Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful island of Cozumel, just 12 miles off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, and offers families, couples and singles an Unlimited-Fun getaway in a picturesque destination. Sunscape Sabor Cozumel is a favorite Guest destination for those who simply want to celebrate a place where they can enjoy the breathtaking, tropical sunsets, moonlit walks on secluded beaches, and refreshing swims through the crystal-clear turquoise waters. Home to the world`s second longest barrier reef. Cozumel is also a diving and snorkeling paradise renowned throughout the world for its amazing underwater kaleidoscope of marine life and scenery.
Why Stay Here
The unlimited-fun experience begins with two shimmering swimming pools, an Explorers Club for kids, delectable dining options, lively bars and lounges, exciting nightly entertainment and so much more!
This Guest favorite All-Inclusive Resort features Caribbean Style Villas set in a relaxed ambiance offering a wide variety of activities, most of which are included in your room rate. Here you will find enjoyable activities, entertainment shows, fabulous restaurants, excellent facilities and very comfortable accommodations! All this and more is waiting for you at the Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Resort and Spa on the beautiful island of Cozumel, the Jewel of Mexico.
- Full Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar
- Unlimited Fruit Juices and Snacks Each Day
- Unlimited Top-Shelf Spirits
- Three Pristine Swimming Pools
- Explorers Club for Kids Age 3 to 12
- Live Nightly Entertainment
- Expansive Beautiful Beach
- Concierge Service
- No Restaurant Reservations Required
- No Wristbands Required
- All Taxes and Gratuities
The 218 Guest rooms and suites offer Guests spacious accommodations with a daily refreshed mini-bar, private balcony or terrace and stunning views.
Sunscape Resorts and Spas Has Been Enhanced with the Following Services, Amenities and Facilities:
An All New Family-Friendly Program Providing Added Fun for All Ages as Follows:
- Fun Family Check-in Experience Complete with Red Carpet Stairs, Welcome Treats Such as Chocolate Chip Cookies and Freeze Pops, and Resort Passports for the Kids upon Arrival
- Exciting New Programs and Activities for Tweens and Teens Including Social Media Events, Photography Lessons, DJ Classes and Weekly Meet-Up Mixers
- Special Kids Menus Available for Youngsters of All Ages at La Carte Restaurants
- In-Room Kids Amenities with Gaming Consoles Available Upon Request and Subject to Availability
- Connecting Rooms to Enhance Family-Friendly Accommodation Options
- An Outdoor Playground at Each Resort for Around the Clock Fun
- Dedicated Baby-Friendly Facilities
- New La Carte Restaurant Options and Healthy Food Items Added to the Assortment of Dining Venues Available
- Updated Fitness Centers with Brand Name Equipment and Fitness Classes
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Four Restaurants On-Site:
- Seaside Grill: Grilled snacks served in a relaxed atmosphere poolside. Enjoy grilled specialties in a seaside setting. 24-hour dining options allow Guests to enjoy late night bites at Seaside Grill. Dress Code: Casual. Seating capacity: 60
- Portofino: Dress Code: Casual Elegance. Seating Capacity: 100 Restaurant will be closed July 3, 2017 - August 19, 2017
- El Patio: Authentic Mexican style cuisine dedicated to traditional favorites in a local ambience. Dress code: Casual Elegance. El Patio is open for dinner only: Capacity: 80
- DaMario: A typical Italian style Trattoria/Pizzeria serving delectable Italian pastas and pizzas by a friendly wait staff. Dress Code: Casual Elegance Open for dinner only. Seating Capacity: 60
- Desires: A fun and lively lobby bar offering Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic drinks.
- Tortuga: An oceanfront beach bar serving up refreshing cocktails and beverages.
- Seaside: A relaxing deck overlooking the ocean serving up refreshing cocktails and beverages.
- This Property Features One Buffet Restaurant along with Three Specialty Restaurant Options
- In-Room Coffee Will Be Refreshed Upon Request
- Guests Have 24-Hour Access to Food and Beverage Options
- The Mini-Bar Will Be Stocked on the Day of Arrival with Soda and Beer, and Will Be Refreshed Upon Request; Water Will Always Be Refreshed on a Daily Basis
- Live Nightly Entertainment and Music Will Take Place on Property Three Times a Week Showcasing Local Performers
For the Family
The Explorers Club is a supervised childrens program which entertains kids ages 3-12 with daily programs based on science, nature and exploration. Activities include: Sandcastle competitions, arts and crafts, movie nights, theater for their very own plays and a water fountain.
Pools & Spas
The resort boasts two amazing swimming pools conveniently located about the complex for your fullest enjoyment. You could relax and indulge your senses and rejuvenate your body and soul at the Spa by Pevonia. Guests will have the option to indulge in a variety of invigorating treatments including massages, facials, body treatments and so much more.
Entertainment & Activities
A world-class activities staff will always be happy to assist you in sign-ups and classes, and are ready to answer any general questions you might have. Sports available at no extra charge. Motorized water sports are available for additional charge. For the more energetic, try the superb fitness center open daily. Offering Guests the opportunity to use state of the art equipment, which includes, treadmills, weights, lifecycle elliptical and more. Vacations at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel are anything but ordinary, with exceptional nightly entertainment Guests will enjoy live music, dancing, themed parties and more.
- Baby Friendly Amenities
- Guests Will Have 24-Hour Access to Food and Beverage Options
- Fun Family Check-In Experience Complete with Red Carpet Stairs
- Welcome Treats Such as Chocolate Chip Cookies and Freeze Pops, and Resort Passports for the Kids upon Arrival
- Exciting New Programs and Activities for Teens Including Social Media Events, Photography Lessons, DJ Classes and Weekly Meet-Up Mixers
- Special Kids Menus Available for Youngsters of All Ages at La Carte Restaurants
- In-Room Kids Amenities with Gaming Consoles Available Upon Request and Subject to Availability as Well as Movie for In-Room Enjoyment
- Family Concierge
- In-Room Coffee Will Be Refreshed upon Request
- The Mini-Bar Will Be Stocked on the Day of Arrival with Soda and Beer, Which Will Be Refreshed upon Request; Water Will Always Be Refreshed on a Daily Basis
Sports Available at No Extra Charge:
- Ping Pong
- Wind Surfing
- World Famous Coral Reefs Minutes Away by Boat
- Chankanaab National Park
- Golf at the Cozumel Country Club (Jack Nicklaus Design Group)
- San Miguel Downtown Shopping
- San Gervasio Ruins
- Punta Sur Ecological Park
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
New booking window extended until July 20, 2017 Blackout dates:
June 20-24, 2017, July 15-16, 2017,
September 15-16, 2017 and November 15-26, 2017
Promotion Details: Six Room Minimum: Groups are considered from six rooms it is not necessary for these rooms to be based on double occupancy. Valid for new group bookings or requests, reported to the hotel groups department.
Group rates apply solely to social groups and not to corporate meetings or incentives. This promo does not include any private events or functions including but not limited to: meetings, cocktail/dinner events, and ceremonies. Private events can be set up but would incur additional charges, and must be set up in advance with hotels Groups/Weddings manager.
The 3G offer is combinable with EBBs and all promotions. Amenities of the promotion include: Sixth room would be complimentary based on the lowest rate booked. Maximum number of three complimentary rooms per group. One free room upgrade for every ten rooms booked. $100 in Resort Coupons per person for individual spending (rules of use apply). Private check in (advised 30 days before arrival, when arriving together)
Terms & Conditions:
Booking windows will apply in accordance with the EBB book by dates. Hotels may extend booking window based on need. All names must be submitted 30 days prior to arrival. One complimentary room for every block of five rooms paid, not to exceed three total complimentary rooms for the group. Complimentary rooms are based on double occupancy; additional persons in the room are required to pay. Complimentary rooms are applied to the lowest room category that has been booked by the group. Groups larger than 21 rooms will be accepted, but the maximum number of complimentary rooms will remain at three, and will be at the lowest category booked.
Black out Dates: Regular group comps apply per contract.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Children's Play Area
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Private Beach
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
- Tennis court
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply