Distances are calculated in a straight line from the properties location to the point of interest or attraction and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Playa Mujeres Golf Club: 0.5 Miles (1 kilometer)
Punta Sam Ferry Termina: Three Miles (Five kilometers)
El Meco Archaeological Site: Four Miles (Six kilometers)
Norte Beach: Four Miles (Six kilometers)
Cocal Beach: Five Miles (Eight kilometers)
Aztln Galera: Five Miles (Eight kilometers)
Secreto Beach: Five Miles (Eight kilometers)
Parador Fotogrfico: Five Miles (Eight kilometers)
Terminal Martima Isla Mujeres: Five Miles (Eight kilometers)
Costa Occidental de Isla Mujeres National Park: Five Miles (Eight kilometers)
Dolphin Discovery: Six Miles (Ten kilometers)
Gran Puerto Pier: Six Miles (Ten kilometers)
Joysxee Floating Bottle Island: Six Miles (Ten kilometers)
Las Americas Cancun Mall: Six Miles (Ten kilometers)
Crayola House: Six Miles (Ten kilometers)
The nearest major airport is Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun International airport): 16 Miles (26 kilometers)
Why Stay Here
2018 TOP TEN GRAND OPENING ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
The Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort and Spa is set in a beautiful beach with powder white sand, easily accessible from the pool. Their adult Guests can enjoy their time suntanning and relaxing with drinks without worrying about the little ones in the water as there is a lifeguard on duty.
- Amazing Tropical Setting
- Great Rooms
- Eight A La Carte Restaurants with a Wide Variety of Cuisines
- 19 Bars Around the Resort (two of which are pool bars)
- Swim-Up Bars
- Four Pools
- First-Class Spa & Wellness Center
- Memory Foam Mattresses
- Babysitting (additional fees apply)
- Late Check-Out (based on availability, on request and additional fees apply)
Younger Guests can take advantage of the resorts fantastic kid clubs.
Baby Club (1 to 3 years from 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.)
Kids Club (4 to 12 years from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.)
Teens Club (11 and older from 11:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M.)
Enjoy a meal at one of the resorts dining establishments, which include eight restaurants and a coffee shop. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a beach bar or one of the ten bars and lounges.
The property has connecting and adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. Four outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children`s pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- 24- Hour All-Inclusive
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Unlimited A La Carte Dinners (Subject to Availability, Dress Code: Long Trousers and Shirt with Sleeves for Men)
- Unlimited Domestic and Select International Drinks in Some Bars
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Including Windsurfing, Kayaking and Catamarans
- Daytime Tennis and Use of Fitness Facilities
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- All Current Service Charges and Gratuities
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Isla Blanca: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast - 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M., lunch - 1:00 P.M. to 3:30 P.M., dinner - 6:00 P.M. to 10:30 P.M.)
- The Nest: Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (breakfast - 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M., lunch - 1:00 P.M. to 3:30 P.M., dinner - 6:00 P.M. to 10:30 P.M.)
A La Carte -
(5:30 P.M. to 10:30 P.M., smoke free, no reservations required)
- Portofino (Italian Cuisine)
- El Dorado (Steak House)
- Chang Thai (Thai Cuisine)
- Sumptuori (Japanese Cuisine)
- Boghali (Indian cuisine). *Dinner show - 8:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.)
- La Adelita (Mexican kitchen)
- Xtra Time Sports Bar - 00:00 A.M. - 00:00 P.M.
- Aqua - 05:00 P.M. - 01:00 A.M.
- Piacere (Coffee Shop) - 10:00 A.M.-00:00 A.M.
- Sky Lounge Bar - 5:00 P.M. - 01:00 A.M.
- Elements (Exclusive for Clients of Zentropia Palladium Spa and Wellness) - 5:00 P.M. - 01:00 A.M.
*Dress code for gentlemen, shirts or T-shirts with sleeves and long pants or formal bermuda are required in all a la carte restaurants.
For the Family
There are plenty of family activities to enjoy at The Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort and which include:
Meetings & Conventions
Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort and Spa can split six conference rooms totalling 16,145 square feet (1,500 square meters) for all of your business or casual conferences and a maximum occupancy of 900 Guests.
Pools & Spas
Know Before You Go Pool access available from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M.
The Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort has four swimming pools, one of which was created with teens and tweens in mind.
Zentropia has massage and treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, hot and cold water whilpools, waterslides and steam rooms.
This 5-star resort is the desired location for an exotic and grand wedding in a Caribbean style. Fully staffed with trained professionals and a chapel to ensure your dream wedding flows perfectly and smoothly.
Entertainment & Activities
Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres offers a large variety of activities, some of them include:
Mayan Pyramids of the El Meco Archaeological Site: six miles (nine kilometers)
Fees: The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. A late check-out fee will be charged. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply