Hotel Sandos Finisterra is located at the tip of the Baja peninsula in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, approximately 25 miles form the International Airport (SJD), with the Sea of Cortes to the East and the Pacific Ocean to the West. Perched on a hill overlooking the town of Cabo San Lucas, this hotel offers incredible views. 272 Rooms and suites, a secluded seven acre private beach and a critically acclaimed restaurant, among its many facilities.
Why Stay Here
- 2018 TOP TEN ALL-SUITES ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Five Restaurants
- Daily Activities
- On-site Spa
- Four Swimming Pools and Seven Jacuzzis
- Activities for Kids
The name Finisterra means ``End of the Earth``, and that`s what you`ll find at this breathtaking all-inclusive resort. Sandos Finisterra is nestled on a clifftop at the very end of the Baja Peninsula. Situated just steps away from the excitement of Downtown Cabo San Lucas and the Marina, Sandos Finisterra has captivating views of the Pacific Ocean on one side and panoramic vistas of the city, bay and Marina on the other. Whether you`re looking to party through the night or lounge the day away, this resort offers the perfect vacation. Guests at Sandos Finisterra will find seven expansive acres of beach, perfect for serious seaside lounging. Although the ocean isn`t safe for swimming here, the beautiful beachside pool area has areas for games and relaxation, as well as seven Jacuzzi tubs and an adults only pool with swim-up bar.
- All Meals: Buffet Breakfast, Lunch Buffet, Dinner Buffet or a la Carte, Snacks at Pool Restaurants
- Unlimited national drinks, soft drinks, national and international wine and cocktails from 10:00 A.M. until 2:00 A.M. (including The Stones Club during its hours of operation. Waiter service for drinks on the beach and pool area)
- 24-Hour Room Service Included
- Tennis (unlimited use of courts during hours of operation with prior reservation) and includes equipment (balls and rackets), proper attire and shorts required
- Gym: Use of Exercise Equipment (+18 years)
- Swimming Pool Only for Adults
- Games Room: Billiards, Ping Pong, Backgammon, Chess, Dominoes and Cards
- Daily Activities Program: Aerobics Classes, Stretching and Beach Activities. Pool Games and Water Aerobics and Water Basketball
- Kids Club, Open from 10:00 A.M. until 10:00 P.M.
- Full Schedule for Activities with the Entertainment and Sports Equipment
- Taxes and Gratuities Included
- Ocean View Section: 180 Spacious air conditioned guestrooms, restyled with 300 thread count bed linens, duvet, satellite TV, two double beds or one king bed, and a sofa-bed in all the rooms. Hairdryer, private bathroom with shower, air conditioning, mini-bar, safe, balcony / terrace, ocean view or partial ocean view, and free Wi-Fi. Maximum Occupancy: Three adults and two children, or two adults and three children.
- Deluxe Bay View Section: 20 Guestrooms with one king bed or two queen beds, private bathroom with a shower, hair dryer and makeup mirror. Special Amenities: bathrobe for each adult to use at the hotel, shower cap, body lotion, safe, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar, alarm radio, ceiling fan, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, terrace or balcony with bay view. Maximum Ocupancy: Two adults and two children, or three adults.
- Finisterra Suites Section: 50 Luxurious guestrooms located in the Finisterra Suites section, set in the historic original part of the hotel with spectacular views of San Lucas Bay and the marina, or partial views of the Pacific Ocean. King guestrooms come with a soothing Jacuzzi tub in the room. This exclusive area of the resort provides maximum privacy, including private check-in and an exclusive pool area, a top deck overlooking the bay that is only for guests staying in these rooms. Finisterra Suite Amenities: One king bed with Jacuzzi, or two double beds, sofa bed, bottle of wine upon arrival, satellite TV, digital phone with iPod dock, alarm, radio and phone chargers, free Wi-Fi, mini-bar with snacks(refilled once a day), 24-hour room service, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, bathrobes, pillow menu, 300-thread count bed linens and sheets, private pool area with bar and butler service.
- Finisterra Casitas Bay View Section: 29 Mexico-inspired guestrooms set near the bottom of the hill in the secluded and original part of the hotel, with gorgeous views of the bay and the marina. The Finisterra Casita Deluxe and the Finisterra Casita Suites (separate bedroom and living areas) all come with one king bed. Guests staying in this section have access to an exclusive Jacuzzi terrace with marina views.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Casual dress code applies for dinner only in all restaurants. Bermuda shorts and men`s sandals allowed. No short shorts, swim trunks, flip flops, sleeveless shirts or sports clothing.
- Don Diego Restaurant: International cuisine with sleek contemporary style and a large outdoor terrace with clifftop views of the city and bay. Hours - Breakfast Buffet: 7:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. / International Theme Buffet Dinner: 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.
- Agave Restaurant: Poolside restaurant under a palapa roof. Hours - Snacks: 10:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M./Steakhouse Dinner: 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.
- Pizzeria: Wood-fired oven pizzas, calzones and more in the pool area. Hours - Lunch: 12:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Tortuga Beach: Beachfront dining in an open-air setting. Hours - Dinner: 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.
- Emiliano`s Osteria: Italian cuisine. Hours - Dinner: 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.
- Cupcake Cafe: Coffee drinks, sandwiches and desserts with a bay view terrace. Hours - Open from 7:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- La Palapa Bar: Swim-up bar in the adults only pool. Hours - Open from 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- VIP Pool Bar: Drink service by the VIP pool. Only for Finisterra Suites guests. Hours - Open from 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Whale Watchers Bar: Clifftop lounge and adults oriented bar with a terrace and amazing ocean view. Hours - Open from 4:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- Plaza Finisterra: Clifftop terrace with bay views and fire pits, designed for theme nights, live entertainment and events.
- Rocca Lounge: Sleek lobby bar with beach and ocean views. Hours - Open from 7:00 A.M. - 12:00 A.M. (alcohol service starting at 10:00 A.M.)
Pools & Spas
The resort features three main pools in the beach area [including an adults only pool], as well as a clifftop VIP pool exclusively for Finisterra Suites Section guests. Guests seeking on-site activities can enjoy both pre- and post-sunset tennis matches on two lighted tennis courts, or opt to sweat it out at the fully-equipped gym, complete with panoramic bay views. Spa Sandos has been carved right into the mountainside, featuring a blend of desert and mountain style with jaw-dropping views. Indulge in a dip in the hydrotherapy pools, relax in the sauna, rejuvenate with innovative body treatments, or order a soothing massage.
Cabo San Lucas is the ideal destination for endless activities, like whale watching, snorkeling, fishing and desert tours. A golf course can be found just a 10-minute drive from the resort, and Los Cabos International airport is 45 minutes away. Los Cabos is known for sport fishing, diving, golf and water sports, but the ecological wonders of the Sea of Cortez and the Baja desert captivate visitors year round with whale migration during the winter months, superb diving during the spring and summer, the sea turtles that lay their eggs on our beach during the late summer, or the amazing catch and release sport fishing tournaments during the fall. In Los Cabos, there is something for everyone. No wonder Jacques Cousteau named our waters the largest living aquarium in the world during his many visits.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 25 inch TV or larger
- AAA Approved
- ATM Machine
- Babysitting (+)
- Banquet Facility (+)
- Blackout Drapes
- Business Center (+)
- Business Services (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary Coffee
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining
- Fishing (nearby)
- Fitness Facility
- Free In-Room Safe
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Ice Machine
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports (nearby)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Ocean Front
- Ocean Front Balcony
- Ocean View
- On-Site Check In
- Outdoor Pool
- Phone with Voicemail
- Pool Area Bar
- Private Bath
- Public Internet Access
- Retail Stores (+)
- Room Service
- Satellite TV
- Security Guard
- Sundry Shop (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Top 10 Hotel
- Volleyball Court
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports (nearby) (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
- Whale Watching (nearby)
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply