Days filled with sun and sizzling evenings in this all-inclusive luxurious resort and made for couples, is specifically designed for romance, so you can focus on each other while making lasting memories. From personalized service to romantic dinners on the beach, a short seven and a half miles from Cancun International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- All Suites Resort with Double Size Jacuzzi
- 2016 Trip Advisors Traveler`s Choice Winner
- 24-Hour Luxury All-Inclusive Resort
- Unlimited Phone Calls to USA, Canada and Mexico
- Up to $2,500 in Resort Credits
- Trip Advisors Top Hotel for Romance Travelers Choice Award Recipient, Two Years in a Row
- Sun Palace is the Place for Romance in the Mexican Caribbean
- $1,500 Resort Credit
- Stay in One and Play at Six Sister Resorts
You can wake up every morning to the sweet mist of the Caribbean Ocean and enjoy a delicious international buffet at El Alamo or taste the delicious Pan-Asian hors d`oeuvres at the Oriental Lounge.
Plus, you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest with a $1,500 Resort Credit offer which you can apply to spa treatments, tours, and more.
Sun Palace has everything you need for romance.
- 252 Well-Appointed Suites
- Private Balcony
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Purified Water
- Farouk CHI Bath Amenities
- Fine Dining, Snack and Beverages
- Shelf Drinks in The Bars and Restaurants
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Elegant Suites Accommodations with Double Size Jacuzzi
- All Meals and Snacks
- All Beverages
- Unlimited Phone Calls to USA, Canada and Mexico from Your Room
- Use of the Facilities of All Palace Resorts Hotels in Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Cozumel and the Riviera Maya
- Non-Motorized Water Sports at Selected Marinas
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Throughout the Resort
- Daily and Nightly Entertainment
- All Gratuities
A tropical paradise located in the beautiful Mexican Caribbean filled with luxurious accommodations and amenities. As a couples-only resort, the property makes sure all the suites are equipped with everything you need to enjoy your stay to the fullest, including a double whirlpool in every room as well the following amenities which are available in every room.
Every Sun Palace guestroom offers an intimate seating area and a number of high-end amenities to enhance your vacation experience. The Concierge Level suite also includes the following:
- Apple TV with Wi-Fi Connection and Special Apps Including, iTunes, Netflix and More
- DVD and CD Player
- L`Occitane Bath Amenities
- Upgraded Liquor Brands in Dispenser: Bacardi White Rum, Jose Cuervo Special Tequila, J&B Whiskey and Absolut Vodka
- Two 25-Minute Back Massages at the Spa
- Exclusive Beach Bag (one per room per stay)
- Private Beach Lounge Chair Area with Waiter Service
- Candlelight Dinner at Select Locations (once per stay)
- Exclusive Concierge Service with Personalized Service
- Espresso/American Coffee Maker
- Alarm Clock/Radio/iPod Dock - CHI Professional Hairdryer and Flat Iron
- Special Room Service Menu for Dinners (6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.)
- Nightly Petit Fours with Your Turndown Service
- Pillow Menu
- Private Check-In and Check-Out
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out (subject to availability)
- Every Amenity Included in Your Room Is Part of the All-Inclusive Experience at Palace Resorts
- Apps on Apple TV May Require Guest Subscription
Enjoy your own ocean view from your private balcony. The suite offers one king bed and a double whirlpool tub. You will find an in-room welcome bottle of wine upon arrival along with a liquor dispenser which features premium brand names. A mini-bar containing sodas, bottled water, juices, domestic and imported beers is also included with your all-inclusive experience. In-room snacks include chips and peanuts. Private bath with shower features L`Occitane bath amenities, bathrobes/slippers. Special menu 24-hour room service with select items from the restaurants. Every amenity included in your room is part of the all-inclusive experience at Palace Resorts.
Junior Suite Ocean View
In addition to the all-inclusive package, your stay at Sun Palace Resort is also filled with luxurious accommodations, fine dining, delicious snacks, top-shelf drinks, and 24-hour room service. Its the ultimate vacation destination with all the bells and whistles. Every amenity included in your room is part of the all-inclusive experience at Palace Resorts.
Superior Deluxe Ocean View
Wake up to soothing views of the sparkling Caribbean Ocean from the comfort of your private balcony. You can snuggle in bed with your sweetheart while enjoying cozy bathrobes provided just for you. Speaking of hanging out in bed, you can spend a quiet day indoors while watching movies on TV. Every amenity included in your room is part of the all-inclusive experience at Palace Resorts.
Deluxe Resort View
Take in the view from your own private balcony and enjoy all the amenities your room affords. Enjoy a complimentary welcome bottle of wine and toast to the good times. You`ll also find a mini-bar fully-stocked with sodas, bottled water and juices, domestic and imported beers. With 24-hour room service and daily turndown service, your stay at Sun Palace will be as comfortable as it is romantic. Every amenity included in your room is part of the all-inclusive experience at Palace Resorts.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Nothing sets the mood better than a romantic candlelit dinner for two. At Sun Palace, the staff makes sure nothing spoils the moment so you can enjoy each other`s company and delight your palate with mouthwatering dishes.
Original Mexican fare, delectable Italian dishes, and enticing Pan-Asian recipes prepared by the expert chefs will have you coming back for more again and again.
- The Steak: Is a Casual Dinner Option, Serving a Buffet Located in the Pool Area, Serving Seafood and Fine Cuts of Beef from 6:00 P.M. - 10:30 P.M. The Dress Code Is Casual, but Wet Clothing or Uncovered Swimwear Is Not Allowed
- Snack Area: Light a La Carte Meals by the Pool from 11:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Also Offers Asian Selections from an A La Carte Menu, 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.
- Pool Bar: Bar with Snack Service to All Pools from 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Lobby Bar: Bar and Lounge Open from 9:00 A.M. To 1:00 A.M. Tea Time from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. The Lobby Bar Serves a Continental Breakfast from 5:00 A.M. to 8:00 A.M. Bar Service from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. Tea Time from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- La Tratto: Located Right in Front of the Lobby Bar. La Tratto Serves an a La Carte Italian Menu for Dinner from 6:00 P.M. to 10:30 P.M. Long Pants, Collared Shirts and Shoes Are Required
- Aurora: Located in the Lobby Area, El Alamo is a Casual Restaurant Serving an International Breakfast and Lunch Buffet and an a La Carte Mexican Menu for Dinner. The Dress Code is Casual but Footwear and Shirts with Sleeves are Required, and Wet Clothing or Uncovered Swimwear is Not Allowed
Pools & Spas
Sun Palace wants your stay to be filled with fun, romance and unforgettable memories. That is why they have put together a variety of activities for you to enjoy with your loved one. From infinity pools to relax in, to swim-up bars and an indoor pool with a hot tub, Sun Palace has what you need for an amazing romantic getaway. If you`re looking for entertainment, you will find the nightly shows fit the bill.
What could be better than being whisked away to a Caribbean paradise? How about being waited on hand and foot at an all-inclusive spa in the Mexican Caribbean by the professionally trained staff? Let us pamper you with beautifying facial treatments, relaxation sessions, and herbal steam baths.
Enjoy a fun and challenging round of golf in one of the most beautiful and lush courses in Cancun. Palace Resorts has integrated the beautiful Mexican landscape to its golf course so you can enjoy the lavish surroundings while improving your game. Moon Spa and Golf Club is open from 6:00 A.M. to dusk each day. You can make reservations up to 90 days in advance through firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (52) 998-881-6089 or 6090 or at the Palace Vacation Planners desks located in the lobby, upon arrival after check-in. Not accepted for day of arrival.
Unlimited phone calls to Mexico, USA and Canada to all Guests as a special promotion and extra added value. It will be available to all Guests with previous reservations and future ones effective immediately. Some Restrictions apply.
Conditions: Calls must be made from your room, other international calls will be charged at a special rate and if unused, this service cannot be exchanged for cash value. Excludes: Calls to Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and other international calls, 800 calls, calls through an outside operator, collect calls, calls using other phone companies and calls to cell phones within Mexico.
Resort Credit Terms and Conditions:
- Amounts shown are the maximum Resort Credit that can be applied toward each product/service, accumulating to US $2,500 per room/stay (12+ nights); US $2,000 (9-11 night stay); US $1,500 (five to eight night stay); US $750 (four night stay); US $500 (three night stay)
- Reservations for services and amenities must be requested at the resort upon arrival and are subject to availability. Resort Credit is cash on your hotel account and cannot be reimbursed in cash. All used Resort Credit amount is subject to a 16% operational fee. Promotion does not apply to Famtrips, travel agent or employee rates, complimentary, incentive or compensatory stays. Not combinable with any other unused credit. Unused credit cannot be reimbursed in cash, is valid for up to one year from the check-out date, is transferable once to one Guest, and does not apply towards spa treatments
- International Calling: Can be used to pay for international calls. 16% tax will apply to all international calls and must be paid at check-out
- Golf: Valid toward rounds of golf at regular price, lessons at the Moon Palace Golf Academy in Mexico, but not toward club/shoe rental, purchase of other products. Includes transportation to Riviera Cancun Golf Club. Transportation, food and beverages are included at Moon Palace Golf Club and Riviera Cancun Golf Club. At Grand Coral Golf Club transportation is included, only food and beverages are not included
- Scuba Diving: In order to redeem the scuba diving portion of the Resort Credit at Cozumel Palace and Isla Mujeres Palace, guests must be certified divers. For non-certified divers, they must receive their certification. Certification process may take three or four days. For Isla Mujeres Palace the maximum amount for diving (one-tank) or Discover Scuba Diving is US $300 for a stay of five to eight nights and US $150 for stays of three or four nights. The remaining balance of the Welcome Back Card will not be valid towards Scuba Diving at Isla Mujeres Palace
- Vacation Memories: Value on Vacation Memories is US $250 regardless of the amount of nights. Applicable service fees can be paid with cash, credit card or other authorized means
- Special Dinner (romantic, chefs, wine tasting, Alkimia): Romantic dinners are for adults and for couples only. Does not apply to parties of more than two people. Resort Credit may not be used to purchase romantic dinners at other resorts. The special dinners vary according to the resort where you are staying, reservations are required, based on availability and location may be changed due to inclement weather conditions
- Weddings: Does not apply to any other extras or optional services. Credit is only applicable towards wedding inspiration packages with a price value of US $3,000 or higher and must be used in its entirety. If credit is not used towards a wedding package, all other services and amenities must be requested upon arrival. Moon Palace boat transportation is subject to weather conditions. Additional fees apply. Dock fee and National Park fee are not included
- Bowling at The Grand: Bowling shoes rental with socks are included with the rate
- Day Pass at The Grand: 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. Night pass from 3:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. half price for kids
The information on this flyer is subject to change. Additional restrictions or exclusions may apply at the time of bookings. Certain
restrictions may apply.
Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
The Resort will be under renovations from June 15 through December 15, 2019, for this reason the hotel is not available for travel these dates.
- 2019 Top Picks
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beach Service
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Services (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Complimentary Bathrobe and Slippers
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Fine Dining
- Fishing (nearby) (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Ice Machine
- Indoor Pool
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Live Entertainment/DJ
- Luxury Resorts
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports (nearby)
- On-Site Events
- On-Site Travel Agency
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
- Room Service Included
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Shopping (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Stay at 1-Play at 3
- Steam Room
- Sun Deck
- Swim-Up Bar
- Top 10 Hotel
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Park (nearby) (*/Free)
- Water Sports (nearby) (+)
- Widescreen TV
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply