Now Jade Riviera Cancun Unlimited Luxury basks in the Caribbean sun near the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo, 16 miles/26 kilometers from Cancun proper, and 22 miles/35 kilometers north of Playa del Carmen. The resort is situated in a protected area officially designated as a National Park. The world`s second largest coral reef, home to schools of colorful fish, is just 1/3 mile from the beach.
Why Stay Here
2019 TOP TEN ALL-SUITES ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
- All Junior Suites Resort
- 24-Hour All Inclusive Resort
- Five Restaurants, One Bistro, One Buffet and One Cozy Cafe
- On-Site World-Class Spa
- Activities for Children and Teens
When you`re at Now Jade, relishing the moment wouldn`t be complete without incredible sustenance. You can expect delicious cuisine and drinks at the eight gourmet, reservation-free restaurants and six bars and lounges. Day and night, from local standbys to the internationally inspired dishes and drinks, it`s all brought to you full of ambiance and free of reservations. Laid back attire strongly suggested. If you`re looking to turn the romance up a notch or three, ask about the secluded seaside, candlelit dinner for two; speak to the concierge. When it comes to things to do, Now Jade doesn`t mess around. Guaranteed, you`ll be jumping in with both feet for cool water activities or kicking up sand on a beach adventure. Test your nautical knack with deep sea fishing, keep your eye on the ball with tennis and take in a seaside show on the big screen.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Resort
- All Junior Suite Accommodations
- Concierge Service
- Unlimited Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic and Select International Drinks
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Seven Restaurants Including Buffet or A La Carte Service
- Coffee Corner Serving Premium Roast Coffee and Nibble on Fresh Deli Snacks
- Six Bars Including One Swim-Up Bar
- Explorer`s Club for Kids
- Fitness Center
- Activities Program During the Day and Night Shows
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Air Conditioned Theater
- Nightly Movies Under the Stars
- All Gratuities
Settle down in one of 550 ultra-comfortable Junior or Preferred Club Suites, sleekly designed and replete with all the necessities, special touches, and ocean views that provide a totally relaxing atmosphere. You can choose from the Junior Suite Tropical View, Junior Suite Ocean View or Junior Suite Oceanfront.
All Suites Include:
- One King or Two Double Beds
- Jacuzzi Tub for Two
- Gilchrist and Soames Bath Amenities
- Marble Floors
- Plush Bathrobes and Slippers
- Direct Dial Phone
- Cable TV
- Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar
- Electronic Safe Box that Accommodates Up to an 13-Inch Laptop
- Electronic Keyhole
- Alarm Clock with MP3 / iPod Connector
- Air Conditioning with Individual Climate Control
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Iron and Board
Preferred Club Accommodations
Guests that are looking for an enhanced level of service and amenities opt for the Preferred Club Suites. You can choose from two Preferred Club suite categories: Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View and Preferred Club Suite Oceanfront.
Preferred Suites Include:
- Personalized Check-In and Check-Out with Concierge Service
- Living Room in Preferred Club Suites and Preferred Club Governor Suites
- Outdoor Jacuzzi on Balcony in the Preferred Club Suites
- Fine Bath Amenities
- Upgraded Mini-Bar and Room Service Menu
- Pillow Menu
- Access to Mercure Restaurant for A La Carte Breakfast
- Two 32-Inch LCD TVs
- Complimentary In-Suite Internet Access and Daily Newspaper (English/Spanish)
- Preferred Club Lounge
- Access to the Adults-Only Pool (Exclusive for Preferred Club Guests)
- Daily Continental Breakfast Service in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Afternoon Hors d`Oeuvres; Exquisite Desserts and Fine Liquors
- Complimentary Computer Access
- Secrets Box for Private Room Service Delivery
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The resort features five a la carte restaurants, one bistro, one buffet and a cozy cafe. There is an extra charge for private dinners. Advance reservations are required.
Dress Code Policy:
- Capers: Explore the Richness of Authentic Italian. Capers Has a Tuscan Setting and Is Open for Dinner Only. Dress Code Is Casual Elegance
- Carnival International Buffet: Enjoy Sumptuous International Menu Served in Casual Elegance. The Restaurant Is Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Dress Code Is Casual
- Castaways: Relax with a Small Bite and Invigorating Drink. Perfect for a Poolside Siesta. Castaways Features a Sea View and Is Open for Lunch. Dress Code Is Casual
- Mercure: Sit Back for True French Cooking. Tranquil Garden Setting with Sea View. Breakfast and Dinner. Dress Code: Casual Elegance for Dinner
- Tamarindo: Celebrate on a Mexican Journey to Delectable Delights. Contemporary Cool Atmosphere, Open for Dinner Only. Dress Code Is Casual Elegance
- Spice: Experience Divine Asian Cuisine, Surrounded by Tranquil Fountains Within an Indoor Zen Garden. Three Teppanyaki Tables, Sushi Bar and Pagoda. Spice Is Open for Dinner Only. Dress Code Is Casual Elegance
- Cin Cin: Think Old Flamenco Cabaret, Where Wave-like Curtains Center the Unquestionable Romance of This Eatery. Mediterranean Gourmet Fare, Serving Dinner for Adults Only. Dress Code Is Resort Casual
- Coco Cafe: Sip Premium Roast Coffee and Nibble on Fresh Deli Snacks. Casual Setting Ideal for Unwinding. Dress Code Is Casual
Casual: Bermudas (Long Shorts or Capri Pants), Sneakers and Tennis Shoes or Sandals. No Sleeveless Shirts for Men. Ladies Must Wear a Bathing Suit Wrap or Cover-up
Casual Elegance: Sneakers and Tennis Shoes or Sandals, Dress Shirts with Sleeves. No Sleeveless Shirts or Flip-flops and Long Pants Required for MenBars and Lounges:
Day or Night, You Always Have Time at Now. Give into the Allure of the Swim-up and the Thrill of Live Sports. Then Switch It up and Shoot from the Hip with Pool and Be a Beach Bum with Your Favorite Umbrella... Drink. Your Glass... Will Be Waiting.
Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience
- Splash: Swim-Up Bar Located in the Main Pool
- Scores Sports Bar: Pull up a Prime Seat near One of Three LCD Flat Panel TVs to Enjoy the Game. Get Cued up with Two Pool Tables
- Moments Lobby Bar: Head to the Lobby for All Manner of Drinks, Served in Casual Elegance
- The Mix: Go Seaside for a Cool Drink in This Beach Hot Spot
- The Reef: Swim-Up and Chill out in the Preferred Club Pool
- The Lounge: Enjoy This VIP Lounge Inside the Preferred Club Premium Bar Service and Snacks. Big Screen TVs and Complimentary Wi-Fi. Access Limited to Preferred Club Guests
- Time Out. From 10 pm to 1 am. Exclusive area with a giant led screen where guests can enjoy important events and live music every night
As part of your Unlimited Luxury privileges, you now have the option to Sip, Savor and See at nearby participating resorts from 6:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. each evening! Enjoy top-shelf spirits, dinner and live entertainment during your Dining Experience.Here`s How It Works:
- Visit the Concierge Desk of the Resort Where You Are Staying by 3:00 P.M. To Make Arrangements
- Choose from Any of the Delectable Options from Participating Resorts Below
- Let the Concierge Assist You Arranging Transportation
- Have Fun Discovering What Nearby Resorts Have to Offer! Remember, Transportation Costs Are Not Included. Reservations Can Be Made at the Visiting Resort for up to Four People per Seating. Holidays and Special Event Restrictions May Apply
The Mexican Caribbean
Guests staying at Now Jade or Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun can enjoy dinner and live evening entertainment at each other`s restaurants as well as Dreams Sands Cancun, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Puerto Aventuras and Dreams Tulum!
For the Family
The resort features the Explorer`s Club for Kids (3 to 12 years old). Fully staffed and supervised, you`ll find this program has everything covered when it comes to fun. Starting at 9:00 A.M. daily and going to 10:00 P.M., the Explorer`s Club is ideal for giving you some downtime from your kids and your kids some time away from mom and dad. All Explorers` Club personnel are American Red Cross certified.
The activity list begins with:
Explorer`s Club Movie Theater:
- Arts and Crafts
- Big Screen Movies Under the Stars
- Ocean Trampoline
- Sandcastle Contests
- Weekly Campout Adventures
Several days throughout the week, kids have the chance to enjoy the latest releases straight from the box office. This kid`s movie theater comes complete with ushers, a real box office and play money for use at the concession stand that includes movie theater popcorn, candy, nachos and more! Your children will become the biggest movie critics before you know it!
Core Zone: Now Jade Teen`s Club
I am social networking.
Your teens can cut loose and have the time of their life at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. The Core Zone Teen`s Club gives teens age 13 to 17 an opportunity to make new friends, play and participate in other fun activities:
Video Games Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, individual gaming capsules , plasma televisions, foosball tables, ping pong, lighted dance floor, bean bag chairs, guitar hero arcade, interactive table, karaoke, movie nights**
At night, teens can mingle at social events such as disco mixers.
**Please check with the entertainment team, time and places may between seasons.
*Additional costs apply
Babysitting services are available separate from the Explorer`s Club, starting at $17 USD per hour per child or $25 USD for two children plus baby-sitter transportation; limited to maximum two children per babysitter. All outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions.
Pools & Spas
For those Guests seeking a sanctuary for the senses, the Renova Spa offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence combining hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience. Jacuzzi baths and treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge, saunas, steam rooms and private showers are available, as well as pedicures, manicures, facials and a full-service beauty salon. Experience your choice of the most soothing, relaxing, and result driven treatments. Select any treatment from the menu: facial, massage, body or salon, and indulge yourself in a memorable and pampering spa experience. Treatments include: hydrotherapy, spa massage, facial treatments, hairstyling, body waxing and more.
The Wedding You Imagined, Now Fulfilled
Now Jade Riviera Cancun has all of the ingredients for the once-in-a-lifetime wedding. The only thing that`s missing is you. So come to Now and have everything you pictured in your mind come to life right before your eyes. It`s an island marriage done with care and passion by Now wedding planners. Couples massage to the gowns, tuxes, flowers and menus to the seaside ceremony, gazebo cocktail party, and toasting, dining and dancing under the stars. So have your wedding here. Start planning for Now today. For information please contact the specialist at
Complimentary Greens Fees at Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course:
Guests of Now Jade Riviera Cancun can enjoy one complimentary round of golf per person, per day when staying now through October 31, 2019.
*Additional fess, restrictions and black-out dates may apply. See Reservation Terms and Conditions for more details.
Entertainment & Activities
- Water: Deep Sea Diving, Hobie Cats, Kayaks, Ocean Trampoline, Ocean Iceberg, Snorkeling, Sport Fishing, Bicycles, Three Over-Sized Swimming Pools and Windsurfing
- Beach: Theme Nights
- Family Fitness Programs
- Activities for Teens
- Land: Air Conditioned Theater, Nightly Movies Under the Stars, Bicycling, Euro-Bungee, Golf, Tennis, Six Game Courts and Shopping Nearby. The Fitness Center Includes: One Stair Climber, Two Elliptical Machines, Two Stationary Bicycles, Three Treadmills, Fitness Machines and Free Weights
Complimentary Unlimited Connectivity mobile app allows you to stay connected with the rest of your party and social media during your stay. This app is part of your Unlimited Luxury plan, no additional cost, and no VIP or Preferred Club room is necessary. This app features an app-to-app call so you can reach the rest of your party using the resort`s Wi-Fi connection, you won`t receive any cell phone roaming charges with this feature. The interactive Unlimited Connectivity app allows you to create a user profile from email, Facebook or Twitter accounts and you can then contact resort staff directly, reserve excursions, book spa treatments and find information on the resort`s restaurants, activities, local attractions and more! The app also registers as a room extension so Guests can receive and send calls throughout the resort as if you were still in your room. The Unlimited Connectivity app is also available as a website if you don`t have an iPhone, Android or Blackberry to download the app on.
Rock of Ages
Rock of Ages is one of the most successful Broadway musicals of all time. This show, in its original full theatrical production, arrives to Cancun and the Riviera Maya premiering in the intimate setting of the Show Time Theater, at Now Jade Riviera Cancun on November 17th 2018 for a limited season.
The most remarkable Broadway experience you`ll ever had at the insanely funny, high energy, feel good smash hit musical stage production of the year aisle, party show with tons of humor, all supporting a charming love story!
Are you going to miss it?
Information and Reservations, please contact:
Telephone: +52 (998) 872 88 85 & 872 88 93
Special Group Benefits:
Every sixth room within the group will be complimentary, with a maximum of three complimentary rooms per group booking. One complimentary room will be offered per every five double occupancy rooms paid on a daily basis. In case during some nights of the group`s stay the total amount of rooms is reduced under the required six rooms with five paid double occupancy rooms, then the complimentary sixth room benefit will not be applied during those specific nights.
One free room upgrade to the next available category per every ten paid rooms, with a maximum of two upgrades per group booking. Upgrade will be offered to the next available category based on the majority of rooms purchased category. Free resort coupons per room, per stay (rules of use apply).
Group private check-in when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel with at least seven day anticipation.
Promo Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for New Group Bookings or Requests, Please Contact the BookIt.com Groups Department At: Groups@bookit.com
- Special Groups Promotion Applies Only for Social Groups Booking a Minimum of Six and a Maximum of 20 Rooms (Including Complimentary Rooms)
- Complimentary Rooms Will Apply at the Same Room Category for Every Block of Five Paid Rooms to a Maximum of Three per Group Booking and Will Be Granted on a Daily Basis, Not Cumulative
- Upgrades Will Apply to the next Room Category Where a Room Block of Ten Rooms Is Achieved, for the Average Length of Stay of the Group
- Details (Guests Names and Booking Numbers) on Guests Receiving Any Special Groups Promo Complimentary Room Stay And/Or Upgrade Must Be Provided by BookIt.Com to the Hotel Groups and Conventions Department, Preferentially by Including This Information in the Definitive Group Rooming List That Will Be Send to the Hotel 30 Days Prior to the Group Arrival. Otherwise the Hotel Must Receive Written Specifications, about Complimentary And/Or Upgraded Room(S) Assignment, with at Least Seven Days Anticipation Prior to the Group First Arrival in Order to Apply These Benefits
- Resort Credit Coupons Are Applicable at Selected Services. Resort Coupons Are Nontransferable, Nonrefundable, and Hold No Cash or Commercial Value. Resort Coupons Must Be Redeemed at the Time of Reservation or Service. Resort Coupons Are Not Cumulative and Cannot Be Combined with Other Coupons Offered in Any Other Promotion or Special Offer; They Are Only Valid During Initial Stay
- Special Groups Promo Is Not Combinable with Other Group Promotions or Complimentary Wedding Packages
- Applicable Special Groups Concessions Are Based on the Original Room Block Requested by the Group. In Case This Room Block Suffers Any Modification, Group Concessions and Benefits Will Be Subject to Revision and Could Be Partially Adjusted or Fully Voided If the Special Groups Promotion Requirements, Terms and Conditions Are Not Fully Met by the Group
- Blackout Dates May Apply and are Subject to Change at Any Time. This List May Not Be the Most Updated Blackout Dates Available, Please Contact BookIt.com with Any Questions or Concerns
- From November 20, 2019 to November 24, 2019
- From December 23, 2019 to January 1, 2020
In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time. For more information please contact the BookIt.com groups department at: email@example.com.
RESORT COUPONS PROMOTION:
$200 in Resort Coupon Credits or $400 in Resort Coupon Credits for Preferred Club Rooms, a minimum stay of three nights is required and special conditions apply.
$200 in Coupons are broken down as such: three coupons worth $40 each, two coupons worth $20 each and four coupons worth $10 each. These coupons may be used only as follows: $100 for Spa treatment, $60 for romantic dining, and $40 for wine purchases. Spa treatment coupons are broken down in two coupons worth $40 and one coupon worth $20. Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment. To use coupons for romantic dining, one $40 coupon and one $20 coupon may be combined, resulting in a total discount of $60 off one romantic dining experience. When using coupons towards wine purchases, only coupons worth $10 may be used and cannot be combined, therefore one $10 coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine. Resort coupons cannot be applied toward the following items: beauty salon services, spa product purchases, telephone charges, dolphin experiences, gift shop purchases, boutique purchases, internet service, marina services, dive shop, medical services, car rentals and travel agency services.
Resort Coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort Coupons do not hold any cash or commercial value, are not refundable and non-transferable. They are not applicable for tips, taxes, private functions and/or special events such as Christmas and New Year`s Gala dinners. Resort Coupons are not accumulative and cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer including, but not limited to spa treatment discounts. They are only valid during the original stay and cannot be deducted upon check out. Not combinable with other promotions or special offers unless otherwise indicated in the promotion. The entire offer is based on availability and can be modified or closed out at any time. Not applicable to group bookings.
Introducing the Unlimited Connectivity App Suite. Get free Wi-Fi and free calling while at resort as part of Unlimited Luxury - no additional cost, no VIP upgrade and no Preferred Club room necessary.
All hotel Guests will enjoy from Unlimited Connectivity. The free app allows Guests to stay connected and communicate with family and friends back home using the app-to-app calls feature to call local and international (U.S. and Canada) phones.
Download each brand`s mobile app on your smartphone, tablet or mobile device and experience everything Unlimited Connectivity has to offer, without international roaming charges, fees, or service upgrades.
- Call For Free: Free US, Canada and Local Phone Calls
- Get Connected: Calls, Text, Email, and Surf the Web Over the Hotel`s Wi-Fi
- Get Personal: Book Spa Appointments, Plan Romantic Dining, Contact Staff Members, Make Special Requests, and More
- Get Informed: Check Resort Map, Restaurant Times, Menu Offerings, Facility Schedules and Activities Calendar
- Stay in Touch: Create User Profiles to Keep in Touch with Other Guests at Resort
- Stay Social: Update Your Status on Facebook and Twitter
- Room Phone To Go: Register Your Room Number to Make and Receive Calls - Just like Having a Portable Room Phone!
- Vacay Your Way: Explore the Local Attractions, Get Deals and Book Excursions
Don`t have an iPhone, Android, or BlackBerry? No problem! The Unlimited Connectivity Apps are also accessible as websites, viewable on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Free calling to US, Canada and local Mexican land lines.
Guests no longer need to leave their beloved dogs behind when traveling.
Growing demands and customers needs tells us that dogs are truly part of the family, and that doesnt change when traveling. To ensure that owners arent distracted or worried about their loved ones back home, we are now inviting them to join their owner on vacation.
- Each Dog Friendly Guest Room Will Include the Following: Welcome Letter that Highlights Guidelines and Restrictions
- Dog Bed
- Food and Water Bowls
- Floor Mat for Bowls
- Rope Toy
- Small Plastic Bone for Dogs
- Dog-In-Room Door Hanger
The number of dog friendly rooms on property is capacity controlled with a maximum of five rooms per resort. This offering is only available upon request prior to arrival by contacting the resorts reservation department. A commissionable rate of $75 per dog, per night will be applied to Guests staying at a Zotry Wellness and Spa Resort and a commissionable rate of $65 per dog, per night will be applied when staying at a Secrets, Breathless, Dreams or Now Resort and Spas property.
All owners will have to follow a strict set of policies and procedures including, but not limited to:
- Dogs Must be 22lbs. / 10 kg or Less.
- All Dogs Must be on a Controlled Leash at all Times or in a Dog Carrier When not in a Guest Room.
- Dogs are Only Allowed in Designated Dog Area(s) of the Hotel Grounds. Dogs are not Allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail Shops, Golf Facilities or on the Beach.
- Dogs Will be Allowed in Certain Restaurants that have a Terrace or an Outside Area. These Select Restaurants will Supply Available Dog Bowls for Food and Water.
- Dogs May not be Left Alone in a Guest Room Longer than Two Hours at a Time or Overnight. Guests Must Show the Provided Dog Friendly Room Door Hanger When Leaving Their Animal Alone in the Room.
Please note, the small dog policy requirements (i.e. size limit, additional charge, etc.) does not apply to certified service animals as required by law.
Travel plans and transportation must be arranged by the Guest and the Guest is responsible for learning about airline travel requirements when traveling with their dogs, including the TSA guidelines. AMResorts properties will not be responsible if an animal is denied boarding to or from their intended destination.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- AAA 4-Diamond Resorts
- ATM Machine
- Airport Shuttle Service (+)
- Babysitting (+)
- Beach Bar
- Business Center
- Children's Program
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Use of Bathrobe and Slippers
- Conference Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping - daily
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Kids Club
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Beach
- Steam Room (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Turndown service
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply