Ideally located between Playa del Carmen and Tulum and just a 60 mile drive south of Cancun International Airport, Dreams Tulum is situated along a stretch of magnificent white sandy beach in the Riviera Maya.
Why Stay Here
- Elegan Room Accommodations
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Resort
- Beautiful Beachfront Location
- Full Service Spa
- Explorers Club for Children
- Gourmet Dining
Dreams Tulum offers Unlimited Luxury, with upscale surroundings that combine fun and relaxation with the ancient world of the Maya. The resort sits on two miles of powdery white sand and offers a myriad of daytime activities and nighttime entertainment to make the whole family happy. Some activities include snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, as well as access to catamarans and an ocean trampoline! It is the only resort in the Riviera Maya where you can take bike tours to the ancient ruins of Tulum.
- Complete Unlimited Luxury
- International Restaurants and Lounges Serving Gourmet Fare and Unlimited Premium Brand Beverages
- Mini-Bar Refreshed Daily with Beer, Juices, Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
- Concierge Service (located by the lobby)
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Unlimited Connectivity
- New Explorers Club for Kids Ages 3-12
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Activities Include: Tennis, Bicycles, Ping-Pong, Hobie Cats, Diving Lessons (in pool), Table Games, Soccer, Bocce-Ball, Bike Tours to Tulum, Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Shuffleboard, Water Aerobics, Dance Lessons, Volleyball, Euro-Bungee and a Ocean Trampoline
- Honey and Anniversary Complimentary Package Includes: Welcome Letter, a Plate of Tropical Fruit, One Bottle of Champagne, Use of Embroidered Bathrobes and Slippers, Romantic Dinner in Any Restaurant, Champagne Breakfast-in-Bed and Special turn-Down Service (NOTE: Guests must request honeymoon/anniversary package at time of booking and present copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check in. Reservations for breakfast-in-bed must be made in advance with guest services. Romantic dinner based on availability and offered once per stay.)
All guest rooms and suites offer a private and furnished patio or balcony with a hammock, marble bathrooms, daily refreshed mini-bar and 24-hour room service. Rooms with contemporary Mexican decor, and addition of Swim-Out rooms and suites in the garden section.
- International Restaurants and Lounges Serving Gourmet Fare and Unlimited Premium Brand Beverages
- Unlimited Natural Fruit Juices, Soft Drinks, Premium and Domestic Brand Alcoholic Beverages
- Daily Activities Including Theme Dinners, Weekly Beach Party, Tennis, Bicycles, Ping-Pong, Water Sports, Table Games, Soccer, Bocce Ball, Bike Tour to Tulum, Shuffle Board, Water Aerobics, Dance Lessons, Volleyball, Euro-Bungee, Ocean Trampoline and Iceberg Climbing Wall
- Explorers Club For Kids Ages 3-12
- Nightly Entertainment, Concierge Services, and 24-Hour Front Desk
- All Gratuities
: 513.3 sq ft / 48 sq m - Junior Suite room is designed hacienda style with colonial decorations. King size bed and separate area with two sofas, bathroom with tub and bidet, double sink, hair dryer, vanity mirror, scale, VIP amenities, champagne upon arrival, concierge service, garden view, private balcony or terrace with hammock, 29 color television, cable channels, DVD/CD player, mini-bar refreshed daily with water, sodas, beer, and juices, electronic safe box, coffee machine, iron and ironing board, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, alarm clock with i-Pod docking station, and wireless Internet access complete your amenities.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Portofino Restaurant: Mediterranean/ Italian Cuisine, a La Carte, Neat Attire (Long Pants for Men), Non-smoking Restaurant
- Himitsu Restaurant: Asian Cuisine (Chinese Thai), a La Carte, Semi-formal Attire (Long Pants for Men), Non-smoking Restaurant
- World Cafe: Continental /Mexican Cuisine W/ International Specialty Items/Classics, Special Kids Corner in Buffet Section, Casual Attire
- El Patio Restaurant: Mexican Cuisine, a La Carte, Casual Attire; Daytime- Light Snack to Full Meal, Evening- a La Carte Mexican Cuisine
- Seaside Grill Restaurant: Steakhouse, a La Carte, Casual Attire
- Bordeaux Restaurant: French Cuisine, a La Carte, Semi-formal, Adults Only
- Gohan Restaurant: Sushi Bar, a La Carte, Fairly Formal Attire
- Coco Cafe: Coffee Shop, Premium Coffee and Deli Snacks, Casual
Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience:
Here`s How It Works:
- As part of your Unlimited-Luxury privileges, you now have the option to Sip, Savor and See at nearby participating resorts from 6:00pm - 1:00am each evening! Enjoy top-shelf spirits, dinner and live entertainment during your Dining Experience.
1. Visit the concierge desk of the resort you are staying at by 3:00 P.M. to make arrangements.
2. Choose from any of the delectable options from participating resorts below.
3. Let the concierge assist you arranging transportation.
4. Have fun discovering what nearby resorts have to offer! Remember, transportation costs are not included. Reservations can be made at the visiting resort for up to four people per seating. Holidays and special event restrictions may apply. Mexican Caribbean:
Guests of any Dreams Resort can choose to visit and enjoy the Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience at one another and additionally choose to visit any Dreams Resorts or any Now Resorts.
For the Family
Explorers Club water playground!
The latest and greatest new attraction of Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa, is guaranteed to bring a big splash of fun to the Kids. This state-of-the-art Water playground features 6 water Slides so as 2 gigantic buckets that fills with water and splashes into the pool below.
A defined outdoor aquaplay area where children of ages 3-12yrs at least 1.80 ft. tall can frolic around in a safe environment supervised by the trained Explorers Club Team so as Trained lifeguard on duty always on operation hours.
Daily games, activities and FUN are guarantee in this Great new attraction.
Pools & Spas
Swimming pool and spa
HONEYMOON AND ANNIVERSARY Complimentary Package Includes: Welcome letter, plate of tropical fruit, one bottle of champagne, use of embroidered bathrobes and slippers, romantic dinner in any restaurant, Champagne breakfast-in-bed and special turn-down service. (NOTE: Guests must request honeymoon/anniversary package at time of booking and present copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check in. Reservations for breakfast-in-bed must be made in advance with guest services. Romantic dinner based on availability and offered once per stay.)
The Riviera Maya Golf Club offers a Robert Trent Jones II designed golf course. Spanning over nearly 12,000 yards, this 36-hole course development offers currently a 7,843 yards 18-hole championship course, a 1,356 yard 9-hole par 3 golf course, a driving range, practice green, pro shop, club and shoe rental services, restaurant and snack bar.
Please contact the concierge at email@example.com for prices, rates and other nearby golf courses.
Riviera Maya Golf Club
Guests staying at Dreams Tulum will receive one round of complimentary greens fees per person, per day at Riviera Maya Golf Club.
Tee times are subject to availability. Premium tee time supplements apply before 1 p.m. Re-rounds to be confirmed at the golf course upon availability at the end of each of the scheduled rounds with the applicable charges at the available tee time.
Additional notes and dress code: Non-golfing riders will also pay the applicable charges depending on the tee time and will have access to the complimentary on-course food and beverage service provided at The Riviera Maya Golf Club.
Guests must arrange their tee time from 45 days to 24 hours in advance with the resort concierge and provide a credit card when doing so. If guests wish to cancel or reschedule their tee time, they must do so at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $100 USD no-show penalty per person which, will be charged to the credit card they have provided. The concierge will then issue guests a coupon, which will grant them access to the golf course. Tee times will be subject to availability.
This offer is not applicable to groups of more than 12 players with consecutive tee times. Groups and tournaments will be quoted separately from this offer through the golfs group department. Restrictions apply and the offer is subject to change at any time.
Blackout dates, maintenance closings and restrictions may apply and will be informed as far in advance as possible. Availability of this offer may be restricted to some promotional rates and/or room categories, as specified within the promotions inclusions and/or restrictions, where if not included will be available on the resorts with a surcharge.
Policies and rules of the golf course apply at all times. These will be presented at the golf course upon arrival and they are independent from the hotel.
Shoe rentals: $15 USD per person
Brand name rental equipment: $45 USD per person
MenCollared shirts and mid-thigh (non-denim) length shorts.
WomenAppropriate golf attire, no bathing suits.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Along with being home to the worlds second largest barrier reef and being in close proximity to underground rivers, caves and jungles, the city of Tulum is also near the historic Mayan ruins of Coba that is located deep in the jungle and boasts the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan and the magnificent Mayan Ruins of Tulum located in the one of the most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of Caribbean Sea from cliff-top.
Special Group Benefits:
Every sixth room within the group will be complimentary, with a maximum of three complimentary rooms per group booking. One complimentary room will be offered per every five double occupancy rooms paid on a daily basis. In case during some nights of the group`s stay the total amount of rooms is reduced under the required six rooms with five paid double occupancy rooms, then the complimentary sixth room benefit will not be applied during those specific nights.
One free room upgrade to the next available category per every ten paid rooms, with a maximum of two upgrades per group booking. Upgrade will be offered to the next available category based on the majority of rooms purchased category. Free resort coupons per room, per stay (rules of use apply).
Group private check-in when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel with at least a seven day anticipation.
- From December 23, 2017 to December 31, 2017
- From February 16, 2018 to February 20, 2018
- From March 23, 2018 to April 6, 2018
- From November 20, 2018 to November 24, 2018
- From December 23, 2018 to January 1, 2019
Please note that other blackout dates may apply.
Promo Terms and Conditions:
IMPORTANT: In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time. For more information please contact the BookIt.com groups department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valid for new group bookings or requests, please contact the BookIt.com groups department at: email@example.com.
- Special Groups promotion applies only for social groups booking a minimum of six and a maximum of 20 rooms (including complimentary rooms).
- Complimentary rooms will apply at the same room category for every block of five paid rooms to a maximum of three per group booking and will be granted on a daily basis, not cumulative.
- Upgrades will apply to the next room category where a room block of ten rooms is achieved, for the average length of stay of the group.
- Details (Guests names and booking numbers) on Guests receiving any Special Groups promo complimentary room stay and/or upgrade must be provided by BookIt.com to the hotel groups and conventions department, preferentially by including this information in the definitive group rooming list that will be send to the hotel 30 days prior to the group arrival. Otherwise the hotel must receive written specifications, about complimentary and/or upgraded room(s) assignment, with at least seven days anticipation prior to the group first arrival in order to apply these benefits.
- Resort Credit Coupons are applicable at selected services. Resort coupons are nontransferable, nonrefundable, and hold no cash or commercial value. Resort Coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort Coupons are not cumulative and cannot be combined with other coupons offered in any other promotion or special offer; they are only valid during initial stay.
- Special Groups Promo is not combinable with other Group Promotions or Complimentary Wedding Packages.
- Applicable Special Groups concessions are based on the original room block requested by the group. In case this room block suffers any modification, group concessions and benefits will be subject to revision and could be partially adjusted or fully voided if the Special Groups promotion requirements, terms and conditions are not fully met by the group.
- Blackout dates may apply and are subject to change at any time. This list may not be the most updated blackout dates available, please contact BookIt.com with any questions or concerns.
RESORT COUPONS PROMOTION:
$200 in Resort Coupon Credits or $400 in Resort Coupon Credits for Preferred Club Rooms, a minimum stay of three nights is required and special conditions apply.
$200 in Coupons are broken down as such: three coupons worth $40 each, two coupons worth $20 each and four coupons worth $10 each. These coupons may be used only as follows: $100 for Spa treatment, $60 for romantic dining, and $40 for wine purchases. Spa treatment coupons are broken down in two coupons worth $40 and one coupon worth $20. Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment. To use coupons for romantic dining, one $40 coupon and one $20 coupon may be combined, resulting in a total discount of $60 off one romantic dining experience. When using coupons towards wine purchases, only coupons worth $10 may be used and cannot be combined, therefore one $10 coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine. Resort coupons cannot be applied toward the following items: beauty salon services, spa product purchases, telephone charges, dolphin experiences, gift shop purchases, boutique purchases, internet service, marina services, dive shop, medical services, car rentals and travel agency services.
Guests staying at the Preferred Club will receive $400 in resort credits, that is 2 times the amount of the regular room and applied in the same manner.
Resort Coupons must be redeemed at the time of reseration or service. Resort Coupons do not hold any cash or commercial value, are not refundable and non-transferable. They are not applicable for tips, taxes, private functions and/or special events such as Christmas and New Years Gala dinners. Resort Coupons are not accumulative and cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer including, but not limited to spa treatment discounts. They are only valid during the original stay and cannot be deducted upon check out. Not combinable with other promotions or special offers unless otherwise indicated in the promotion. The entire offer is based on availability and can be modified or closed out at any time. Not applicable to group bookings.
The use of drones or artifacts that fly, plan or float within or about the facilities of the AMResorts hotels is completely prohibited, except for those who have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- AAA 4-Diamond Resorts
- ATM Machine
- Airline Desk
- Area Shuttle (Surcharge) (+)
- Attraction Tickets Available
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Center
- Business Services (+)
- Childcare (+)
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program (+)
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Newspaper in Lobby
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fine Dining
- Fishing (nearby) (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/News Stand
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Handicap Services
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Library / Video Library
- Luggage Storage
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Outdoor Pool
- Picnic Area
- Poolside Bar
- Porter / Bellhop
- Private Beach
- Sauna (+)
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge) (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Steam Room (+)
- Sun Deck
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Valet Parking
- Volleyball Court
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports (nearby) (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply