Situated in the center of the Riviera Maya, facing the beautiful Mexican coast. 33 km south of Cancun International Airport, 25 km north of Playa del Carmen, only 16 km out from Mayakoba championship golf course, 30 km away from the Playacar Golf Club 13 km south from Puerto Morelos and 46 km south of downtown Cancun.
Why Stay Here
Voted one of Conde Nast travelers` Top 100 Hotels in the world, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort, by Karisma is Mexico`s premier adults-only, beachfront resort where couples, wedding parties and honeymooners savor a Gourmet Inclusive experience, a vacation that fosters togetherness.
El Dorado Royale a Spa Resort by Karisma has been recognized as the only Gourmet Inclusive in North America to receive the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award since 2007. Voted one of Conde Nast travelers` Top 100 Hotels in the world, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort, by Karisma is Mexico`s premier adults-only, beachfront resort where couples, wedding parties and honeymooners savor a Gourmet Inclusive experience, and a vacation that fosters togetherness. Luxuriously romantic, stretching down a secluded beach, the resort provides indulgences from gourmet cuisine, luxury swim-up suites, to a lush health club and personalized concierge service.
- Accommodations as Selected
- Welcome Glass of Sparkling Wine and Refreshing Towel
- All Gourmet Meals and Specialty Bites
- Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic Beverages from a Selection of Domestic and International Premium Brands
- Minibar with Beer, Water, Soft Drinks Stocked Once a Day
- Daily and Nightly Activity Program with Live Music and Shows
- Bicycles Provided to Ride Around the Premises
- Non-motorized Water Sports: Kayak and Snorkeling Gear
- Scuba Clinics in the Pool
- Hospitality Desk
- 12 Swimming Pools, One of Which Is a Natural Saltwater Pool
- Two Hard Surface Lighted Tennis Courts. Rackets and Balls Provided Free of Charge. Restrictions Apply to Be Used at Night
- Complementary Shuttle to Cancun and Playa Del Carmen. Reservation Required
- Personal Concierge Service from 8:00 A.M. To 11:00 P.M.
- Fitness Center, Sauna and Steam Room
- 24 Hours Room Service (Restrictions Apply on Rainy Days)
- Gratuities Included
Gourmet Inclusive Honeymoon and Anniversary Package
- Complimentary Package When Booking a 5 Night Stay or Longer in Qualifying Room Category
- Private Gourmet Four Course Romantic Dinner on the Beach
- Chefs Special Gourmet Breakfast in Bed the Morning After
- 2x1 Beachfront Sky Massages
- -chilled Bottle of Domestic Champagne Delivered to the Room upon Arrival
- -one Night Anniversary Return Stay Voucher
- Complimentary Use of WI-FI
- 15 % Discount on Spa Services
- Romantically Decorated Suite with Rose Petals Aromatherapy and Candles and a Fresh Tropical Flower Arrangement in Room
The El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort features 478 luxuriously decorated Suites in 7 categories. All accommodations are provided with: indoor Jacuzzi, air conditioning, ceiling fan, night table, radio/alarm clock, bathrobes, safety deposit box, private bath, hair dryer, cable TV, amenity kit, terrace with a table and two chairs, hammocks (upon request), daily stocked minibar with beer, water, soft drinks, iron & ironing board and coffee maker.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Gourmet Inclusive Restaurants
The exquisite restaurants and bars of El Dorado Royale epitomize the excellent quality and customized service that forms our Gourmet Inclusive vacation experience.
La Cabaa Pizzeria
Wood burning oven pizzas served to order, and a selection of Angus burgers, gourmet bites among other succulent Mexican preparations.
Open from 11:00 A.M. 5:00 P.M.
Serving fresh fruit, juices, whole wheat sandwiches and smoothies.
Open from 8:00 A.M. 4:00 P.M.
Serving delicious salads and sandwiches
Open from 12:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
24 hour room service is available for all room categories. Restrictions apply during rainy days.
Kick - Flip flop less midday grill
Ocean front, in a laid back atmosphere you can enjoy delicious preparations from the grill as well as typical Mexican specialties together with an ice-cold beer or other beverage of your liking.
Lunch 11:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Gourmet Inclusive Bars
El Dorado Royale offers its guest with a multitude of bars, each with its own unique ambiance
Martini\\\'s Lobby Bar 12.00 P.M. - 2.00 A.M.
Sip Martinis at the sophisticated-chic Martini Bar which offers a variety of premium vodkas from around the world and serving a selection of premium brand beverages.
Bar Las Guacamayas 5.00 P.M. - 2.00 A.M.
Relax on one of the swinging chairs while savoring a cold drink. Choose between a great variety of beverages (cold Mexican beers, cheladas, exotic cocktails or aged tequila) with live music.
Swim up Bar La Isla 9.00 A.M. - 5.00 P.M.
Swim up bar located at La Isla Swimming Pool.
SWIM up Bar Las Fuentes 9.00 A.M. - 5.00 P.M.
Swim up bar located at Las Fuentes Swimming Pool
Johos Beach Bar 9.00 A.M. - 2.00 A.M.
Located on the beach with spectacular views of the ocean
Bellinis Bar 6.00 P.M. -10.00 P.M.
Enjoy from our variety of Bellinis in a contemporary lounge ambiance.
Gaviotas Seashore Bar 9:00 A.M. - 11.00 P.M. Located in front of Kampai restaurant
Swim up Bar Tucanes 9.00 A.M. - 5.00 P.M.
Located in a corner, surrounded by our tropical bushes. Get caught enjoying the sun, the breeze and feast on our lavish food display and premium beverage service.
7:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M.
Pools & Spas
Nay Spa Royalle (7:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.)
The Spa at El Dorado Royale, located in the center of the property, offers an assortment of treatments for the body and soul. Spa Royale was created with the same concept as the rest of the resort which is rest, relaxation and romance. Use of the Spa facilities includes the fitness room, sauna and steam room. The Spa also offers facials, special body treatments and Beauty salon
Nay Spay Casitas (7:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.)
The 20,000-sq-ft., Mexican-themed spa welcomes both El Dorado Royale guests and El Dorado Casitas Royale guests to experience an impressive menu of traditional and alternative spa therapies. Designed to sooth the senses, the luxurious spa facility includes a water journey pool, sauna, steam room, showers, spa treatment rooms, fitness center, boutique spa shop, bridal suites, event space and full-service salon.The new Casitas Spa incorporates elements of the Gourmet Inclusive philosophy with its unique services and alternative therapies inspired by native Mexico introducing new Temazcal rituals. The Delicious Chocolate therapy invites guests to experience chocolate with no remorse. This sensual treatment is rich in minerals and smooth, nourishing cocoa butter. In addition to these spa treatments, Casitas Spa offers more traditional favorites such as scrubs, body wraps, special treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures andfull-service beauty salon services
Complimentary Gourmet Honeymoon and Anniversary Package
- Private Gourmet Four Course Romantic Candlelit Dinner on the Beach
- Beachfront Sky Massage Two for One Offer
- Chilled Bottle of Champagne Delivered to Room upon Arrival
- One Night Anniversary Return Stay Voucher
- Complimentary Use of Wifi
- 15% Discount on Spa Services
- Romantically Decorated Suite with Rose Petals, Aroma Therapy and Candles
- Following Private Dinner
- Fresh Tropical Floral Arrangement in Room
- Chefs Special Gourmet Breakfast in Bed Morning after Dinner
- Complimentary When Booking a 5 Night Stay or Longer in a Qualifying Category
- Valid in North America Market Only
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (or Wedding Invitation with Wedding Photo) Required at Check-in
- Package Can Be Reserved for Use up to 30 Days after Wedding Date for Honeymoons and 30 Days Before and after Wedding Date for Anniversaries
- Available for Purchase in Lower Categories for $750 USD per Couple
- One Massage Must Be Purchased to Receive One of Equal or Lesser Value Complimentary
- One Night Return Stay Voucher Valid for Future Stays of 5 Nights or Longer, Non-transferable, Holidays Excluded and Must Be Used Within 395 Days of Check out Date
- Package Inclusions May Vary Without Previous Notice
- Not Combinable with Any Other Promotion Unless Otherwise Specified
- Only Available When Qualifying Category Is Purchased. (Swim up Jacuzzi Suite or Higher)
- Not Valid for Any Reservations Traveling with a Group or Wedding Party
We are the wedding specialist in the Riviera Maya, with on-site professional coordinator we are fully equipped to take the challenges of planning a wedding celebration and turn them into the joyous occasion that it should be. Beautiful and unique ceremony locations, including a beach front chapel. Our distinguished service was created to enhance the experience and allow the bride, groom, family and friends to have not just a day celebration, but a lifetime of memories.
Entertainment & Activities
The resorts 70,000-square-foot greenhouse facility now provides produce not only for El Dorado Royale, but also for its sister El Dorado Spa Resorts and Hotels and Azul Hotels throughout the region. The expansive greenhousethe first resort greenhouse in the region celebrated its first harvest in August 2009 produces a variety of organic vegetables and herbs, including cucumbers, bell peppers, chilies, basil, cilantro, and mint. The Fertilization Process is made through an HIDROPONIC system. The Products that are used for fumigation are from certified organic origins, these come from plants, leaves and seeds. Tours depart from main lobby, several days a week.
Our Resort is not recommended for physically Challenged Guest.
Horseback Riding Stables within the premises, and Proud Recipients of Trip Advisors Certificate of Excellence 2012 and 2013 offers a unique and exciting way to get in touch of the true nature of the Mayan Riviera with its two hour guided tour along jungle trails including the experience to encounter one of the marvels of the Yucatan Peninsula: The Mayan Cenotes, commonly known as sinkholes where you can jump for a
refreshing dip. Healthy, well trained horses appropriate for all riding levels. Semi-private tours consist of groups up to 12 riders, ensuring that everyone receives personal attention from friendly, knowledgeable guides.
OTHER FACILITIES AND SERVICES(+)
- Scuba Diving Trips, Certificates, Rental Equipment and Deep-sea Fishing
- Gift Shop and Logo Shop
- Car Rental
- Telephone Service
- Fax Services
- Business Center
- Wireless Internet Available
- Wave Runners and Parasailing Candle Light Dinner from 6:00 P.M. To 10:00 P.M.
- International Wine Selection
- Laundry Service
- Money Exchange
- Medical Services Available 24 Hours
- Special Wedding, Honeymoon and Anniversary Packages
- Tennis Lessons, Group Clinics, Private Lessons and More
- Optional in Room Amenities & Packages (online store)
- ATM USD Only
The resorts 75,670.21 -square-feet greenhouse facility now provides produce not only for El Dorado Royale, but also for Karisma Hotels: El Dorado Spa Resorts, Generations Resorts and Azul Hotels throughout the region. The expansive greenhousethe first resort greenhouse in the regioncelebrated its first harvest in August 2009 produces a variety of organic vegetables and herbs, including cucumbers, bell peppers, chilies, basil, cilantro, and mint.
The fertilization process is made through a hydroponic system. The Products that are used for fumigation are from certified organic origins, these come from plants, leaves & seeds.
Tours depart from the main lobby, several days a week.
Spaces available for your next meeting or incentive trip. The discover boundless beauty of the reef-lined beaches to the classic elegance of our grand ballroom or unique function spaces. State-of-the-art facilities and the personalized service of our expert event team guarantee your guests a memorable experience. Also exclusive receptions, dinners and cocktails.
Environmental fee of $1.10 per room per night will be charged at check in.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply