The Isla Mujeres Palace Grand Resort is located on a beautiful beach on the colorful island of Isla Mujeres in the Mexican Caribbean, approximately 23 miles (38 kilometers) from Cancun International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- 2018 TOP TEN CANCUN ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
- Luxury All-Inclusive Resort
- On-Site Spa Services
- Beach Hammocks
- Award-Winning Restaurant
Welcome to Isla Mujeres Palace, featuring sweet beachside relaxation and amazing personalized service at the couples-only, all-inclusive resort. What Makes Isla Mujeres Palace An Amazing Resort? Isla Mujeres Palace offers 62 beautiful and luxuriously appointed accommodations offering island, pool or ocean views and balconies, double whirlpool, mini-bars, 24-hour room service, wireless internet and more. Take pleasure in knowing that each request you make is fulfilled with an incomparable degree of care by the friendly staff. Enjoy a late brunch or other delicious cuisines at Azul restaurant in Isla Mujeres Palace. Delight yourself with a diverse selection of wine and beverages. Rejuvenate, revitalize, and reconnect with the beach level spa services in Isla Mujeres Palace, catch a seaside nap in a hammock by the pool or just take a stroll on the undisturbed beach. Ideal for an intimate and unforgettable destination wedding or honeymoon.
- Receive $500 Resort Credit per Room, per Stay with a 3 Night Stay
- Receive $750 Resort Credit per Room, per Stay with a 4 Night Stay
- Receive $1,500 Resort Credit per Room, per Stay with a 5-8 Night Stay
- Receive $2,000 Resort Credit per Room, per Stay with a 9-11 Night Stay
- Receive $2,500 Resort Credit per Room, per Stay with a 12+ Night Stay
Unused Resort Credit is valid for up to one year and can be transferred to other Palace Resorts guests. This one year period begins two weeks after the check-out date. Original Resort Credit restrictions on spa services still apply. When using Resort Credit for Vacation Memories, Resort Credit Shop, and other products and services offered as part of this promotion, service taxes and fees will apply.
Palace Resorts Mobile App with the new Palace Resort Kiosko app, you will be able to know the amount of Resort Credit given to your reservation and check its balance and all the transactions made during your stay at Palace Resorts. What`s better is that the app is completely free, and it can be found on the Apple app store. Guests will also be able to use the Palace Resort Kiosko app to do the following:
Unlimited Phone Calls Promotion:
- Resort Credit Balance: Know the Amount of Resort Credit Given to your Reservation and Check its Balance and all the Transactions Made During the Stay
- Agenda or Schedule: Stay on Top of all the Activities Reserved by Date and Time: Spa Treatments, Golf Tee Times, Tours, Romantic Dinners, etc. (all scheduled activities will be registered, even if they are paid with Resort Credit or Room Charge)
- Services: Divided in Categories, it Contains all the Products and Services Offered with Resort Credit According to the Property Where the Guest is Staying
- Promotions: It has an Image Slide About the Current Promotions and Next Events at Palace Resorts
All calls made from guestrooms to phone numbers within Mexico (excluding cell phones), the Continental United States of America, and Canada are complimentary. Calls must be made from guestrooms, other International calls are charged at a special rate. If unused, this service cannot be exchanged for cash value. Excludes calls to Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and other International calls. Excludes 800 calls, calls through an outside operator, collect calls, calls using other phone companies, and calls to cell phones within Mexico.
- Unlimited Phone Calls to the USA, Canada, and Mexico from Your Room
- All Meals and Drinks (including breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Fine Dining (including International Cuisine)
- Top-Shelf Drinks (domestic and imported)
- One Restaurant Serving Buffet and a La Carte Specialties
- Three Bars, Including One Lobby Bar, One Swim-Up Bar and One Snack Bar
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Private Liquor Dispenser and Mini-Bar in Room
- Use of the Facilities of All Palace Resorts in Cancun, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres and the Riviera Maya (transportation not included)
- Sensational Entertainment and Theme Parties on Select Nights
- All Gratuities Included
Guests at Isla Mujeres Palace may choose from 62 beautifully appointed rooms offering island, pool or ocean views, balconies, double whirlpool and luxurious decor. Designed with classic style and upscale furnishings, our guestroom accommodations in Isla Mujeres present a peaceful and inviting vacation sanctuary. Pamper yourself with the best of Isla Mujeres lodging with luxurious bedding, designer bath products, fantastic views from generous windows and thoughtful amenities designed for your comfort and convenience. All Isla Mujeres guestrooms feature a double whirlpool, private bath with shower only and a private balcony with chaise lounge, tables and chairs & wireless internet. Enjoy the convenience of in-room wine, and the liquor dispenser containing whiskey, tequila, rum and vodka (mini-bar contains sodas, purified water, juices and domestic beer).
Each Guestroom at Isla Mujeres Features:
- LCD Television with Satellite
- Chi-branded Bath Products
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Laptop Size Digital Safe
- Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- CHI Branded Hairdryer and Flat Iron
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Alarm Clock
- Iron and Ironing Board
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Turn-Down Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Whichever luxurious guestroom you choose, enjoy the best of Isla Mujeres accommodations.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The Isla Mujeres Palace features an international menu, catering to all palates, which also includes the ideal wine to pair with your meal. Enjoy an award-winning selection of unlimited wine by the bottle from Spanish, Argentinean, Californian, French, Italian, Chilean and Mexican wineries. If you are in the mood for a cold beverage, cocktails are readily available by the pool or at the lobby bar. There are no exclusions under the all-inclusive program, so they invite you to drink and dine as you please during your stay. Azul Restaurant serves a continental breakfast, as well as a breakfast buffet and lunch buffet, while dinner service is a la carte. Snacks are available at the Snack Bar, Lobby Bar, and the snack area near the pool.
Azul Restaurant: Enjoy delicious, elegant dining at the Azul Restaurant! Catering to all palates, the Azul Restaurant offers a delicious fresh international menu selection and the perfect wine to pair with your choice. Indulge yourself on featured international entrees such as Mexican, Italian and Oriental, while relaxing under the minimalist and tropical decor. Wet clothing and uncovered swimwear are not allowed for dinner, and pants, collared shirts and shoes are required for gentlemen Guests.
- Continental Breakfast
- Breakfast Buffet
- Lunch Buffet
- A La Carte Dinner
: As part of your all-inclusive plan you can choose from a full menu for breakfast, lunch or dinner, any time of the day or night, no matter your length of stay! In addition to the delicious entrees you also have a selection of freshly squeezed juices, premium coffee, glass of wine, or desserts (breakfast, lunch or dinner entrees available 24-hours a day).
- Lobby Bar: Enjoy the Full Bar as Well as Snacks, Hamburgers, Tacos, Sandwiches, Tropical Drinks and Fun Cocktail Lessons
- Pool Bar: Delicious Snacks, Sandwiches and Beverages Served in the Snack Area by the Inviting Pool
- Azul Bar: Serving your Favorite Beverages
Complimentary Honeymoon Package
Price: Three Nights or More
Booking and Travel Window: March 27th through December 23rd, 2018
Terms and conditions
- Mini Honeymoon Cake
- Specialty Petit Fours
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Complimentary Honeymoon Dinner (selected restaurants)
- Two Honeymoon T-Shirts
- One Beach Bag
- Two Keepsake Bathrobes
- Breakfast in Bed (upon request)
- Guaranteed Turn-Down Service
- Honeymoon Desk
- Late Check-Out Until 6:00 P.M. (subject to request and availability)
: Minimum stay of three nights applies for complimentary honeymoon packages. Resort Credit cannot be used toward the purchase of Honeymoon Packages. Marriage certificate is mandatory to show proof that the couple was married within the past year. Promotion may change without notice until full payment is received. Additional restrictions and fees may apply.
There is golf available nearby.
Entertainment & Activities
Take a dip in the outdoor pool and grab a drink at the swim-up bar, keep up your fitness routine at the fitness center, or have fun playing beach volleyball, pool volleyball, ping-pong, and table games. Make use of the kayaks, paddle boats, and waterbikes. Take advantage of this leisurely time and let them take care of your needs. You won`t be disappointed. Other amenities include a Guest`s services desk, bell staff service, rollaways and wheelchairs (on request) , currency exchange, and an ATM machine.
Complimentary Sea Transportion to Isla Mujeres Palace
Guests can book their seats in a complementary searide to Isla Mujeres Palace for up to ten Guests, including luggage.
All guests are responsible for their own transportation from airport to Marina Hacienda del Mar Office, telephone 52 (998) 880 1070 - KM 1.5 Carretera Puerto Juarez- Punta Sam, Cancun, Mexico 77500. Only the sea ride is complementary.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the date and time you`ll be arriving at Marina Hacienda del Mar along with your flight itineraries.
Applications to be picked up in the pier should be sent 24-hours in advance of arrival between 9:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M. The applications made on the same day will not be permitted or granted.
You must add the pick-up in the confirmation document. Guests arriving late are responsible for their own transportation and must be responsible for their stay in Cancun at the same time they will have to reprogram their transfer.
Departues from Cancun (Marina Hacienda del Mar) 8:30 A.M. - 9:30 A.M. - 10:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M.- 1:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M.
Departures from Isla Mujeres Pier: 8:00 A.M. - 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M. and 4:30 P.M.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply