Located 25 km / 16 mi from Los Cabos International Airport, close to landmarks as El Arco, Lands End and Lover`s Beach.
This resort is situated between the ocean and the desert, and offers a unique experience. An All-Suite resort, Marquis Los Cabos features 235 suites, with spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes. AAA Four-Diamond Award-Winner.
- Exquisite Accomodations, All of Them with Spectacular Views of the Ocean. Full Bathroom with Hydro-Massage Tub, Private and Furnished Terrace or Balcony, Complimentary Minibar, L`Occitane Amenities, Plasma TV.
- Daily Coffee and Sweet Rolls Delivered to Your Suite
- 203 Deluxe Ocean View Suites
- 26 One Bedroom Casitas Featuring Private Pool
- Five Master Suites with Plunge Pool
- Two Bedroom Presidential Suite
- Leading Marquis Spa - Named as One of the Top Spas in Mexico, Spanning Over 15,000 Square Feet
- Three Swimming Pools, Two of Which are Infinity Pools
- Original Art That Can be Found All Over the Resort and Guest Suites
- Iconic Lobby Arch Boasting Complete Ocean Views and a 40 Ft Cascading Waterfall
- Tennis Court
An All-Inclusive program that offers not only pristine accomodations, but also deluxe services and facilities for your pleasure.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The Gourmet Experience:
- Three Specialty Restaurants - Seafood (Dos Mares)
- Asian - Sakke
- French - Signature Cuisine - Canto del Mar (additional charge)
- International and Mexican Specialties - Vista Ballenas
- Mediterranean Cuisine - Pergola
- Deli Cafe - Espresso Capuccino
- Lounge - Outside Bar - El Suspiro
- Pool Service for Snacks and Drinks
- 24-Hour Room Service
Pools & Spas
World Class Spa: Spanning over 15,000 square feet, the leading Marquis Spa offers a great array of pampering choices. Experience indigenous or sophisticated brands treatments by specialized therapists.
Seaside Gazebo is the perfect setting for your wedding or vows renewal. An experienced wedding planner can help you with all the details to make this the perfect day.
Entertainment & Activities
- Soak in the Sun, Poolside or on the Expansive Beach
- Tee Off at a Nearby Golf Course (additional cost)
- Deep Sea Fishing or Scuba Diving (additional cost)
- Shopping in Close-By San Lucas or San Jose
- Weekly Theme Parties
- Water Aerobics
- Tequila Tasting or Maybe Cooking Classes
- Tour and Excursions (additional cost)
- Workout in the State-Of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Spa Treatments (additional cost)
For bookings staying over December 24, 2018 and December 31, 2018 there is a mandatory charge of $75.00 per person to be paid upon arrival for the Christmas Eve Dinner and New Year`s Eve Gala Dinner.
- AAA 4-Diamond Resorts
- Free Wi-Fi
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply