GOURMET INCLUSIVE RESTAURANTS
The exquisite restaurants and bars of El Dorado Royale epitomize the excellent quality and customized service that forms our Gourmet Inclusive vacation experience.
International Cuisine At Cocotal guests appetites are met with enjoyable tastes from all over the world served a la carte. With a great chefs menu, Cocotal offers something for everyone in an elegant air conditioned atmosphere. Continental breakfast 6.30am 7.00am International a la Carte breakfast 7.00am-11.00am A la Carte Gourmet Dinner 5.30pm10.00pm
Contemporary Italian This beautiful and romantic Italian restaurant leaves many guests craving for more. A la Carte Dinner 6.00pm - 10.00pm.
KAMPAI- Pacific Rim
Kampai not only has its own sushi menu, but also is creatively decorated with Buddha statues and other eyecatching oriental designs. Breakfast 7.00am 11.00am Lunch 12.30 3.30 pm
Dinner 6.00pm 10.00 pm
Open air palapa serving a la carte International Cuisine with a special focus on Mediterranean cuisine at dinner. Breakfast 7.00am-11.30am Lunch 12.30pm-3.30pm. Dinner 6.00pm10.00pm
JO JOS - Caribbean Seaside Grill
At Jojos the guest will be able to enjoy the freshest Seafood Gourmet dishes with a spectacular view of the Caribbean in casual ambience from 11.00 am-6.00pm for lunch. The perfect place at night to delight yourself with the ocean breeze while savoring dinner 6.00pm 10.00pm.
FUENTES - Culinary Theatre
Come and enjoy one of the worlds most avant-garde concepts in culinary entertainment. Open kitchen with full cooking show of iron chef level. A one-of-a-kind Culinary Theater with gourmet acts hosted and performed by the Chef and Sommelier designed to satisfy both, your appetite and your curiosity. Our Chef, will take you on a journey filled with exquisite aromas, colors, textures, contrasts and flavors, and the finest selection of ingredients from our green house. Our Sommelier, guides you through the magic behind the subtle art of pairing to make this epicurean journey an absolutely memorable GI experience.
Only one daily sitting starting with a welcome cocktail at 7:00pm followed by the dinner & show at 7:30 pm Reservations are required. Restaurant closes on Sundays.
Welcome to the real Mexico, the perfect place to experience during lunch time the authentic Mexican street food while you enjoy our relaxed ambiance with stunning garden views. During dinner, delight your senses with our exclusive
Mexican authors Cuisine in a pleasant and casual atmosphere. Breakfast 7:0011.00 am Lunch 12.003.00pm Dinner 6.0010.00pm.
Authentic Italian Cuisine in a Luxury Beachfront setting that offers traditional dishes, along with creations from our International Chefs. Dinner 6.00 10.00pm
Restaurants operate on select schedules A maximum of 6 people per table is allowed; for groups with more than 6 people, restrictions may apply. To enhance our unique dining experience, please comply with the following casual elegant dress code in all gourmet restaurants. Ladies: Capri pants, Dresses, Skirts, Long Pants, Shoes, Dress Sandals. Gentlemen: Formal Bermuda shorts, Long Pants, Collared shirts, Dress Sandals, Casual shoes or dress sandals.
LA CABAA PIZZERIA
Open from 12.00 5.00pm Wood burning oven pizzas served to order, and a selection of Angus burgers, gourmet bites among other succulent Mexican "botana" preparations.
Open from 8.00am 4.00pm. Serving fresh fruit, juices, whole wheat sandwiches and smoothies.
Open from 12.00 to 4.00 pm Serving various salads and sandwiches.
24 HOURS ROOM SERVICE available for all room categories. Restrictions apply during rainy days.
GOURMET INCLUSIVE BARS
El Dorado Casitas Royale offers its guest with a multitude of bars, each with its own unique ambiance.
MARTINIS LOBBY BAR 12.00noon - 2.00am Sip Martinis at the sophisticated-chic Martini Bar which offers a variety of premium vodkas from around the world. Serving premium brands beverage selection.
BAR LAS GUACAMAYAS 5.00pm - 2.00am Relax on one of the swinging chairs while savoring a cold drink. Choose between a great variety of beverages (cold Mexican beers, cheladas, exotic cocktails or aged
tequila) with live music.
SWIM UP BAR LA ISLA 9.00am 5.00pm swim up bar located at La Isla Swimming Pool.
SWIM UP BAR LAS FUENTES 9.00am 5.00pm Swim up bar located at Las Fuentes Swimming Pool
SWIM UP BAR PERICOS 9.00am 5.00pm
Swim up located at the Casita Suites Section 25
SWIM UP BAR PAPAGAYOS - 9.00am - 5.00pm Swim up bar located at the Casita Suites section 26
SWIM UP BAR PELICANOS 9.00am - 5.00pm Swim up bar located at the Casita Suites Section 27
SWIMP UP COLIBRI 9.00am - 5.00pm
Swim up bar located at the Casita Suites Section 28
SWIM UP QUETZAL 9.00am 5.00pm
Swim up bar located at the Casitas Suites Section 29
SWIM UP FAISANES 9.00am - 5.00pm
Swim up bar located at the Casitas Suites Section 30
SWIM UP ALBATROS 9.00am 5.00pm Swim up bar located at the Casitas Suites Section 31
GAVIOTAS SEASHORE BAR -9:00 am 11.00 pm located in front of Kampai restaurant
SWIM UP BAR TUCANES 9.00am - 5.00pm
BELLINIS BAR 6.00 -10.00pm Enjoy from our variety of Bellinis in a contemporary lounge ambiance.
BEACH BAR 9.00am to 2.00am Located at the beach with spectacular views of the ocean.
Complimentary Gourmet Honeymoon and Anniversary Package
- Private gourmet four course romantic candlelit dinner on the beach
- Beachfront sky massage 2 X 1 offer
- Chilled bottle of champagne delivered to room upon arrival
- One night anniversary return stay voucher*
- Complimentary use of WIFI
- 15% discount on spa services
- Romantically decorated suite with rose petals, aroma therapy and candles
- following private dinner
- Fresh tropical floral arrangement in room
- Chefs special gourmet breakfast in bed morning after dinner
- Complimentary when booking a 5 night stay or longer in a qualifying category
- Valid in North America market only.
- Copy of marriage certificate (or wedding invitation with wedding photo) required at check-in.
- Package can be reserved for use up to 30 days after wedding date for honeymoons and 30 days before and after wedding date for anniversaries.
- Available for purchase in lower categories for $750usd per couple.
- One massage must be purchased to receive one of equal or lesser value complimentary.
- One night return stay voucher valid for future stays of 5 nights or longer, non-transferable, holidays excluded and must be used within 395 days of check out date.
- Package inclusions may vary without previous notice.
- Not combinable with any other promotion unless otherwise specified.
- Only available when qualifying category is purchased.
- Not valid for any reservations traveling with a group or wedding party.
NAY SPA ROYALE
The Spa at El Dorado Royale, located in the center of the property, offers an assortment of treatments for the body and soul. Spa Royale was created with the same concept as the rest of the resort which is rest, relaxation and romance. Use of the Spa facilities includes the fitness room, sauna and steam room. The Spa also offers facials, special body treatments and Beauty salonNAAY SPA CASITAS
The 20,000-sq-ft., Mexican-themed spa welcomes both El Dorado Royale guests and El Dorado Casitas Royale guests to experience an impressive menu of traditional and alternative spa therapies. Designed to sooth the senses, the luxurious spa facility includes a water
journey pool, sauna, steam room, showers, spa treatment rooms, fitness center, boutique spa shop, bridal suites, event space and full-service salon.The new Casitas Spa incorporates elements of the Gourmet Inclusive philosophy with its unique services and alternative therapies inspired by native Mexico introducing new Temazcal rituals. The Delicious Chocolate therapy invites guests to experience chocolate with no remorse. This sensual treatment is rich in minerals and smooth, nourishing cocoa butter. In addition to these spa treatments, Casitas Spa offers more traditional favorites such as scrubs, body wraps, special treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and
full-service beauty salon services
The resorts 70,000-square-foot greenhouse facility now provides produce not only for El Dorado Royale, but also
for its sister El Dorado Spa Resorts and Hotels and Azul Hotels throughout the region. The expansive greenhousethe first resort greenhouse in the regioncelebrated its first harvest in August 2009 produces a variety of organic vegetables and herbs, including cucumbers, bell peppers, chilies, basil, cilantro, and mint. The Fertilization Process is made through an HIDROPONIC system. The Products that are used for fumigation are from certified organic origins, these come from plants, leaves and seeds. Tours depart from main lobby, several days a week.
Our Resort is not recommended for physically Challenged Guest.
- Horseback Riding Stables within the premises, and Proud Recipients of Trip Advisors Certificate of Excellence 2012 and 2013 offers and unique and exciting
- way to get in touch of the true nature of the Mayan Riviera with its two hour guided tour along jungle trails including the experience to encounter one of the
- marvels of the Yucatan Peninsula: The Mayan Cenotes, commonly known as sinkholes where you can jump for a
- refreshing dip. Healthy, well trained horses appropriate for all riding levels. Semi-private tours consist of groups
- up to 12 riders, ensuring that everyone receives personal attention from friendly, knowledgeable guides.
OTHER FACILITIES AND SERVICES(+)
- Scuba diving trips, certificates, rental equipment and deep-sea fishing.
- Gift Shop and Logo Shop
- Car rental.
- Telephone service. Fax services.
- Business center
- Wireless Internet available.
- Wave runners and Parasailing Candle light dinner from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- International wine selection.
- Laundry service.
- Money Exchange.
- Medical services available 24 hours.
- Special wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages
- Tennis Lessons, Group Clinics, Private Lessons and More
- Optional In Room Amenities & Packages (online store)
- ATM USD only.
GOURMET INCLUSIVE HONEYMOON AND ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE
- Accommodations as selected.
- Welcome glass of Sparkling wine and refreshing towel.
- All Gourmet meals and specialty bites
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international premium brands.
- Minibar with beer, water, soft drinks stocked once a day.
- Daily and nightly activity program with live music and shows.
- Bicycles provided to ride around the premises.
- Non-motorized water sports: kayak and snorkeling gear.
- Scuba clinics in the pool.
- Hospitality Desk
- 12 swimming pools, one of which is a natural saltwater pool.
- 2 hard surface lighted tennis courts. Rackets and balls provided free of charge. Restrictions apply to be used at night.
- Complementary Shuttle to Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Reservation required.
- Personal Concierge Service from 8 am to 11 pm
- Fitness center, Sauna and Steam Room
- 24 hours room service (restrictions apply on rainy days)
- Taxes and gratuities included
Complimentary Package when booking a 5 night stay or longer in qualifying room category.
- Private gourmet four course romantic dinner on the beach,
- Chefs special gourmet breakfast in bed the morning after,
- 2x1 Beachfront sky massages
- -Chilled bottle of domestic champagne delivered to the room upon arrival
- -One night anniversary return stay voucher**
- Complimentary use of WI-FI,
- 15 % discount on spa services
- Romantically decorated suite with rose petals aromatherapy and candles and a fresh tropical flower arrangement in room.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply