The Royal Decameron Los Cabos is located on the south end of the Baja California peninsula on the Sea of Cortez just a short drive from the Los Cabos International Airport [SJD] downtown San Jose del Cabo.
Why Stay Here
- All Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffets and a la Carte Dinners
- All Snacks [hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries, quesadillas, etc.]
- Beachfront Gym
- Daily Activities Program
- Scuba Diving Clinic in the Pool
The Royal Decameron Los Cabos is home to 153 rooms located directly on the beach. The resort features two pools, one buffet restaurant, two specialty restaurants and three bars. While on vacation your can keep up your exercise routine at the beachfront gym. Royal Decameron also features Spa facilities, including facials, massages and high end spa equipment. There is also a gift shop at the resort.
- All Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffets and a La Carte Dinners
- All Snacks (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, French Fries, Quesadillas, Etc.)
- Daily Activities Program
- Scuba Diving Clinic in the Pool Introductory Scuba Diving Instruction in Pool
- Beach Towels at the Activities Center
- Beach Chairs
- Non-motorized Water Sports
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Nightly Entertainment
- Unlimited Imported Alcoholic Drinks, Juices and Soft Drinks
- All Hotel Taxes and Gratuities Included
All rooms have a balcony or patio with a view of the gardens, pools or ocean. Bedding includes two double bed or one king bed. Other features include a bathroom with shower, hairdryer and amenities, air-conditioning, cable TV, telephone, water and soft drinks in room and an in-room safe (extra charge).
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Royal Decameron offers several great dining options for all your meals and snacks. All hours are subject to change.
- El Mercado - Buffet Style Restaurant Overlooking the Garden Specializing in American Cuisine. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Dress Code Is Elegant Casual, No Shorts, T-shirts or Sandals Allowed.
- Japanese Restaurant - Serving Asian Fusion for Dinner. Two Seating`s Each Night
- Luna - Fine Dining Restaurant Overlooking the Garden Serving Mediterranean Cuisine for Dinner. Dress Code Is Elegant Casual, No Shorts, T-shirts or Sandals Allowed. Reservations Are Required. Two Seating`s Each Night
- Snack Bar
Pools & Spas
Royal Decameron Los Cabos received in 2017 the Hospitality Excellence Program Certification by SGS, a world leader company in inspection and certification services, confirming the priority given by Decameron hotels to providing satisfactory and safe spaces for their guests and workers during their stay.
Please note Royal Decameron Los Cabos will be an Adults Only Resort as of September 1, 2018.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply