The Hacienda at Hilton Puerto Vallarta is located just three miles from Puerto Vallarta`s International Airport and two miles from downtown. This resort is also close to local attractions, shopping and the Cruise Ship Terminal.
Why Stay Here
- 4-Diamond Award-Winning Resort
- Full-Service Spa with Floatarium
- Located Along Banderas Bay
- Two Restaurants and Two Bars Plus One 24/7 Deli at the Hacienda Section
- Four Restaurants and Three Bars at the Ocean Side Section
The Hacienda at Hilton Puerto Vallarta sets the standard for upscale resorts along Bandera`s Bay with superb service and excellent amenities. This award-winning resort is the ideal spot for romantic getaways with stunning beaches and charming colonial city. This resort is an adult-only section of the famous Hilton Puerto Vallarta, which features an oceanfront setting, a variety of restaurants and luxury suites with a terrace, Jacuzzi or private pool.
- Buffet and A La Carte Gourmet Dining, Including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Limitless Beverages, Including Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Daytime Activities and Nightly Live Entertainment
- Gratuities Included
The resort offers 192 suites featuring a true Mexican ambiance and relaxing atmosphere. All suites offer Hilton Serenity beds, 40-inch LCD TV, rain shower, laptop-sized safety deposit box, bathrobes and slippers, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, as well as deluxe amenities.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
All your meals and drinks are included during your stay (some restrictions may apply), as well as gratuities and taxes and a la carte dinning in specialty restaurants.
- Sea Fire: Dig into the Catch of the Day at This Airy Poolside Restaurant. The Menu Offers a Delectable Array of Seafood and International Cuisine. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Dress Code Is Casual.
- La Catrina: Enjoy Mexican Cuisine in an Intimate, Inviting Mexican Eatery for a Real Taste of Puerto Vallarta. Open for Dinner Only. The Dress Code Is Smart Casual.
- Le Delice: French Cuisine in a Formal Dining Experience. Stylish and Laid-back Restaurant Serving the Best in French Cuisine. Open for Dinner Only. The Dress Code Is Smart Casual.
- O`west: Indulge in a Refreshing Tropical Drink or Handcrafted Martini While Sampling Pinhos and Tapas. Open for Lunch and Dinner. The Dress Code Is Casual.
- La Bonita Coffee Deli Stand: Stop by This Deli-style Eatery to Pick up Sandwiches, Snacks or Coffee.
- The Beach Snack Bar: Luxury Snacking by the Beach.
- Lobby Bar: This Welcoming Lounge Offers so Many Different Varieties of Tequila You`ll Be Amazed. Stop by for a Drink Before Dinner or Settle in for a Nice, Relaxing Chat over Your Favorite Beverage.
Pools & Spas
Pamper yourself at Spa Ki with various spa and beauty treatments such as manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and more. The spa also features calming flotarium, solarium, steam room, whirlpool and private treatment rooms. Reservations are required.