cocktail party. Choose from any of our 7 luxurious salons. Whether it is a small and intimate gathering or a nu-merous gala such as a wedding, our resort will suite your every need in order to make your event as successful as you imagined it.
Pools & Spas
Retreat into a world of indulgence and deep relaxation at Corotu Spa, which has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
Enjoy the spa creations designed to capture the spirit of Buenaventura, inspired by local indigenous elements rich in ancient traditions from local cultures.
The resort has become one of the most coveted spots for destination wedding sites in Panama. With a passion for perfection and enthusiasm for romance, the Buenaventura Golf and Beach Resort Panama, Autograph Collection creates fairytale weddings tailored to your desires ranging from an intimate ceremony in the Ermita Chapel to an exchange of vows on Buenaventuras secluded beach.
Located in the exclusive beach community of Buenaventura, the Buenaventura Golf Club offers 18 holes by famous Nicklaus Design. The Buenaventura golf course in Panama has been carefully planned to enhance the natural landscape within this luxurious community and to provide a challenging and enjoyable experience for players. Its signature hole at this Panama golf course cuts into the Pacific coastline with stunning views of Buenaventuras white sand beach.
Entertainment & Activities
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a private beach and outdoor tennis courts. 3 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a childrens pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. Horse riding/rental on site.
Rafting, surfing/boogie boarding, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, mountain biking, parasailing, ecotours.
- Barber Shop (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Currency Exchange
- European Plan (No Meals)
- Fitness Facility (+)
- Free Parking
- Golf (+)
- Horseback Riding (+)
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Lake View
- Luxury Resorts
- Massage Services (+)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Miniature Golf (nearby) (+)
- Non-Smoking Property
- Ocean View
- Pet-Friendly (+)
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge) (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Video Check-Out
- Wake-Up Service
- Wired Internet (+)
- Wireless Internet (+)
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply