The B Akasaka is near Roppongi, Aoyama, Nagatacho and Omotesando. It takes just 5 minutes to Tokyo Midtown by a car, making this hotel the most convenient for business and sightseeing.
Modern lighting and curved furnishings create a comfortable atmosphere in the rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with shower, and guests can relax with fresh tea and a pay-per-view movie.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The hotel restaurant serves Japanese and Western foods for breakfast, and offers Italian dishes for lunch and dinner.
- 5 minutes walk from Akasaka Station Exit 3b, Chiyoda Subway Line.
- 15 minutes walk from Akasaka-Mitsuke Station, Subway Line (Ginza, Marunouchi Line).
- 10 minutes drive from JR Tokyo Station.
- Approximately 60 minutes by Narita Express from Narita Airport to Tokyo Station.
- Approximately 20 minutes by Tokyo Monorail from Haneda Airport to Hamamatsu-cho Station, and 6 minutes by JR Line (Keihin Tohoku, Negishi Line) from Hamamatsu-cho Station to Tokyo Station.