Allegro Playacar is an ideal all-inclusive resort for the family and couples alike. This three-star beachfront paradise is located 36 miles (58 kilometers) south of the Cancun airport and just two miles (3 kilometers) from the charming town of Playa del Carmen in the Riviera Maya.
Why Stay Here
- Beach Front
- Room Service
- Bar and Lounges
Set in exotic Polynesian style bungalows, this resort offers a variety of services and amenities. It is located near one of the most charming Mexican Caribbean towns, and is an ideal place for relaxation and shopping. Boasting a great location, the Allegro Playacar offers everything you need for a fun-filled Riviera Maya vacation. Book today and experience its many charms for yourself.
- Unlimited Meals and Snacks Including Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (a la carte and specialty restaurants reservations required, please contact Guest services, dress code observed}
- Dress Code: No T-Shirts, Sleeveless Shirts or Tank Tops, No Swimwear or Swimwear Shorts, No Shorts Except Dress Shorts, Closed Shoes and Dress Pants Required for Men
- Unlimited Beverages Including Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks and Wine with Dinner
- Full Open Bar
- Four Restaurants
- Four Bars
- Night Club
- Menu-Style Dining (reservations required)
- Room Accommodations with King or Two Double Beds, Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fan, Satellite TV, Telephone, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Safety Deposit Box (cribs and extra bed available upon request)
- Three Pools (one for relaxation, one activity pool and one pool for kids)
- Chaise Lounges and Towel Service for Pool and Beach
- Two Tennis Courts Illuminated for Night Play
- Giant Chess Board
- Kids Club with Supervised Activities (ages 4 to 12)
- Daily Entertainment and Activities Program
- Nightly Shows and Entertainment
- Sports: Volleyball, Beach Soccer, Ping-Pong, Darts, Billiards, Tennis and Basketball
- Scuba Classes at Pool
- Non-Motorized Water Sports: Kayaking, Snorkeling, Equipment, Boogie Boarding, Sailing and Windsurfing
- All Gratuities Included
- Welcome Cocktail and Fresh Towel on Arrival, Flower Arrangement in Room Upon Arrival, Continental Breakfast in Bed (one day of stay), Special Recognition and Annoucement for Couple During Show by Activities Staff, Massage Discount Vouchers (10% discount) and Welcome Card and Courtesy Call the Day After Arrival (Note: Please request your package at time of booking. Minimum three nights stay minimum required. Couples must present proof of marriage at the resort)
This resort features 286 rooms and suites with a balcony or terrace. Four rooms are wheelchair accessible, and all Guest rooms have been completely redesigned. All now boast sun-kissed yellow walls with orange accents and new furniture. The rooms also feature walk-in closet space and a stylish bathroom complete with modern basin sinks. Superior Premium rooms enjoy the best locations within the resort, close to the pool and beach.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The best part about the all-inclusive experience is knowing that you can enjoy delicious food and drinks throughout your stay at no additional charge.
The Buffet is the main restaurant, and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It features International cuisine and various theme nights.
The Mexican features a la carte Mexican dining.
The Italian features a la carte dining with Italian favorites.
The Pizzeria serves pizza and sandwiches from 12:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Snack Bar offers a lunch buffet, along with bar and late night fare
Ambar Margarita Bar features Margaritas and other mixed drinks along with late night snacks
Aqua Bar is the resorts popular swim-up bar offering refreshing cocktails from 10:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
The Disco is a night club featuring International music from 10:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M.
Please note, all menu-style restaurants require reservations. Men are required to wear long pants with no beachwear or sandals.
For the Family
Open from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., the Kids Club is an activity and day care center for kids ages 4 through 12 and showcases a Nintendo game room, as well as a children`s pool in the shape of the worlds most famous mouse.
18-hole golf at Playacar Golf Club (three minute walk)
Entertainment & Activities
Included in the all-inclusive plan are endless sports and activities, such as volleyball, ping-pong, darts, billiards, tennis, basketball, SCUBA classes, kayaking, snorkeling, and sailing. Daily entertainment and activities programs for children and adults are also part of the package. Guests also will enjoy a different and spectacular show every night such as `Boogie Dreams`, taking you back to the 70`s and 80`s or `Ingenious` the magic of Irish dancing and circus, performed by the resort`s dancers. Children will have a blast at the Mini Disco with pinatas, games and dancing everyday.
- Scuba Diving
- Deep Sea Fishing and Other Excursions
- Motorized Water Sports
- Car and Scooter Rentals
- 24-Hour Medical Services
- Babysitting Services
- Laundry Services
- Currency Exchange
- Internet and Fax Services
- Wedding and Honeymoon Programs
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Services (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining
- Fishing (nearby) (+)
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Ice Machine
- Kiddie Pool
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Travel Agency
- Outdoor Pool
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Shopping (+)
- Spa Services (nearby) (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply