With a stay at Riad des Palmiers in Essaouira (Ahl Agadir), you'll be steps from Essaouira Beach and 5 minutes by foot from Mohammed Ben Abdallah Museum. This beach riad is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Skala de la Ville and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Place Moulay el Hassan.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. This riad also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to November.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with stovetops and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas, housekeeping is provided daily, and refrigerators can be requested.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the riad include an outdoor pool.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, La Petra Spa & Wellness. Services include massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Essaouira Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mohammed Ben Abdallah Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Place Moulay el Hassan - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Skala du Port - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mellah - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Skala de la Ville - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Bordj el Berod - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Ounara Campsite - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Ounara Mosque - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Sidi Kaouki Beach - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Sidi M’barek Waterfall - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
The preferred airport for Riad des Palmiers is Essaouira (ESU-Mogador) - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 2 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 14.00 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: GBP 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply