With a stay at Hotel Lois Veracruz, you'll be centrally located in Boca del Rio, within a 5-minute drive of Veracruz Aquarium and Plaza Las Americas Shopping Mall. This family-friendly hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Veracruz Cathedral and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Zocalo.
Why Stay Here
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to noon for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Boca del Rio? This hotel features 65 square feet (6 square meters) of event facilities. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Veracruz - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Plaza Mocambo Veracruz - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
UNIMEX Mexican University Veracruz - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Veracruz Aquarium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Veracruz Wax Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Parque Recreativo Cri-Cri - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Benito Juarez Auditorium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Cristobal Colon University - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Plaza Las Americas Shopping Mall - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Andamar Lifestyle Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Bastion of Santiago Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
World Trade Center Veracruz - 4 km / 2.5 mi
City Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Naval Historical Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Monument to the Veracruz Heros - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Lois Veracruz is Veracruz, Veracruz (VER-General Heriberto Jara Intl.) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The property will be renovating from 12 March 2019 to 30 June 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 160 for adults and MXN 90 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply