A stay at Hotel Mandala places you in the heart of Pokhara, within a 15-minute walk of Ratna Mandir and Barahi Temple. This aparthotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Gupteswar Gupha and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Pokhara International Mountain Museum.
Why Stay Here
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor tennis court or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Grab a bite to eat at the Mandala Kitchen, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 6 AM to noon for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The onsite spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ratna Mandir - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Barahi Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gupteswar Gupha - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Pokhara International Mountain Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Devi's Fall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bindhyabasini Temple - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
World Peace Stupa - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Mahendra Cave - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Begnas Lake - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Annapurna Conservation Area - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Pokhara Zoological Park - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Rupa Lake - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mandala is Pokhara (PKR) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The property is closed in August.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NPR 300 and NPR 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 30 April - 1 November, EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply