The resort is located on the renowned Maroma Beach, which is considered to be one of the top ten beaches in the world by independent reviewers, including Travel Discovery Channel. The resort is ideal for adults, ages 18 or older, seeking active relaxation in an intimate 99 room resort setting with private infinity pool suites, swim-up suites, honeymoon suites, lavish spa and full concierge services.
Why Stay Here
All suites and facilities at this beachfront property offer beautiful views of the lush tropical gardens or the stunning white sand and clear waters of the Magical Maroma Beach.
El Dorado Maroma, a Spa Resort by Karisma offers all the elements for an active, authentic and luxurious vacation experience. Along with luxurious features and amenities you will enjoy Karismas exclusive Gourmet Inclusive experience, offering stand out cuisine created by top chefs, gourmet services and amenities such as beach butlers, full concierge service, turn-down service, 24-hour room service and premium beverages. This intimate resort with 157 suites is ideal for adults, ages 18 and older, seeking relaxation, personalized service, exquisite cuisine, romance and unforgettable adventures.
- Welcome Glass of Sparkling Wine
- All Gourmet Meals and Specialty Bites
- Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages from a Selection of Domestic and International Premium Brands
- Nightly Turn-Down Service
- Full-Service Concierge
- D`Hotel Butler Service
- Culinary Activities
- Once Daily Restocked Mini-Bar with Soft Drinks, Water and Beer
- 24-Hour Room Service (restrictions apply on rainy days)
- Use of In-Room Safety Deposit Box
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Including Kayaks and Snorkeling Gear
- Spanish Lessons, Yoga, Aqua Aerobics, Latin Dance Lessons, Cooking Classes and More
- Special Nightly Entertainment Includes Karaoke, Live Music, Comedy Show and More
- Shopping Tours to Playa Del Carmen (limited seats)
- Use of Fitness Center, Sauna and Steam Baths at the Spa
All suites and facilities at this beachfront property offer beautiful views of lush tropical gardens or the stunning white sand and clear waters of the magical Maroma Beach. All suites are designed in a luxurious and contemporary Caribbean decor and are equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, cable TV, DVD and CD player, telephone, shower, hairdryer, make-up mirror, ironing board and iron, radio and alarm clock, safety deposit box, mini-bar with beer, water and soft drinks that are refilled daily, coffee and tea maker and a comfortable oversized terrace with an outdoor bed where you can enjoy breathtaking views. With 13 categories available, you`ll find suites that stand out of the ordinary. All of them provide the feeling of being at home, offering tranquility with a sleek and harmonious inspired design.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Gourmet Inclusive Restaurants: The a la carte restaurants, food display and bars at El Dorado Maroma combine a selection of the finest and refreshing cuisine and drinks in an extraordinary setting overlooking the renowned Maroma Beach.
- Papitos Gourment Beach Club: Features and Interactive Culinary Experience in an Open Kitchen Concept that Offers a Themed Lunch Menu Throughout the Week Including Burger Boutique, Taco Bar, Fish Market, BBQ, Spanish Paella and Prime Rib to Name a Few. Guests Dine While Enjoying a Breathtaking Ocean View Directly on the Beach Front (hours: breakfast - 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. or Themed Lunch - 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.)
- Sabores Mexican Cuisine: Sabores Restaurant Serves Irresistible Local and Caribbean Specialties with an Emphasis on Authentic Mexican Cuisine, Spices and Flavors. Delight Your Senses with a Variety of Dishes in a Pleasant and Casual Atmosphere Where the Chef Uses the Latest Culinary Techniques to Make Every Bite an Unforgettable Experience (dinner - 5:30 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.)
- Kiyoko Pacific Rim Restaurant: Kiyoko Restaurant is a Mystical Combination of Heaven and Ocean. In This Tasteful Setting You Will Experience Asian-Inspired Cuisine Served in the Most Creative Ways. Sushi, Sashimi and Teppanyaki are Only Some of the Delicious Mouthwatering Dishes Found on the Menu. Kiyoko Provides its Guests with a Very Intimate Dining Atmosphere as Well as Chef Interaction (dinner: 5:30 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.)
- Mio Cuccina Itliana Italian Cuisne: This a La Carte Restaurant Opens for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Offering Gourmet Breakfast from Fruit to Eggs Benedict. Lunch Includes a Variety of Options Including Pasta, Flatbreads, Steaks and More. At Night an Intimate Atmosphere is Perfect to Enjoy Italian Specialties, Using a Traditional Approach, Mio Features Creative Cuisine from Italys Sunny Coastal and Island Areas. Enjoy a Variety of Ocean Fresh Fish Carpaccio, Fruti Di Mare and Exquisite Pasta Among Other Succulent Dishes with Authentic Ingredients in a Relaxing and Romantic Atmosphere (hours: breakfast - 7:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. or lunch - 12:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. and dinner - 5:30 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.)
- Caribbean Grill Restaurant: Sit Back and Enjoy the Caribbean Lifestyle at this Contemporary Venue. Chefs Create Mexican Caribbean Delights in Avant-Garde Style Infusing the Freshest Local Tropical Ingredients. Experience a Relaxing Dinner or Celebrate a Special Moment with Your Friends at the Chefs Table (dinner - 5:30 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.)
- Lima Limon Restaurant: Lima Limon Offers the Chance to Explore the Authentic and Diverse Flavors of Peruvian Gastronomy. With the Perfect Setting Overlooking the Renowned Maroma Beach, the Restaurants Contemporary Design Provides the Perfect Backdrop for Lima Limons Signature Ceviches (dinner - 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.)
*To ensure total comfort, some restaurants require reservations.Dress Code:
To enhance the unique dining experience, please comply with the following casual elegant dress code in all gourmet restaurants.Gentlemen Recommended:
Long pants, collared shirts, casual shoes permitted, formal bermudas and dress sandals.Ladies Recommended:
Dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes, capri pants and elegant sandals.NOT PERMITTED:
Baseball caps, peaks, tank tops & flip-flops or sport shorts.Gourmet Inclusive Bars:
- Bar 24: Swim-Up Bar (located next to the Mi Hotelito Beachfront section), this Ocean-Front Bar Serves Mexican Beers, an Exciting Variety of Tropical Drinks and Healthy Energizing Drinks in a Laid Back Caribbean Atmosphere. Open: 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- Coffee, Tea & Newspaper Service: 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.
- Sweet Sunset: Coffee, Tea and Sweets (5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.)
- Mio Swim-Up Bar: Located in the Main Pool with an Exciting Variety of Mexican Beers and Tropical Drinks Prepared by Professional Bartenders (open: 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.)
- Chakay Swim-Up Bar: Located in the Pool Next to Building 12. The Bar Features Gourmet Inclusive Premium Beverages, Soft Drinks, a Wide Selection of Juices and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (bar - 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.)
- Ricks Bar: Offering a Wide Selection of Domestic and International Premium Brands, this Classic Lounge Bar Allows for Relaxation and Fun All in One. Ricks Bar Features Nightly Entertainment, Pool Table and Music (open - 6:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M.)
- Joes Lounge & Bar: Self-Service Bar Located Beachfront on the Second Level of Lima Limon Restaurant, Joes Lounge Offers Premium Amenities in the Comfort and Convenience of a Luxurious Living Area. Enjoy Savory Hors D`Oeuvres, Refreshing Beverages and the Wide Selection of House Wines Surrounded by Breathtaking Views, Plush Intimate Seating and Natural Tones (open - 3:00 P.M to 11:00 P.M.)
Beach and Pool Butler Service:
- 24-Hour Room Service: El Dorado Maroma Offers a New Type of In-Room Dining Experience. Guests can Enjoy the a La Carte Menu Delivered in Gourmet Baskets Any Time of the Day Within the Comfort and Convenience of Their Own Suite or Even on Their Own Private Terrace
delivery of your favorite drinks while you lounge on the beach or pool. Sunscreen and towels service. Newspapers, magazines and reading material service. Refreshments and Gourmet Bites.
Cold refreshing face towels.
Pools & Spas
Multiple pools at this resort.
Spa: Redefine tranquility at the unique Overwater Nay Spa. Rejuvenate your body and mind in one of its four spacious Suites or let the staff pamper you in its beauty salon. All of them will amaze you with their magnificent views to the sea which are ideal to disconnect and relax. Services include everything from herbal therapy, facials, body treatments and reflexology, to a nearly infinite variety of massage treatments.
Overwater Nay Spa signature treatments are designed based on the traditional Mayan herbal practices and richness of the regions marine life, which highlight the benefits of Maromas Sea Moss. This unique sea moss found only in the Caribbean is rich in mineral salts, boasting high antioxidant and detoxifying powers. Exclusive for Palafitos Guests.
Massages: Sea Moss Body Detox, Sea Moss
Mineralizing Ritual and Relaxing Sea Moss Massage.
Facial: Sea Moss Anti-Aging Facial.
Beauty Salon: Sea Moss Mineralizing Manicure and Sea Moss Detox Pedicure. Open: 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Environmental fee of $1.10 USD per room per night will be charged at check-in.