A mere 30 miles/48 km south of Cancun, this all-suite hideaway is surrounded by soft white sand, turquoise waters, vibrant coral reefs and adventurous attractions.
Why Stay Here
- 2013 AAA 5-Diamond Award
- Long List of Amenities
- Luxurious Suites
A mere 30 miles south of Cancun, this all-suite hideaway is surrounded by soft white sand, turquoise waters, vibrant coral reefs and adventurous attractions. At Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, ocean view suites, gourmet cuisine and pure white sands are natural. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun offers adults an extra measure of romance and sensuality in an exquisite luxury setting. Aquaint yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where the list of included amenities will astound and delight.
Experience the ultimate in pampering at this Unlimited-Luxury, all adults paradise offering countless indulgences, delicious gourmet fare, breathtaking views and superlative entertainment. Secrets Maroma is the winner of the 2012 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor. The Certificate of Excellence is awarded to qualifying accommodations, attractions and restaurants listed on TripAdvisor that maintain a high overall user rating and a high volume of recent and quality reviews. Secrets Maroma has also been named a recipient of the 2013 AAA 5-Diamond Award, the only current all adults all-inclusive to hold this honor. Part of the Unlimited-Luxury, all adults Secrets Resorts and Spas portfolio, Secrets Maroma Beach is the first hotel in the brand to receive the important recognition which is awarded to fewer than one-half percent of the nearly 31,000 properties inspected by AAA.
- Five Diamonds Awarded by The AAA
- 24 Hours Luxury All Inclusive Resort Ultra Luxury Resort Located on one of the Most Pristine Beaches Recognized as the Worlds Best Beach by the Travel Channel
- Luxury Junior Suites Accommodations Unlimited-Connectivity Mobile App
- Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks Each Day Boasting Seven Restaurants and Eight Bars Including Cigar, Piano, Music Lounges and Sports Bars. Choose from Seven Restaurants, Including Six with A La Carte Menus and One International Buffet; Cuisines Include French, Italian, Oriental/Pan-Asian and Mexican, Plus Specialty Dining, Fresh Seafood, Steaks and Other Grilled Fare; Unlimited Premium and Domestic Brand Beverages Plus Unlimited Natural Fruit Juices and Soft Drinks. Choose from Eight Bars and Lounges, Including Manatees Swim-up Bar, La Habana Cigar Bar, Piano Lounge, Showtime Theater Bar
- Revive Spa Bar and Sports Bars
- 24 hour Unlimited-Luxury Room Service
- Pool and Beach Waiter Service
- One Expansive, Dual-Temperature Pool and 12 Smaller Plunge Pools
- Pool Rafts
- Pool Aerobics
- Bicycle Tours
- Tennis Clinics
- Jogging Path
- Fitness Classes (including Yoga)
- Snorkeling and Scuba Lessons
- Beach/Pool Volleyball
- Water Polo
- Bocce Ball
- Beach Soccer
- Dance Classes (including Spanish)
- Library and Table Games
Non-Motorized water sports:
- Paddle Boats
- Boogie Boards
- Fitness Center with State-of-the-Art Cardio-Conditioning Facility and a Full Range of Cardio-Conditioning Activities Including Weights, Treadmills, Life Cycles, Step Machines and Cross Trainers
- Live Music
- Stage Shows
- Gala Theme-Night Parties
- Desires Nightclub
- Weekly Managers Cocktail Party
- No Wristbands to Wear
- All Gratuities Included!
COMPLIMENTARY HONEYMOON PACKAGE:
- Welcome Letter
- Fresh Tropical Fruit
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Slippers and Bathrobes
- Fresh Flowers/Rose Petals in the Room on the Arrival Day
- Special Turn-Down Service
- Champagne Breakfast in Bed
- 15% Discount on All Spa Treatments
- Late Check-Out for Bride and Groom
Relax in the most affluent surroundings while taking in the most captivating views of the Caribbean. Close attention to detail, exquisite architecture and the finest comforts make Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun a truly remarkable hideaway.
Four-poster king or two double beds, an armoire complete with his and her closets, 24-hour room service, sofa, Jacuzzi for two, electronic safety deposit box (laptop size), iron and ironing board, secret box for private room service delivery, night table with lamp, 32 flat screen satellite television, DVD player, mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer, Nespresso machine-tea maker, ceiling fan, alarm clock with iPod player/docking station, private and furnished terrace or patio, vanity mirror, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, swim-out suites are also available with direct pool access, internet access in all suites (additional cost applies). All guestrooms are non-smoking.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury, guests have access to a total of 60 gourmet dining options through the Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience at Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets The Vine Cancun, as well as all Dreams Resorts and Spas and Now Resorts and Spas in the area. Secrets Maroma Beach boasts seven bars and eight restaurants all with outdoor seating available.
- World Cafe - Specializing in International Cuisine, this Buffet-Style Restaurant Offers Guests a Variety of Specialty Items and Classics for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Dress Code at World Cafe is Casual
- Portofino - Explore the Flavors of the Mediterranean with Delicious Italian Favorites Served Each Evening. Portofinos Dress Code is Casual Elegance and is Available for Dinner Only
- El Patio - Authentic Mexican Style Cuisine Dedicated to Traditional Favorites in a Local Ambience. El Patio is Open for Dinner Only and the Dress Code is Casual Elegance
- Oceana - Situated Under a Palapa, Oceana Serves Fresh Gourmet Seafood in a Quiet and Romantic Seaside Setting. This All Time Favorite is Only Open for Dinner and Casual is the Dress Code
- Seaside Grill - Located by the Pool with Stunning Ocean Views, this Restaurant Serves up all of your Favorites From the Grill. The Seaside Grill is Open for Lunch and Dinner and the Dress Code is Casual
- Himitsu - Offering Guests a Fusion of Pan-Asian and Oriental La Carte Delicacies, the Himitsu is Open for Dinner Only with a Casual Elegance Dress Code. Arrive Early if Show Cooking Piques your Interest Because this Restaurant Offers Four Teppanyaki Tables
- Bordeaux - Savor the Taste of French Cuisine Each Evening at Bordeaux, Serving Delectable Fare in a Romantic, Elegant Setting. Open for Dinner with a Casually Elegant Dress Code
- Coco Cafe - Enjoy Premium Coffee and Snacks in a Casual and Relaxed Atmosphere at the Coco Cafe
Pools & Spas
For Guests seeking a sanctuary for the senses, Secrets Spa by Pevonia at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun stretches 13,000 sq. ft. offering a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence that combines hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience. Pamper yourself in our stunning spa garden surrounded by lush foliage and flourishing vegetation. Swiss showers, saunas, steam rooms, private showers and a relaxing indoor lounge area are here for you to enjoy. Massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and a full service beauty salon are available for you. The spa also offers an array of rejuvenating facials, spa packages and pampering for your hands, feet and nails. An expansive infinity pool creates breathtaking views of the ocean, while the adjacent activities pool features a swim-up bar for tantalizing cocktails.
Complimentary Honeymoon Package: Welcome letter, fresh tropical fruit, bottle of sparkling wine, slippers and bathrobes, fresh flowers/rose petals in the room on the arrival day, special turn-down service, champagne breakfast in bed, 15% discount on all spa treatments, late check-out for bride and groom (NOTE: Guests must request honeymoon/anniversary package at time of booking and present copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check in. Reservations for breakfast-in-bed must be made in advance with guest services.)
Free golf nearby. Individual reservations made through resort concierge can now be made 30 days in advance.
Entertainment & Activities
Stargazing Rock n Roll Party: Guests will have the opportunity to dance the night away with a live All-American rock n roll band at the resort`s weekly Stargazing Rock n Roll beach parties. Mingle around the bonfire on the beach, meet new friends or lay back with an ice-cold beer and gaze at the stars through beachfront telescopes.
Desires Music Lounge: When day turns to night, heat up the action at the Desires Music Lounge. You can enjoy the music of the DJ with an ice cold tropical drink in your hand or of course one of the resort`s domestic or international specialties. Take a spin on the dance floor or watch the game on one of the flat screen televisions.
Theater: Each night the entertainment team brings you some of Mexico`s best music and live shows right in our open-air theater. The perfect time for couples and friends to get together and relax after a long day of soaking in the sun.
Take Part in a Variety of Games, lessons and Activities. These Include:
- An Expansive Infinity Pool Creates Breathtaking Views of the Ocean, While the Adjacent Activities Pool Features a Swim-Up Bar for Tantalizing Cocktails
- Two Lit Tennis Courts/Tennis Clinics
- Multi Purpose Court (basketball, volleyball, etc.)
- Beach and Pool Volleyball
- Batting Cage
- Bocce Ball
- Cocktail Classes
- Dance Lessons
- Water Aerobics
- Hobie Cats
- Nearby Golf
Mexican Caribbean: Guests of Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun and Secrets The Vine Cancun can choose to visit and enjoy the Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience at one another and additionally choose to visit Dreams Cancun Resort and Spa, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort and Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun or Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun.
Special Group Benefits:
1. Amenities of the promotion include:
- Sixth room will be complimentary based on the lowest total value room.
- Maximum number of three complimentary rooms per group.
- One free room upgrade for every ten rooms paid (subject to availability).
- $200 in Resort Coupons per room for individual spending (rules of use apply).
- Private check-in.
2. Six room minimum: 3G eligible groups are considered from sixth room. It is not necessary for these rooms to be based on double occupancy.
3. 3G is combinable with EBBs and all promotions with the exception of No Single Supplement.
Terms & Conditions:
1. One complimentary room for every block of five rooms paid, not to exceed three total comp rooms for the group. Complimentary rooms are to be applied to the lowest total value room of any occupancy. For example: when booking five double rooms and one single room in the same room category, then the lowest total value room would be the single room and would be complimentary.
2. One complimentary upgrade will be provided to the next category for every block of ten rooms paid for the average length of stay of the group; not to exceed two total upgrades for the group. Upgraded guest information must be provided to the hotel at least 30 days prior to arrival. The upgrade will apply to one room within the block of ten.
3. This promotion is not combinable with other groups promotions. Once the maximum number of rooms are met, any additional paying rooms are subject to Terms and Conditions, and the parameters of the Groups Policy (See Group Policy Tab Six).
4. This promotion is combinable with complimentary wedding packages, but only when the conditions of the complimentary wedding package are separately met outside the 3G room count. This means the required room category (varies by resort) needs to be booked for seven nights, or five rooms in any category need to be booked for a minimum of three nights. The rooms booked counting towards the complimentary wedding package, cannot be counted as part of the rooms receiving the 3G promotion. For example, if there is a wedding of ten rooms, and the bride and groom book the required room category for seven nights, they can get the complimentary wedding package and the other nine rooms could qualify for 3G. Another example would be if there is a wedding group of 20 rooms for three nights, five rooms would apply for the complimentary wedding package, but then only 15 would be eligible for the 3G promotion meaning only two complimentary rooms would be obtained. It is the responsibility of the tour operator whenever requesting the 3G promotion for a wedding group to verify with the resort`s wedding coordinator which package was confirmed by the couple. This is to ensure that the promotion is combined correctly.
5. Private check in is only applicable when group arrives at the hotel at the same time, and when the request has been made to the hotel at least seven days prior to arrival.
6. A booking form will be issued by the resorts for every 3G booking and will indicate the complimentary and upgraded rooms.
7. Cancellation Policies:
- For groups of ten rooms or more, please see groups policy.
- For groups of less than ten rooms; FIT policies apply.
8. $200 in Coupons are broken down as such: three coupons worth $40 each, two coupons worth $20 each and four coupons worth $10 each. These coupons may be used only as follows: $100 for Spa treatment, $60 for romantic dining, and $40 for wine purchases. Spa treatment coupons are broken down in two coupons worth $40 and one coupon worth $20. Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment. To use coupons for romantic dining, one $40 coupon and one $20 coupon may be combined, resulting in a total discount of $60 off one romantic dining experience. When using coupons towards wine purchases, only coupons worth $10 may be used and cannot be combined, therefore one $10 coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine.
Resort coupons cannot be applied toward the following items: beauty salon services, spa product purchases, telephone charges, dolphin experiences, gift shop purchases, boutique purchases, internet service, marina services, dive shop, medical services, car rentals and travel agency services.
9. All rooms must be reported to hotel at least 30 days prior to arrival with the following necessary information provided: 1) Lead Pax Name, 2) Room Type, 3) Booking Date, 4) Arrival Date, 5) Duration, 6) Booking Number, 7) Room Rate, 8) 3G Group Name. 3G bookings will not be accepted without these requested details.
10. Any changes after 30 days must be reported immediately; no changes of any type are allowed past seven days.
11. FIT Payment Policies apply.
Booking Window: April 14, 2017 - February 27, 2018
Travel Window: April 3, 2018 - Auguest 17, 2018
Booking Window: Apri 14, 2017 - June 19, 2018
Travel Window: August 18, 2018 - December 22, 2018
2018 Closed/Blackout Dates
Mar 1- 10, 15- 23, 2018
April 3- 6, 11- 30, 2018
May 1- 6, 16 -19, 2018
June 3- 6, 2018
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24 Hour Security
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- AAA 5-Diamond Resorts
- ATM Machine
- All Suite Hotel
- Audio/Visual Equipment (+)
- Banquet Facility (+)
- Beach Service
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Services (+)
- Cabana Rentals (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Complimentary Use of Bathrobe and Slippers
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Classes
- Fitness Facility
- Free Golf
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Handicap Services
- Honeymoon Amenities
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Ice Machine
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Luxury Resorts
- Massage Services (+)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Dive Shop (+)
- On-Site Entertainment
- On-Site Travel Agency
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Room Service Included
- Sauna (+)
- Security Guard
- Shopping (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Steam Room (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- VIP Rooms
- Valet Parking
- Volleyball Court
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair Access Elevator
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply