Take in the majesty of the Pacific from this resorts pristine location on the southwest coast of Mexico. Resting between the mountains and an isolated beach, this magnificent resort offers breathtaking views and a peaceful respite.
Why Stay Here
- Award-Winning Family Resort
- Endless Fun and Entertainment
- Modern and Spacious Suites
Club Med Ixtapa Pacific offers 300 rooms, including 15 Family Suites. Each option stylish design and spacious floor plans suited to the needs of couples and family alike. Venture offshore for a day of spectacular sailing capped by a picture-perfect sunset.
- Full Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner Daily
- Unlimited Domestic and International Drinks
- Fitness Center Access
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Wide Range of Land and Watersports With Top-Tier Equipment and Instruction Including: Flying Trapeze, Sailing, Tennis and Volleyball
- On-Site Spas (Additional Fees Apply)
- Spacious Accommodations
- Childcare Programs and Amenities
- All Hotel Gratuities and Resort Fees
The plush Sol Suites feature modern, Mexican decor and have exceptionally warm service. Along with unlimited access to all the 4 Trident resort amenities, guests of one of the 30 Luxury Sol Suites enjoy luxurious accommodations that include ocean views. With 785 square feet to relax comfortably, you and your family will thoroughly enjoy all that these suites have to offer including:
- Private Beach Access
- Concierge Services
- Breakfast Room Service
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Encanto - A restaurant serving international fare that is bordered by orange trees and features panoramic views of the ocean from its terrace.
- Miramar - This restaurant features late breakfast, all-day dining and then transforms itself into an Argentinian steakhouse in the evening.
- Luna Azul - Located in the heart of the gardens, this restaurant boasts unique decor paired with inventive and refined cuisine.
- Sirena - Inside Mini Club Med lies this charming restaurant created just for guests 2 to 10 Years old.
- Estrella - A charming retro bar that channels the glamourous Mexican film stars of the 1940`s.
- Pacha - a poolside bar ideal for grabbing a refreshing drink.
- Miramar - A beach bar in the shade of a coconut grove.
For the Family
Not only does Club Med provide hassle-free stay for you but also an adventure for your kids!Lessons for All Levels:
- Fitness Classes
- Flying trapeze
- Rock Climbing
*Open access and organized play
- Beach volleyball
Entertainment & Activities
- Catamaran and Snorkeling Adventure
- Magical Sunset Cruise
- Meet the Dolphins
- Mountain Bike Outing-Ecotourism Excursion
- Nature and Culture Walk
- Prehispanic Excursion
- Zihuatanejo-ixtapa Discovery and Shopping
Please Note: These activities are available for an additional cost.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply