Mexico City Accommodations and Suites.
Relax in the modern comfort and style of our art deco-inspired guest rooms and elegant suites, featuring beautiful mahogany woods, sleek, modern dcor, beautiful views of Chapultepec Castle, and deluxe travel amenities including high-speed internet, elegant bathrooms, work areas, flat-screen TVs, balconies, bathrobes and voicemail.
Best Spa in Mexico City
Indulge your body, mind and spirit at Spa Marquis, a sanctuary of serenity, harmony and energy. The only Leading SPA in Mexico City, Spa Marquis offers 10 treatment rooms, holistic spa therapies, including massages, body treatments, and facials, as well as a hydrotherapy tub, Swiss shower, sauna, steam room, and fitness center. Revitalize your senses and escape a world of tranquility.
Enjoy a unique culinary experience in any of the properties exclusive restaurants and bars.
- Nick San Marquis. With the best of Japanese gastronomy with a unique Mexican touch.
- Los Canarios. Flavors of Spain and Mexico in a unique fusion cuisine.
- La Jolla. International favorites and traditional Mexican dishes.
- Lounge Bar. Enjoy a cocktail, premium liquors and a collection of world wines, with live music.
209 Air conditioned guestrooms at Marquis Reforma Hotel Spa feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations offer city or garden views. Bathrooms feature shower and tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Satellite television is provided. Rooms also include clock radios. Guests may request irons and ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: MXN 200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast fee: MXN 229 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 24 Hour Room Service (+)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- AAA Approved
- Banquet Facility
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Check In/Check Out Kiosk
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Fine Dining (+)
- Fitness Facility (+)
- Handicap Accessible Elevator
- Handicap Services
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub (+)
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Sauna (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Valet Parking (+)
- Wake-Up Service
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply