Located at the gateway of the Riviera Maya, less than 15 miles/24 km from the Cancun International Airport, NIZUC Resort and Spa is positioned in the secluded enclave of Punta Nizuc, the newest luxury destination in the Mexican Caribbean situated on the most desirable land of the Mayan region.
Why Stay Here
- AAA Four Diamonds Awarded Resort
- Multiple Dining Options
- Direct Beach Access
- Activities for Kids
- On-Site Spa
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- 274 Luxurious Suites and Private Villas
- 109 Pools
- Six World Class Restaurants
- Private Jetty
- 30,000 Square Foot Spa
- Pet Friendly Resort
Set within a paradise of protected mangroves and lush, local foliage, and facing the white sands of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the second largest coral reef in the world. NIZUC is home to two exclusive beaches and is surrounded by the region`s natural wonders, archaeological sites and attractions.
The resort offers 274 luxurious suites and private villas dispersed throughout its 29-acre property. Guests can enjoy the resort`s 109 pools, six world class restaurants, private jetty, 30,000 square foot spa and 8,500 square feet of event and meeting space. NIZUC Resort and Spa is a celebration of the best that Punta Nizuc has to offer. A rich cultural heritage on one of the most spectacular natural beach fronts in the world.
NIZUC Resort and Spa is about luxurious indulgence. Delight yourself in a culinary adventure from modern Mexican cuisine and Peruvian ceviche`s to authentic Asian and Mediterranean fare in the resort`s six gourmet restaurants. Heal your body and your soul in the 30,000 square foot spa or simply luxuriate on one of the two exclusive beaches. Their three infinity pools, private pier, butler service, 24-hour concierge, kids club and nearby golf course designed by the legendary Jack Nicklaus round out their amenities which ensure the opportunity to do as much or as little as you choose.
- Chef`s Table: Indulge in a creative and personally designed menu made for up to eight Guests by the Executive Chef, Vincent Wallez inside Ramona`s private room.
- Private Dinner: Choose any of the exclusive settings for your special private dinner. The concierge can provide a complete list of menus and extra services to enhance your evening. Select among one of the specially designed gourmet menus or create your own. Including the following: (1) Private dinner on the beach: A romantic dinner on the beach is a classic and unforgettable way to celebrate your special occasion or to simply enjoy an intimate outing. (2) Private in-suite dinner: Enjoy a sumptuous and elegant dinner from the privacy and comfort of your own suite. (3) Private dinner on the pier: Lose yourself beneath the starry sky and among the gentle evening breezes while dining on our intimate pier (this service is subject to weather conditions).
- Wine Pairing Dinner at Santo Toms Wine Cellar: Enjoy a topnotch dining experience while indulging in the exquisite wines of the Bodegas Santo Toms in the Guadalupe Valley, the oldest winery in Baja California. Our Executive Chef, Vincent Wallez, will prepare an exceptional dinner that will be expertly paired with the classic and contemporary vintages of Santo Toms, available exclusively at NIZUC. Delight yourself with an unforgettable evening of sumptuous tastes in a sublime atmosphere.
- Sushi and Tequila Night SusTasting: This culinary experience will allow you to sample some of Mexico`s best Tequilas while indulging in a varied selection of exquisite and exotic sushi.
In addition to a children`s pool, other recreational amenities include a private beach, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Winkis Kids Club: Take in all the wonders of NIZUC without having to worry about the kids. The Winiks Kids Club is a convenient way to keep children safe, entertained and happy while the adults take some away time. The Winiks Kids Club offers an array of fun and productive activities for kids to enjoy while on vacation. From educational games to fun crafts, sports and entertainment, the highly trained staff will offer you and your child an experience that they will never forget!
The preferred airport for Nizuc Resort and Spa is Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property`s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suites do not include any meals or beverages. Adult-only suites are available to choose from. Standard room amenities include: TV with programming, premium linens, a coffee/tea maker, some bathroom amenities and Wi-Fi is also available.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
NIZUC Resort and Spa is home to six world-class restaurants, making it the regions premier culinary destination. The resort offers a variety of superb gourmet cuisines, each providing a unique and unforgettable dining experience.
- Cafe de la Playa: Awakens your senses through a global culinary journey in a casual atmosphere. Breakfast and brunch are the specialties at this relaxed eatery where a diverse buffet, made-to-order chef stations, fresh tropical fruits and juices, home-baked pastries, and inviting selections from the a la carte menu will create a sublime beginning to your day.
- Ni: Offering a tantalizing Peruvian experience, Ni is a place where small dishes carry big flavors. The unique menu is infused with a rich blend of cultural influences to create a delectable selection of one-of-a-kind traditions, tapas and ceviche`s.
- Ramona: A contemporary interpretation of traditional Mexican cuisine served in a spectacular setting overlooking the beach. Ramona explores Mexico`s varied culinary traditions by stimulating your taste buds with the heavenly use of local produce and spices to create modern versions of authentic regional recipes.
- La Punta: With its thatch roof and tropical setting, La Punta Grill and Lounge is the perfect place to indulge in a menu that includes succulent seafood and fine cuts of meat perfectly grilled and served in a casual outdoor atmosphere with panoramic ocean views.
- Indochine: A fusion of Asian spices and fresh ingredients recreates the classic dishes of the Far East with a modern twist. At Indochine, the rich flavors of the Orient are brought together in an imaginative and savory menu that captures the essence of its diverse culinary cultures.
- Terra Nostra: This Mediterranean restaurant explores the region`s rich culinary heritage with enticing and unforgettable flavors. Terra Nostra offers homemade pastas and wood-oven specialties that showcase the freshest seasonal ingredients for a simple yet flawless dining experience.
- Chef`s Table: Immerse yourself in NIZUC`s rich culinary world by experiencing our Chef`s Table. Starting with a personal tour of the kitchen, and culminating with a guided multi-course tasting menu accompanied by the Executive Chef, this unique dining adventure will take your tastebuds on a one-of-a-kind gastronomic journey. With seating limited to eight, the intimate Chefs Table is an extraordinary event that exemplifies the true essence of NIZUC.
- 24-Hour room service is also available.
- Havana Lounge: A cigar lounge with an extensive selection of rums from the Caribbean, Havana Lounge offers an intimate setting where guests are invited to sit back and relax while enjoying hand-rolled cigars as they sip on their favorite spirits.
- Bar A-kan: This sophisticated oceanfront hideaway with breathtaking ocean views offers signature concoctions, making Bar A-Kan the ideal beginning or end to a special evening.
- Terra Nostra Bar and Lounge: An upscale yet casual rooftop bar located above Terra Nostra Restaurant. Distinguished style and a friendly atmosphere will captivate your evening along with exceptional cocktails and a live DJ that will set just the right mood for a sensuous evening escape.
Pools & Spas
Five outdoor swimming pools and six spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool.
Minimum check-in age is 18 years old. There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available (subject to availability). Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A 14 percent city/local tax will be charged.
- Resort fee: Ten percent of room rate.
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Internet Access Property-Wide
- Newspaper (daily)
- Use of Pool
- Beach Access
- Beach Towels
- Use of Health Club
- Use of Fitness Center
- Use of Sporting Facilities or Equipment
- Access to Children`s Club/Arcade
- Use of Business Center/Computer
- Use of In-Room Safe
- In-Room Coffee
- In-Room Bottled Water
- Concierge/Valet Service
- Valet Parking
- Welcome Amenities
- Housekeeping/Cleaning Fees/Gratuities
Pet Friendly Resort.
Guest Agreement for the Resorts Pet Policy
We thank you for choosing Nizuc Resort and Spa, and we understand that you travel with your lovely pet, and we are glad to accommodate you. Please be aware of the pets policy and procedure that follows to ensure that you and our guests have both enjoyable stay.
Only one pet by reserved Suite will be accepted.
- Be small and weigh no more than 10 pounds (4.5 kilos).
- Transit with a leash from the arrival and during the stay in the Resort.
- Be in perfect condition of cleaning, sanitation and protection to avoid causing any damage, nuisance, pest or diseases.
- Areas allowed to walk will be paths and should always use leash and the measure of possible cleaning up after the pet.
- Under no circumstance may circulate and/or entering the various common areas not authorized, especially to restaurants, swimming pools, gym, SPA, Winiks Club, beach etc.
- Please call butler service in advance to schedule Housekeeping Services. For safety reasons, we are unable to provide housekeeping services unless the pet is in charge or with its owner.
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet.
- The pet must not disturb the stay of other guests.
- A - Do Not Disturb - sign must be placed on the room door if the pet is free and under no supervision.
- A charge of $120USD + 29% Tax and Resort Fee per Pet per stay will be charged to your suite. Price subject to change at any time.
- In case of disturbing the peace of other guests, the Resort reserves the right to remain.
- If another guest complains about barking, noise or behavior of your pet should be out of the Resort.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- AAA 4-Diamond Resorts
- ATM Machine
- All Suite Hotel
- Babysitting (+)
- Beach Bar
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Breakfast Available (Surcharge)
- Business Services (+)
- Children's Program
- Complimentary Newspaper in Lobby
- Complimentary Use of Bathrobe and Slippers
- Conference Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/News Stand
- Kiddie Pool
- Kids Club
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Laundry/Valet service
- Limousine service
- Luggage Storage
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Outdoor Pool
- Pet-Friendly (+)
- Poolside Bar
- Porter / Bellhop
- Private Beach
- Restaurant (+)
- Sauna (+)
- Steam Room
- Tennis Courts
- Turndown service
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply