Property is located next to Xcaret Park, just 40 miles/ 65 kilometers away from Cancun International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- 2019 TOP TEN RIVIERA MAYA ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
- Free Unlimited Access to Experiencias Xcaret Parks (Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xenses, Xoximilco, Xel-ha and Xavage), Including Meal Plans According to Each Attraction
- Free Experiencias Xcaret Tour to Xhichen and Xenses
- Architectural Design Based on the Integration with Nature
- Design and Decor of Hotels Is Inspired in Traditions and Motives of Mexican Culture
- State-of-the-Art Bracelet That Can Be Used for Access to Rooms, Parks, Tours and Purchases Anywhere in the Parks or the Hotel
- All-View Suites That Allows You to Appreciate Nature Surroundings from Anywhere You Stand in the Room
- They Are Ambassadors of the Mexican Culture and Traditions
Unique nature enchanting landscaping that includes rivers and coves side by side with the jungle and the sea, with four small islands on property that are used for nature conservation purposes.
The eco-integrating design of Hotel Xcaret Mexico adapts the architecture to the landscape in a delicate and caring manner. The coves, rivers, caves and jungle are present throughout the resort, where everything flows under the principle of sustainability. As a result of this, Hotel Xcaret Mexico is the very first resort in the American Continent to be granted an EarthCheck certification for Planning and Design.
- White Sandy Beaches
- Rivers and Coves
- Rainforest Trails
- Infinity Pools
- Spa and Wellness
- Tennis and Paddle Courts
- Three Gyms
- Functional Training Circuit in a Nature Setting
- Business Center
- Events and Meeting Rooms
- Unique Spaces for Ceremonies and Chapel for Celebrations
- Gift Shops
- Ten Restaurants
- Eight Bars
- Kids and Teens Clubs
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Resort
- All Meals Included Daily; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffet, as Well as a La Carte Dinner
- Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages including All Domestic and Imported Beverage Brands
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Fun Inclusive Features Access to Five Nature Parks and Tours of Mayan Ruins and Xenotes (Xcaret, Xel-ha, Xplor, Xplor Fire, Xochimilco, Xenses and Xavage) Including Meal Plan According to Each Attraction
- Free Experiencias Xcaret Tour to Xhichen and Xenotes
- All Fun Inclusive Program Where Guests Enjoy Natural Theme Parks, Bespoke Gastronomy, Entertainment, Mexican Art and Culture and Mayan History in a Unique Stress-Free Natural Environment
- Concierge Services and Assistance to Reserve Tours and Parks
- All Gratuities
All-View Suites include ocean, garden, river or pool views. The All-View Suites at Hotel Xcaret Mexico have been designed to bring in nature to you wherever you are in your room. The combination of comfort, art and contemporary designs in its interiors fully enhances the essence of the Mexican experience.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine Featuring Authentic Mexican Coffee
- Mexican Style Hammocks in Balcony
- Vanity Mirror
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Wi-Fi Included
- In-Room Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Rain Shower
- 55 Inch Flat Screen TV
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
18 restaurants and bars at Hotel Xcaret Mexico will take you to a culinary journey through global flavors where Mexican gastronomy, declared by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage, is the protagonist.
Cozy ambiances and the dedicated attention of the staff will guide you through this exciting culinary trip. All of their menus are designed to surprise your palate as well as accommodate any dietary preferences your lifestyle might require.
La Trajinera: Centuries ago, the canals of Xochimilco Lake region, in the original Mexico City, were sailed by boats known as Trajineras. This tradition continues today and is one of the most colorful and lively activities of the city. In a Trajinera inspired setting, this experience is recalled by bringing the best land and sea products enhanced by a Caribbean flair.
Buffet: Breakfast from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M / Lunch from 12:30 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. / Dinner from 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
La Cantina: Adults Only. A Cantina is to Mexico what a Bistro is to France: a place to meet and eat with friends and family. Here, a traditional cantina environment and cuisine is recreated with the addition of steaks as center stage. On the ground floor, you can try traditional seasonings, reinterpreted with the freshness of today, including meat cuts cooked to your liking. In the evening, an atmosphere of festivity revolves in the mezzanine area, with music, a snacks menu, original cocktails, as well as a variety of Tequila and Mezcal waiting to be discovered. Located in the Main Building (Casa Grande). Reservation is required. A la Carte Dinner from 6:30 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. / After Dinner from 11:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M.
HA ($): The Chef`s signature brings the concept of the Mexican Gastronomy as a personal experience. Discover the contemporary Mexican cuisine in an intimate and chic atmosphere, where, with each dish, the Chef tells a story. A contemporary design showcasing a water vortex, a unique cocktail bar and a private cava and dining room. A la Carte and Tasting Menu: Dinner from 6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. with Reservations Required. Additional charge applies for this restaurant.
El Mercado 360: A 360-degree sensory tour will transport you through different endless flavors of Mexico. Fresh products, colors and vibrant textures will highlight each of the ten stations representing a unique style from a different region. Rejoice your visual and hearing senses with dishes boosted with aromas and authentic flavors. Located in the main building (Casa Grande). Buffet: Breakfast from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M./ Lunch from 12:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M./ Dinner from 6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Chibali: Mexican family gatherings around the table are a long-standing tradition in Mexican culture. Delight with your friends and family in a buffet style restaurant through themed tidbit stations and snack bars, ideal for the children to dine and be entertained. Located at Casa Viento, next to the Kids Club. Buffet: Breakfast from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. / Lunch from 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. / Dinner from 6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Teatro Del Rio: A recreation of the classic dinner-show lounges, considered the epicenter of the artistic and social life of Mexico in the 1950s. Enjoy this special time with your spouse, friends or family along a tasting menu, as the show takes place in an impressive riverfront stage. Located in front of the Espiral Hill (reservations required). Dinner tasting from 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Xin-Gao: Indulge in a journey of flavors of the Asian cuisine through traditional and contemporary proposition in a breathtaking setting. From a dynamic teppanyaki, the fire of the robata grill, a western tatami, a luscious sushi bar. The Mixology Bar is the perfect complement for this dining experience. Located in the main building (Casa Grande) and reservations are required. A la Carte dinner from 6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Fuego Restaurant: Adults Only. An intimate restaurant, a relaxing atmosphere around the table, among friends. Tasty flavors of yesterday are renewed into soft courses, prepared with spotless artistry. The dinner specials may include lamb, pasta with mussels, gourmet morsels, vegetarian croquettes and fondues. Allow Fuego to bedazzle you (reservations required). A la carte: breakfast from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. / Lunch from 12:30 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. / Dinner from 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Snack Bar Playas: Barefoot in the sand, you`ll chill to the sound of the waves in the background, the fumee accents from the grill mixing with the breeze. Right in front of you, countless shades of blue decorate the ocean that drapes upon the coves. A fresh cuisine in the afternoon and a fusion of spices in the evening. Culinary creations that will take you over the shores of the Mediterranean up to mountains in India and back to the Caribbean. Located in the Coves area (reservations required for dinner). A la Carte: Lunch from 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. / Dinner from 6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Las Cuevas: A unique culinary delight in Riviera Maya has been created especially for you. Explore Mexican specialties, blending with international trends, in a gallery of caves carved out of the peninsula rock. For dinner, the menu will take you to discover Mexican wine through the perfect pairing with each dish. If you are in the chilling mood, just sip a glass of wine or smoke a Cuban cigar. You are cordially welcome to the Wine and the Cigar Bars (reservations required). A la carte: Breakfast from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M./ Lunch from 12:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M./ Dinner from 6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Hotel Xcaret Mexico defines its mixology proposition as creative, fresh, cosmopolitan and unique in Riviera Maya. A complete and fun experience fills the atmosphere, going from the bars, music and fine glassware. The sommelier team has designed pairings, suggestions and tastings for you to venture and discover intriguing new trends, originating in the old world, the new world, including of course, Mexican wines.
Rooftop Bar: Featuring a private swimming pool, it is an intimate, relaxed and sophisticated gathering spot. Stunning Caribbean sunset views accompanied by the rhythm of Chill-out music and signature mixology. Grill cuisine restaurant, gourmet burgers, wraps and salads; fresh dishes and finger food. Open from 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Wellness Bar: A Deli with the finest fruits of land. Juices, infusions, smoothies, sweet and savory snacks, for a pleasurable and wellbeing-focused experience.
Meetings & Conventions
The impressive venues at the river banks and the sea, combined with the mysticism of the tropical jungle, will print their mark on the memory of your Guests and colleagues. The staff will do everything to make this gathering a one-of-a-kind moment.
11,816.50 sq.ft. of meeting spaces on property and 9,230 sq-ft of indoor and 5,000 sq ft of outdoor space at Xcaret Park, featuring private access for hotel Guests.
- Ballroom on Property: 11,816.50 sq.ft.
- Foyer: 1,686 sq.ft. (divisible in three smaller rooms, of 3,955.35, 3,574.87 and 4,535.40 sq. ft.)
- Breakout One: 963.24 sq.ft.
- Breakout Two: 899.21 sq.ft.
- Breakout Three: 1,770 sq.ft
- Hacienda Henequernera: 982.44 sw. mts (divisible in four smaller rooms)
- Sisal: 2,185.85 sq.ft.
- Tikul: 2,644.27 sq.ft.
- Tizimin: 2,639.98 sq.ft.
- Valladolid: 2,631.39 sq.ft.
- Patio: 5,685.50 sq.ft.
Pools & Spas
- Body Massages
- Body Treatments
- Dermo Esthetics Treatments
- Mexican Temazcal
- Hydrotherapy Circuit
- Steam Room
- Relax Zone
- Spa Retail
- Healthy Dining Program
- Beauty Salon Services
Wedding planner services available at Hotel Xcaret Mexico. Your celebration becomes a memorable event for yourself and your Guests, a milestone in your history. Hotel Xcaret Mexico has unique outdoor locations and private venues. Cerro Espiral owns spaces for religious, symbolic and by-law celebrations, a chapel with a panoramic view of the Mexican Caribbean is located at the top.
- Iberostar Golf Club Playa Paraiso
- Grand Coral Riviera Maya
Entertainment & Activities
- Xcaret: Xcaret is a Natural Park with More Than 40 Attractions for All Ages, Perfect to Visit with the Family. Entrance as well as Lunch Buffet is Included
- Xel-Ha: Xel-Ha Mexico with its Amazing Coves, Cenotes and Ponds, in the Middle of a Breathtaking Landscape, is one of the Most Beautiful Attractions. Entrance and Buffet Lunch are Included.
- Xplor: A Park Located in the Heart of the Forest Where You Can Enjoy Activities Full of Adventure; with the Most Modern and Safest Equipment. Glide Over Amazing Zip-Lines, Drive on and Below the Earth in Amphibious Vehicles, Explore Caves and Marvel at the Ancient Formations of Stalactites and Stalagmites in the Underground Rivers. Entrance and Buffet Lunch are Included
- Xplor Fuego: Extreme Night Adventures. Feel Adrenaline While Going Through Trails and Caves Illuminated by Fire. Entrance and Buffet Dinner are included
- Xenses: Test your Mind and Your Senses While you Slide, Fly and Immerse Yourself in Fun. Enjoy More than 15 Activities with Fantastic Scenarios by Land, Air and Water. Entrance Included (No Food or Beverages Included)
- Xoximilco: Enjoy a Journey Through Canals on Board of a Trajinera (Canoe), Dance and Sing with Live Traditional Music, Enjoy Delicious Tastings of Mexican Cuisine and Toast with the Classic Tequila. Entrance, Tasting Menu and Drinks Included
- Xavage: BRAND NEW PARK where you can choose among activities where you will climb a rope course hanging in the air, paddle in a kayak, fly like a hawk by gliding in a zip-line, enjoy a jet boat ride with unpredictable twists and turns, conquer the harshness of the terrain while driving an off road vehicle, and try to control a raft down the stream of the only white water rapids of the destination
- Xenotes: It is a Unique Tour in Cancun Where You Will Discover Four Different Cenotes and Practice Kayaking, Rappelling, Snorkeling and Zip-Lining. Entrance and Picnic are included
- Xichen: Travel in a luxury bus to one of the seven wonders of the modern world: Chichn Itza, while you enjoy an onboard gourmet breakfast. Make a guided tour through its imposing mayan vestiges, famous for the mathematical precision with which they were built
Strategically located on the Caribbean Sea across from Coumel Island, on a semi private beach and nestled among the best nature parks of Mexico. Located 47 miles/ 76 kilometers away from Cancun, 36 miles/ 58 kilometers away from Tulum and just six miles away from Playa del Carmen and its world renowned Quinta Avenida where shopping and great dining can be found. Located 40 miles/ 65 kilometers away from Cancun Airport.
- 2019 Top Picks
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24 Hour Security
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Beach Access
- Bilingual Staff
- Child Programs
- Children's Play Area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Area Shuttle
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping - daily
- Ice Machine
- Massage Services (+)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Meeting rooms (+)
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Safe deposit box
- Swim-Out Rooms
- Tours Included (*)
- Valet Parking
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply