A beautiful Mexican resort located north of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico on the Caribbean Sea, an ideal resort for those with kids and teens.
Why Stay Here
- Named Top Resort for Families by Tripadvisor
- Three On-site Restaurants
- Three On-site Bars and One Lounge
- The World`s Second Largest Coral Reef Nearby
- Nearby Ancient Mayan Ruins and Mexican Culture, Including Cuisine and Tradition
- 436 Rooms Divided Among Typical Colorful Bungalows in a Mexican Hacienda Style
- A new Petit Club Med* (ages 2 to 3 yrs), Maya Lounge & Amphitheater and 60 stylish Family Club and Deluxe Rooms with separate bedrooms and baths for children and parents
- Complete renovation of restaurant
- Wellness Centre: Offering Variety of Beauty Treatments and Products Using Natural Ingredients (Not included in all-inclusive plan)
Recently named Top Resort for Families by Tripadvisor, Club Med Cancun Yucatan is a family resort rich in history, culture, and sports, all magnificently transformed with modern allure.
Your All-Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Full Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner Daily
- Unlimited Domestic and International Drinks
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Fitness Center Access
- Wide Range of Land and Water Sports with Top-tier Equipment and Instruction Including: Waterskiing and Wakeboarding, Sailing, Snorkeling, Tennis and Volleyball
- Spacious Accommodations
- On-site Spas (additional fees apply)
- Childcare Programs and Amenities
- All Hotel Taxes, Gratuities and Resort Fees
5 Trident Luxury Space:
Your 5 trident Jade Luxury Space is nestled beside the sapphire waters of the Great Mesoamerican Barrier Reef. This luxe private space melds contemporary elegance and refinement with the culture and tradition of ancient Mexico.
Along with unlimited access to all the four trident resort amenities, guests of the 5 Trident Jade luxury space enjoy:
The exclusive Jade Luxury Space is replete with a private concierge, bar and pool. Spacious and elegant rooms evoke an Old World charm set in a modern design with sea and garden views. Choose from 18 sea view suites* (689 ft.) and 37 Deluxe Rooms* with a balcony or private garden (420 ft.)
Exclusive Services of Luxury Space:
- Continental breakfast room service
- Bar drinks and snacks at the pool; Champagne**
- Concierge service: priority bookings at La Estancia (the specialty restaurant) and Club Med Spa by COMFORT ZONE*, daily room service* and much more
Exclusive Amenities of 5 Trident Jade Luxury Space
- Dedicated concierge lounge, infinity pool and bar
*At extra cost. This Luxury Space has a Privileged Service:
**Served by the glass from 6:00 P.M.
- Room Service for Continental Breakfast Is Included for All Rooms from 7:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
- Privileged Access to the All-inclusive Activities and Services at the Resort (Priority Booking for the Specialty Restaurant; for the Suites, Personalized Excursions, Etc.)
- A Dedicated Contact to Book the Various Services Proposed at the Club Med Resort Including Treatments at the Club Med Spa by Comfort Zone
- Room Service
- Babysitting (Club Med Provides a List of Babysitting Services on Request, but Is in No Way Responsible for the Service Provided),
- Laundry Service, Personalized Excursions, Etc. Expert Advice on the Excursions, Activities,
- Outings and Restaurants Outside Club Med
- Bar Service - Around the Pool, with Champagne Included in the Evenings (served by the glass, from 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.)
- Minibar - Restocked Daily with Soft Drinks
- Wi-Fi Access - Available in the Lounge Personalized Transfer - from the Airport to the Resort (only for guests with the transport package)
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
La Hacienda: In the center of the Resort, this spacious restaurant welcomes you for breakfast, lunch or dinner. International cuisine and local Mexican dishes are served daily. It welcomes you in five themed, air-conditioned rooms or on the terrace overlooking the pool. Each indoor room has been decorated like a house: the library, the dining room, the lounge or the kitchen. The buffet serves international cuisine and typical Mexican dishes. A baby corner is available to help parents prepare the food for their little ones. The restaurant terrace is a smoking area but the indoor dining area is non-smoking. This restaurant has tables for two to eight people and high chairs for babies.
Las Cazuelas: This restaurant, with its local architecture, is built on stilts and thus offers unrestricted views over the ocean. During the day, this restaurant offers local specialties in buffet form. In the evening, Mexican cuisine comes to the fore. This is a non-smoking area except for the terrace. This restaurant has tables for two to six people and high chairs for babies. Dinner service is available by reservation only.
La Estancia: With a view of the Ocean, this restaurant is open day and night, to help you calm that hunger. In the evening, enjoy the steakhouse; your meal is served at your table. The terrace is a smoking area. It has tables for two to six people. The specialty restaurant can be closed at certain dates. Dinner service is available by reservation only.
Soluna: In the heart of the resort, with a view of the pool and the strip of Cancun, this air-conditioned bar is the ideal spot during the day. In the evening, you get more of a lounge feeling with discreet lighting. Cigars are available at an extra cost. Only the outdoor terrace is a smoking area.
Las Velas: This outdoor bar, between the pool and the beach, welcomes you all day long. In the evening, enjoy the ambient `Night Bar` and cocktails. At night, enjoy the Movie under the stars.
Pools & Spas
Services at the Wellness Centre are available at an extra cost. These services are not included in your all-inclusive plan. Choose from a wide range of beauty treatments and a range of beauty products using natural ingredients.
Please Note: all the massage techniques available in the Spa are designed to enhance beauty and well-being. There are no medical, para-medical or therapeutic massages. The term can also refer to a variety of body-sculpting techniques, by qualified but non-medical massage therapists.
- Six Individual Treatment Rooms (each room has its own shower)
- One Duo Room for Tandem Treatments (with shower)
- Two Palapas (not available till future notice)
- A Relaxation Area with a Shady Terrace, Alongside the Lagoon
- An Indoor Zen Area with Tea Room
- All Treatment Programs Are Organized Around a Theme
- The Majority of the Packages Are Designed for Both Men and Women
Entertainment & Activities
Sports and Activities:
The following activities are available at an additional cost:
- Main Swimming Pool
- Kids Pool
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Evening Entertainment and Parties
- Dance Classes and Cooking Demos
- New Petit Club Med (two to three years old): Wide Range of Activities Established for Toddlers to Discover New Experiences Including Sports, Creativity, Expression, Games, Songs and Storytelling.
- Mini Club Med (ages four to ten years)
- Club Med Passworld Car Wash (ages 11 - 17 years)
- Beach Soccer, Volleyball and Bocce Ball
- Table Tennis
- Tennis, Sports, Windsurfing, Sailing and Fitness Schools
- Club Med Gym
- Water Polo
- Water Skiing
- Flying Trapeze School and Circus Activities
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scuba diving
- Beach Access
- Continental Breakfast
- Outdoor Pool
- Water Sports
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply