The only all-inclusive resort in the Mexican Pacific to be awarded Five Diamonds by the AAA, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit is home to a Leading Spa of the World and edges the blue waters of Banderas Bay in Nuevo Vallarta, seven miles from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport and 12 miles from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
Why Stay Here
- Five-Diamond Luxury Resort
- Luxury Suites with Stunning Views
- World-Class Spa and Oceanfront Pool
- 24-Hour Concierge Services
- Seasonal Live Entertainment
Grand Velas All Suites and Spa Resort delivers a refreshing blend of chic luxury with warm Mexican hospitality. This 5-diamond resort offers an array of luxurious and rejuvenating facilities, an exceptional spa, gourmet restaurants, a conference center, a fitness facility, swimming pools everything you can imagine and more! At Grand Velas All Suites and Spa discover a world of where comfort and class unite to give you a vacation experience that is sure to seduce your senses and awaken your spirit.
- All Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks
- All Drinks Including Unlimited Premium Brand Liquors
- Buffet and a La Carte Dining in Oceanfront Restaurant Azul
- A La Carte Dining in Three Gourmet Restaurants - Frida, Lucca and Piaf
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Concierge Service
- Live Music in Restaurants
- Gratuities Included
- Cultural and Tequila - Wednesdays and Thursdays 10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Departing from the Hotel in An Air-Conditioned Bus, the Tour Begins by Going Towards the Town of Las Palmas, Jalisco. There You Will Enjoy a Tour of the Surrounding Countryside with Its Diverse Farms and Plantations. Towards the North You Will Visit the Tequila Factory, Where You Will Learn the Tequila Process and Enjoy Some Samples. Afterwards You Will Return to the Velas Vallarta Hotel.
- City and Shopping Tours - Mondays and Tuesdays 10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Departing from the Sister Hotel, Velas Vallarta. Transportation Is Included. Subject to Availability and Reservation at Hotel Concierge Desk. Valid for All Room and Rate Types. Departing from the Hotel in An Air-Conditioned Bus, You Will Enjoy a Ride through Marina Vallarta and the Hotel Zone Towards Puerto Vallarta. There You Will Stop at the Boy on the Seahorse Sculpture and Enjoy a Guided Visit to the Arches, Cathedral and the Rio Cuale Market Where You Will Be Able to Explore the Various Handcraft, Souvenir and Jewelry Stores. You Will Have the Option of Staying in the Downtown Area or Return with the Tour to the Resort.
Grand Velas delivers the ultimate all inclusive vacation with exceptional world class hospitality, and luxurious hotel accommodations in a spectacular setting on Mexicos golden coast. Relax and rejuvenate in the 267 luxurious one, two, and three bedroom suites, which feature private terraces, stunning ocean views and beautiful teak wood furniture imported from Bali. The spacious Suites are uniquely decorated with an elegant contemporary style featuring light neutral tones and tropical influenced color accents.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Fusing diverse flavors with tranquil atmosphere. Indulge at the four outstanding restaurants.
- Azul: International cuisine.
- Frida: Gourmet Mexican cusine.
- Lucca: Gourmet Italian-Mediterranean cuisines.
- Piaf: Traditional gourmet French cuisine.
- Selva del Mar: Delicious snack bar.
The resort also offers a swim-up bar and lively lobby bar.
For the Family
Grand Kids Activities Program in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Grand Velas offers a daily activity program for kids from 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. (parent supervision required). These activities are geared for children ages four to 12 and are operated by highly qualified personnel.
Meetings & Conventions
At Grand Velas All Suites and Spa Resort you will experience the true pleasure of business in paradise. The professional meeting and events team is committed to accommodating your business and convention needs as well your banquets, galas and celebrations.
Pools & Spas
Your health and wellness are at the heart of the Grand Velas philosophy an unrivaled experience that seduces your senses and rejuvenates your spirit at the spa.
- Vallarta Gallerias Shopping Mall
- Bucerias Art Walk
- Marina Vallarta
- Downtown Puerto Vallarta
- El Malecon Boardwalk
- San Pancho Polo Field
- Sayulita Surfing
For stays on December 31, there will be an extra charge of $240 USD per adult/teen 13-15 years old and $120 per child 12 and under for New Year`s dinner. This fee is mandatory and must be paid by the guest at check-in.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply