The Royal Decameron Los Cabos is located on the south end of the Baja California peninsula on the Sea of Cortez just a short drive from the Los Cabos International Airport [SJD] downtown San Jose del Cabo.
Why Stay Here
- All Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffets and a la Carte Dinners
- All Snacks [hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries, quesadillas, etc.]
- Beachfront Gym
- Daily Activities Program
- Scuba Diving Clinic in the Pool
The Royal Decameron Los Cabos is home to 153 rooms located directly on the beach. The resort features three pools, one buffet restaurant, one specialty restaurant and seven bars. While on vacation your can keep up your exercise routine at the beachfront gym. Royal Decameron also features Spa facilities, including facials, massages and high end spa equipment. There is also a gift shop at the resort.
- Lounge Style Beach
- Currency Exchange
- Boutique ($)
- Laundry ($)
- Wi-Fi (4)
- Taxi Service ($)
- Medical Assistance ($)
- All Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffets and a La Carte Dinners
- All Snacks (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, French Fries, Quesadillas, Etc.)
- Daily Activities Program
- Diving Lessons in the Pool
- Beach Towels at the Activities Center
- Beach Chairs
- Non-motorized Water Sports
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Nightly Entertainment
- Local and Imported Alcoholic Drinks, Juices and Soft Drinks
- Hotel Gratuities Included
The attributes and differentiating features of this plan include:
- Rooms Located in a Privileged Area
- Minibar with Sodas and Beers with Daily Restocking
- Unlimited Wi-Fi in the Room and Common Areas
- Fruit Basket on the Arrival Day
- Wine Bottle on the Arrival Day
- Personalized Welcome Note from the Manager
- Breakfast at Assigned Private Restaurant
- Guaranteed Reservations at a la Carte Restaurant
- Exclusive Check-in and Check-out
- Exclusive Pool and Lounge
- Unlimited Premium Beverages
153 comfortable rooms: 135 rooms with garden view and 18 rooms with ocean view, all equipped with Two double beds or one king size bed and a sofa bed, air conditioning, terrace or balcony, bathroom equipped with amenities (shampoo, conditioner and body cream) and hair dryer, Cable TV, iron and ironing board and telephone.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Royal Decameron offers several great dining options for all your meals and snacks. All hours are subject to change.
- El Mercado - Buffet Style Restaurant Overlooking the Garden Specializing in American Cuisine. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Dress Code Is Elegant Casual, No Shorts, T-shirts or Sandals Allowed.
- Luna - Fine Dining Restaurant Overlooking the Garden Serving Mediterranean Cuisine for Dinner. Dress Code Is Elegant Casual, No Shorts, T-shirts or Sandals Allowed. Reservations Are Required. Two Seating`s Each Night
- Three Pool Bar
- One Bar Sanssousi
- One Snack Bar
- One Disco Bar
Pools & Spas
- Three Swimming Pools for Adults
- Spa ($)
- Dolphin Aquarium Entrance Just Few Steps From the Hotel
- Golf Course Located Seven Minutes Away From the Hotel. (Special Rates for Guests).
Royal Decameron Los Cabos received in 2017 the Hospitality Excellence Program Certification by SGS, a world leader company in inspection and certification services, confirming the priority given by Decameron hotels to providing satisfactory and safe spaces for their guests and workers during their stay.
Please note Royal Decameron Los Cabos will be an Adults Only Resort as of September 1, 2018.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply