El Cozumeleno Beach Resort is located on a powder white sandy beach on the northern Hotel Zone of Isla Cozumel, facing the crystal waters of the Mexican Caribbean. This elegant all-inclusive resort is only six miles/four km from downtown and the shopping district. At El Cozumeleno Beach Resort, you can have it all in the same spot. The facilities and amenities are perfectly oriented for the perfect family vacation, the ideal wedding or honeymoon.
Why Stay Here
- Two Restaurants and Five Bars On-site
- Great for Honeymooners
- Fantastic Location, Great Value and Incredible Amenities
Caribbean design, style, and atmosphere surround the El Cozumeleno Beach Resort, which contains 251 Guestrooms in two towers. The resort offers many activities that include live shows produced by the activity/entertainment staff that include live night shows at the resort`s open-air theater or at the beach, a casino night at the snack bar, or a night movie projection. If it is a mental challenge you seek, a lovely plaza next to the south pool contains a colorful ceramic fountain, with a giant black-and-white chess set with pieces the size of third graders. While vacationing, Guests can also stay connected through the complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas of the resort.
El Cozumeleno Beach Resort has been a favorite among Athletes during different annual sporting events. The resort`s facilities allow professional and amateur high-performance training. Features include mechanical service and transportation for Ironman and 70.3 events, specially-designed buffets and special training rates for athletes all year long.
The hotel offers to its clients at no charge:
- Wi-Fi in Public Areas Beach Toys
- Welcome Amenity for Children under Eight Years Old
- Snorkel Equipment to Use on Premises
- Scuba Diving Classes in the Pool
- Bike Tours
- Unlimited Food and Beverages (Including Domestic Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic Beverages) at Any of the Resort Restaurants and Bars
- Free Introductory Scuba Diving Lesson at the Swimming Pool
- Free Wi-fi in All Public Areas and Two Computers Available in the Lobby for Guests to Use
- Use of 18 Hole Mini Golf Course and Fitness Center
- Daily Activities Program: Snorkel Gear, Aquaerobics, Yoga, Zumba and Salsa Lessons, Kayaking, Snorkel Tour, Guided Bicycle Tour, Beach Volleyball and More
- Outdoor and Indoor Swimming Pools, Jacuzzis and Wading Pools
- Specialty Designed Kids Club with Children`s Activities Program Performed Throughout the Day
- Beach Toys and Welcome Amenity for Children under Eight Years Old
- All Gratuities Included
Here you can find romance, excitement, or relaxation all in the same day. In addition, you can relax in one of 251 beautifully decorated, over-sized Guestrooms. Each of the rooms features one kind bed or two double beds, amazing views and breathtaking sunsets. El Cozumeleno Beach Resort has been recognized for many years as the preferred spot for couples, honeymooners, water sports enthusiasts and of course for the entire family.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- La Veranda: Elegant Dining at the La Veranda Restaurant, Open from 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. La Veranda Serves Gourmet a La Carte Cuisine. Advance Reservations Are Required. Dress Code: Long Pants, Sleeved Shirts, Closed Shoes or Formal Sandals for Men. No Shorts or Beach Sandals for Women.
- Snack Bar: Enjoy the Relaxing Atmosphere at the Poolside Snack Bar, Serving National and International Brand Drinks as Well as Snacks Throughout the Day.
- El Cocal Restaurant: Take in an Extraordinary View of the Caribbean While Dining at El Cocal Restaurant, Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffets. A La Carte Dining Is Also Available for Lunch and Dinner.
- If You Feel like Dining in, Room Service Is Available Without Extra Charge from 7:00 A.M. - 11:00 P.M.
- Afternoon Cocktails Are Served at the Lobby Bar from 6:00 P.M. - Midnight. Here You Can Watch Your Favorite Sports or Just Relax.
For the Family
- Specialty Designed Kids Club with Children Activities Program Performed Throughout the Day
- Use of 18 Hole Mini Golf Course
- Beach Toys and Welcome Amenity for Children under Eight Years Old
Pools & Spas
Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, Jacuzzis and wading pools
If you are seeking a special place to celebrate your romantic commitment, El Cozumeleno Beach Resort offers incredible sunset weddings and unforgettable romantic honeymoons, so you can forever remember this special time spent beside the rainbow colors of the Caribbean.
Free Honeymoon Package: One bottle of sparkling wine in the room. Honeymoon Package must be requested at time of booking and Guests must present wedding certificate (no longer than three months) at time of check-in.
Across the street is a Nicklaus Design Group PGA Golf Course where you can enjoy world-class golf. Just two minutes from El Cozumeleno Beach Resort, golfers will find the rustic-looking, native palapa-style club house. Plus, Guests of El Cozumeleno receive a special discount on green fees.
Entertainment & Activities
Enjoy endless activities to further enhance your vacation experience. The resort offers snorkeling lessons, introductory scuba diving lessons, bicycle tours, kayaking, aquaerobics and beach volleyball at no extra charge. At the dive shop, you can arrange different activities such as scuba diving tours, deep sea fishing, jet skis, and parasailing (all at an additional cost). In addition, all Guests receive a 40% discount on green fees at Cozumel Country Club Golf Course located across the street.
Take Note: Like most Cozumel hotels, the El Cozumeleno recommends against drinking the tap water and supplies bottled water instead.
Cozumel Island is a very special and unique place due to its many unparalleled natural beauties.
In order to preserve and maintain our Islands delicate ecological balance, starting February 4th. of 2019 an Environmental Fee of $7usd will be charged per room per night, upon guest arrival to our Hotel Premises. This fee includes a city tax plus a resort fee.
Client important contribution will help us care for our beaches, reefs, fauna, etc. So that we may keep them beautiful for their next visit and most importantly, for many more generations to enjoy.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Boat Dock
- Business Services (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Fine Dining
- Fishing (nearby) (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Game Room (+)
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Ice Machine
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Miniature Golf
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Travel Agency (+)
- Outdoor Pool
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Room Service Included
- Security Guard
- Sun Deck
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply