The Royal Solaris Los Cabos is an oceanfront property and only 1.5 miles/ 2 kilometers from downtown San Jose and its many attractions.
Why Stay Here
All-Inclusive hospitality is raised to a whole new level at a luxurious oceanfront resort with a truly unbeatable location. Unlimited dining, unlimited domestic and imported drinks, and endless entertainment and activities equal an exciting vacation for everyone from singles, couples, families and groups.
Extra-long list of activities and entertainment - including a kid`s water park - make this all-inclusive property a must for any family! Theme parties, a swim up bar, organized water activities and more make it a cinch for singles to meet like-minded vacationers, while couples can revel in long walks on the beach, romantic oceanfront dining and gorgeous views from their private Jacuzzi. Families will find the Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers a wonderland of dining choices and kids club activities that will keep even the most energetic child busy, including a newly added mini water park with giant umbrella waterfalls and exciting water slides!
- All Meals, Including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Midnight Snacks
- 5 Restaurants Offering Oceanfront Dining, Buffet and a La Carte Services, and Snack Bars for Both Day and Night
- Four Bars Including Sports Bar, Palapa Swim-Up Bar and Lobby Bar
- Unlimited Imported and Domestic Brand Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Spa With Indoor Jacuzzi, Steam Room, and Fully-Equipped Gym (spa treatments not included)
- Day and Evening Entertainment and Activities Program
- Nightly Theater Dinner Shows and Theme Parties
- Kid`s Water Park
- Kids and Juniors Club Facilities
- Four Swimming Pools
- Lit Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Free Parking
- All Current Hotel Gratuities and Resort Fees Are Also Included
Extra-large rooms. Room service for continental breakfast, enjoy satellite color TV, individual climate control air conditioning. Many rooms have ocean views.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dining is as diverse as your palate, with five restaurants that range from the Italian culinary masterpieces at Marco Polo and the Mexican specialties at Panchos to the open-air Rosmarinus for a taste-tempting buffet, the poolside snacks at Las Pergolas and breakfast treats at Cafe Solaris. Browse the buffets or linger for dinner over a glass of wine or one. Four bars complement the delicious meals any time of the day or night.
- Marco Polo Restaurant: Menu: Italian, Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire
- Panchos Restaurant: Food: Mexican, Dress Code: Do Not Allow Shorts, Flip-Flops or Swimming Suits
- Caf Solaris: Food: American Buffet, Dress Code: Informal (shirts are required for service, must wear shoes or sandals, swimming suits are allowed)
- Rosmarinus: Food: International Buffet, Dress Code: Informal (shirts are required for service, must wear shoes or sandals, swimming suits are not allowed)
- Oriental Restaurant: It has three menues, Japanese (Tori); Chinese (Chow Min) and Thai (Pathai).
Dress Code: Formal. Reservation required.
Open: 06:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (Closed on Tuesday and Sunday)
- Pizzalissima: Its Pizza Time! A Delicious New Place for our Guests. 12 Varieties of Pizzas in Our Menu, but if You Feel More Like an Artist, Then Create Your Own Pizza with the Choice of Any of Our Fine and Fresh Ingredients. Mini Desserts and Mini Salads are Also Available as well as Beer and Soft Drinks to Refresh
- Cevicheria: Enjoy delicious ceviches and clamatos.
Open: 12:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. Daily
- Snack Bar: In Case You Love the Pool and do not Want to Lose Any Activity at all, Then... Nachos, French Fries, Nuggets, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Daily Specials and Frosty Beverages are Available at The Snack Bar
- Pool Bar: Enjoy your Favorite Drink without Leaving the Pool. Our Pool Bar Features Beer, Wine, Cocktails and Non-Alcoholic Beverages in Tropical Surroundings.
- Lobby Bar: The Place to Meet New Friends and Enjoy Live Music Solaris-Style.
- New! Enjoy a Brazilian Atmosphere with the New Dinner `Rodizio`, Where You can Delight Yourself with a Parade of Flavors with the Best and Juicy Meats like Pork, Beef, Chicken and Rump. Requires Reservation the Same Day. Check the Food and Beverage Schedule at Your Arrival.
For the Family
The little ones now have a space at Royal Solaris Los Cabos, the new Baby Park installed inside the mini-club is a place for boys and girls up to to four years old where they can play and have fun with games designed for them. Its open from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and requires parent supervision at all times.
Few minutes` walk from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo Extra-large rooms and an extra-long list of activities and entertainment-including a kid`s water park and a newly added mini water park with giant umbrella waterfalls and exciting water slides! San Jose has a gorgeous estuary is a protected wildlife sanctuary.
Pools & Spas
A swim up bar, giant umbrella waterfalls and exciting water slides!
Entertainment & Activities
Enjoy the new attraction Pancho`s Adventure Wall (PAW) where you can have fun climbing up to 13 feet high.
Any person (+4 years) can experience this new dynamic. Ask for the hours of operation at your arrival with any staff member.
Theme parties. Organized water activities. Water Park. Oceanfront. Live music nightly at one of the bars. San Jose and its many attractions, including a historic center bustling with quaint shops, tiny cafes and charming boutiques.
Downtown San Jose, attractions, including a historic center bustling with quaint shops, tiny cafes and charming boutiques. The newer golf courses of San Jose offer championship games and it`s gorgeous estuary is a protected wildlife sanctuary.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply