Stretching along the white sands of El Medano Beach, the safest swimming beach in Cabo San Lucas, Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Spa opens to the Sea of Cortez and unobstructed views of the landmark El Arco at Lands end. Only 30 minutes from the airport (SJD).
Why Stay Here
- 2008 Travel Age West Wave Awarded `Best New Property` in Mexico!
- Spacious Suites with Private Balcony`s
- 31,000 Sq. Ft. Desert Spa
- Handicraft Shopping Onsite
Villa del Arco features spacious suites with private balconies, stunning views of the Sea of Cortez and a Pirate Ship Bar and a Jacuzzi on 1 of the Swimming Pools! The upscale, family-friendly property lies adjacent to the ultra-luxurious Villa la Estancia and active Villa del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa in a gated, private enclave owned and operated by The Villa Group.
Cascading waterfalls splashing into pools add to the dramatic view from the entrance of the stately property. Three 7-story buildings look out to the sparkling Sea of Cortez. All Guests staying at Villa del Arco, have access to all services and facilities of the sister property Villa del Palmar. A San Francisco-style trolley provides a free shuttle service between the 2 resorts.
All-Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner at all of the restaurants and bars throughout Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
- National Bar consisting of select liquors, cocktails, beers, water, soft drinks and house wine by the glass. For details inquire at the restaurants or bars, as the selection available may vary
- Snacks and drinks by the pool and beach area
- Theme nights at Villa del Palmar
- Daytime beach and pool activities at your resort
- Taxes and gratuities
- Free Parking
Not part of the all-inclusive plan: telephone calls, minibar and room service, Palmita Market, deli and ice cream parlor, restaurant special events (40% discount applies), private chef service, kids club program and babysitting services, all wine, sparkling wine, champagne and liquors by the bottle (35% discount), take away food and beverage itemsResort Credit Promotion Details:
Stay three or more nights and receive $450 USD in Resort Credits
; Split in Coupons to be Used Towards Selected Services. Valid for travel Now - January 2, 2019. Special conditions and restriction may apply, see Terms and Conditions for details.
- Two coupons of $40 USD: Toward massages of at least 80 minutes at the Spa (Not valid for Spa packages or products. Reservation required)
- One coupon of $25 USD: Toward a Manicure at the Spa Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
- Two coupons of $25 USD: Toward a Pedicure at the Spa Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
- One coupon of $20 USD: Toward a Haircut at the Spa Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
- One coupon of $25 USD: Toward a Makeup Session at the Spa Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
- One coupon of $20 USD: Toward any Hair Styling at the Spa Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
- One coupon of $80 USD: Toward a Room Upgrade upon Check In (Minimum four-night stay required, applies to the entire length of stay)
- Two coupons of $15 USD: Toward a Lobster Dinner or Prime Cuts at the Restaurant (Please present coupon when ordering)
- Four coupons of $10 USD: Toward the purchase of four Bottles of Wine (One coupon per bottle. Please present coupon when ordering)
- One coupon of $80 USD: Toward a Romantic Dinner Setup (One per room per stay, reservation required)
All 218 suites have furnished balconies. The perfect place to make it your exclusive getaway for business or pleasure. Come and experience the enchantment of this piece of paradise! A lighthouse tower provides unparalleled views of the famous landmark. The Villa Group properties are committed to providing its Guests and associates with a smoke-free Guest room accommodation environment. Although smoking is not permitted within the suites, there are designated areas.
Each room provides 1 king bed in master bedroom, 2 queen beds in the 2nd room, 1 queen murphy in the living room, 3 bathrooms with 1 Jacuzzi in master room, private terrace, flat-screen satellite television, double closets, double sinks, electronic safe, hair dryer, ceiling fan, clock radio, iron and ironing board, high-speed internet access, mini-bar, washer and dryer, 1,420 Sq. Ft., and fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stove top range, refrigerator, toaster, blender, dishwasher, and a coffee / tea maker.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- El Bucanero: Pirate themed bar offering comfort food and light menu items such as tacos, wraps, burgers, sandwhiches and ice cream.
- Neptune Baja Med: Fresh local seafood prepared by chef Remby Rubio with classic French techniques and Cabo flair.
- American Grill: Featuring breakfast by the pool.
- El Patron Mexicon Bistro: Serving traditional Mexican cuisine with a contemporary twist. El Patron serves breakfast and dinner.
Pools & Spas
The 31,000 square-foot Desert Spa is located at Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Grand Spa, is designed in Mexican hacienda style and complements its natural setting with earthy tones, ample natural light, and the scents and flavors of Baja. The spa features contemporary treatments and amenities, including expansive hydrotherapy centers for men and women, a Jacuzzi, a cold-plunge pool, cold-pressure showers, a body temperature pool, steam room, sauna and Swiss showers. In addition, there are 17 treatment rooms, 2 exclusive VIP suites with private Jacuzzis and showers, and a full-service beauty salon. The Desert Spa also offers a variety of facials, body wraps and body scrubs that use only organic ingredients and native extracts of agave, lime, nopal, melon and vanilla.
The 4,500 square-foot fitness center features treadmills, elliptical bikes, stationary bikes, strength-training stations, a multi-purpose station, free-weight stations and a yoga/Pilates studio (Surcharges apply).
Entertainment & Activities
The Villa del Arco features many fantastic amenities including: 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units, pools, restaurants, a bar, full European spa, fitness club, tennis, jewelry, arts and crafts shops on site, Palmita market and pharmacy, motor scooter rentals, horseback riding, video rental store, rental car / transfers, fishing charter, golf tee time, and cruises. If that`s not enough to keep you entertained, visit downtown Cabo San Lucas, and embark on a new adventure!
Hotel offers Room Only and All-Inclusive Rate Plan options, please check your desired travel dates to get specific rates.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- All-Inclusive (+)
- All-Inclusive OPTIONAL
- Babysitting (nearby) (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Car Rental Desk
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Program (nearby) (+)
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- European Plan (No Meals)
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining
- Fishing (nearby)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property
- Golf (nearby)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- High Speed Internet
- Horseback Riding (nearby)
- In room Mini Bar
- In room Safe
- In-room hot tub
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- King Bed
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Ocean Front
- On-Site Check In
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Public Internet Access
- Retail Stores
- Room Service
- Satellite TV
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
- Theme Pool
- Top 10 Hotel
- Vacation Rentals
- Wake-Up Service
- Washer and Dryer
- Water Sports (nearby)
- Whale Watching (nearby)
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply